RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] Empty The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Drae Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 pm

On the northern edge of Vale, situated within a dense forest, laid a small opening in a mountain wall. This opening led to a relatively out-of-the-way place known by the locals as the Halls of Reflection. Inside the cave, the loud sounds of metal on metal resonated throughout the blue, glassy walls of the cave as the light refracted, illuminating the cave with enough light to easily see by. In the deepest room of the chamber, several craters were blown out of the floor as the two battle-locked figures clashed once more. One seemingly created out of the shadows themselves, attacking with as much precision and speed as the other one, a young boy of about 17. With white hair and crimson eyes, his Scythe cutting through the air as he swung at his opponent once more.
"Don't you see it yet, Reaper? You are the strongest person in Vale. You've challenged Ozpin, and you nearly won without completely removing Depression. They should all boy to your feet and worship you," The shadowy figure responded, his voice raspy and deep as it bounced off the cave walls. Reaper jumping backwards and dodging yet another strike as he charged again, firing Rot at his assailant just as his Scythe made contact, the .50 caliber bullet ripping through the being of shadow as if it were nothing more than paper.
"That's where your wrong. I'm no one special. Anyone to get to where I am with some simple training, nothing more," He replied, ducking down and sweeping the shadow's legs out from under him as he spun his Scythe above his head, severing the shadow's leg from its body as the being fell.
"I'm wrong?" The shadow asked, its leg regenerating as it stood up once more, charging at Reaper with impressive speed, unaware that while he was on the ground, Rin had popped out one of Depression's four Onyx gems. As such the shadow was rather surprised when Rin easily ducked under the shadow's strike, ramming Decay under the being's chin.
"Yes. You are. I, We. Are nothing special. The only reason I am as strong as I am is because of dedication and training, something everyone at the Academy has plenty of. Now... I'm reclaiming your soul." Rin said, firing Decay once, the shadow instantly evaporating in a cloud of grey smoke, which was then absorbed into Rin's Scythe as he holstered Decay.
That creature irritates me far more than what should be possible of a Grimm Soul, He thought, referring to the shadow he had so easily dispersed by a name he had come up with. Sitting down in the center of the room, his legs crossed, he placed the palms of his hands together in front of his chest, the action allowing him to fire his Aura into the ground beneath him, and so he did. A large black pentagram surfacing on the ground. The lines faintly glowing as Rin stood up, spinning his Scythe above his head before bringing it down, the blade burying itself deep within the rock as the pentagram began glowing brighter, grey smoke slowly flowing out from Death's Retriever and into the many lines on the floor before the pentagram disappeared completely. All traces of the Grimm Soul gone as Rin tugged his Scythe free of the ground before turning and walking over to a small black rock on the ground. Picking the large stone up, he gently socketed it into the palm of his left hand, his confidence returning as a small click was heard. He had recently called the Academy and asked for some reinforcements, seeing as how he had found a small opening in the west wall of the chamber he was standing in shortly before the Grimm Soul had made itself known. Staring back the way he had come, he silently hoped his reinforcements hadn't gotten themselves killed
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Phis and Be stalked Balif quietly as he made his way thou the forest looking at a small mad "Cant believe i got sent on this mission by my self...."Balif shivered a little as he looked behind him self. "I can feel the eye's of the twin snake....."He shuttered hoping he was wrong as he neared the cave he called out "Any one here!"

Phis and Be watched from behind a tree. "Phis who is that?"Be asked happily as she pointed at a girl walking thou the tree's "I don't know Be but lets keep out of this for now just watch"Be simply nodded her head as Phis spoke happily humming and watching.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Meanwhile, the girl by the name of Eve was walking towards the spot where Rin was 'though suddenly she felt like she was being watched, she changed her grip on her walking stick to something more like a club, lifting it to be ready to defend herself "Who's there?!... I know someone's there!... Show youerself!" she yelled ...Did I seriously just do that?.... Damnit, Eve, what did father tell you? "Don't be an idiot and call out your location to an unknown enemy"? Sounds about right..." she thought to herself "I guess Rin's backup'll be a bit late..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Rin sneezed, scratching his head as he looked around him. What the hell?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Balif tapped Rin the the shoulder "Hey............i was told to come here."Balif said as he looked at the ground .....Err what do you need?"

Be looked at the girl raise her club and began to sneak around her and get near her back before attempting to pounce her "Bunny!!!"She yelled as she did

Phis simply frowned and watched "So much for quite........"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:59 pm

"Hm? Oh. You must be the reinforcements I sent for, although to be honest I was expecting a bit more," Rin said, sizing Balif up as he took Rot out of its holster and twirled it around his index finger, Depression's onyx gems glinting in the half-light the cave provided.

After deciding that Balif would be fine, Rin nodded once. "What I am about to tell you must never be spoken about to another soul, do you understand? Unless otherwise notified or told, you are not to repeat this information unless someone absolutely needs to know it."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Eve screamed as she was tackled by the shorter girl, falling over and hurting herself Ow... Me breasts... Sometimes youer a blessing, sometimes a curse... Right now youer both..." she said, clearly in pain after the fall, though not as badly as she would have due to her... Soft landing "Wha' hit me?..." she said as she tried to get up and failed while the smaller girl was still on top of her, she kept herself from letting out a scream "Who the hell are ya?! I'm a semi-trained hunter, y'know!" she said, trying to intimidate her assaulter.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Be just kepted hugging Eve softly "Bunny's are cute!"

Phis slowly walked up and looked at the girl at the ground "Hello My name is Amphis but you may call me Phis and that is my sister Be we are both students at the academy we are both 15 it is nice to make your meeting"Phis put out his hand to the girl as she layed on the ground with Be still on top of her "Be please Get off the girl....."Be slowly got off and frowned "But......bunny"

Balif nodded his head softly at the boy "Yea........i will it is in the mission thing.........."Balif frowned as his ears twitched "People?"He said quietly.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 pm

As Be got off of her Eve in turn got off the ground slowly "It's okay, it's okay... It's just that you caught me off guard, and it's a bit hard to get up already, Ah guess you can tell why..." she said, small laugh escaping her mouth before she put her hand out for a handshake from the boy "Eve Klein, nice to make youer acquaintance as well!" she said happily "So... Why are you two out here? Ya wouldn't happen to know a man named "Rin" would ya?"

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Phis shook his head "No we where following a friend when my sister seen you she really like's bunny's."Be smiled at Eve "Ms bunny can i hug you and pet you and be your best friend"Be said happily as she hugged Eve again "Pppppplllllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Eve looked down at Be with surprise, which then quickly turned to a gaze of distracted adoration "Of course ya can, sweety, I see no harm in it!... Well, not the petting, I'm not a pet, but the hugging and friendship I'm fine with." she said happily, giving the younger girl a small pat on the head before getting back to the matter at hand "So, what's this friend of youer's called? Maybe I can help you find your friend?" she said helpfully.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 pm

"His name isPaige"Be said cutting off her bother before jumping on Eve's back and climbing up to pet her ears "You talk funny you know that and your ears are so soft!"Be put her head in betewen Eve's ears so her head poked out and smiled down at her brother
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Eve laughed at Be's forwardness "Well I cannae change the way I talk so easily, can I young one?" she smiled and reached back to hook her hands under Be's legs to give her help staying up before coming to a realization "Wait, "Paige"? He wou' no' happen to also go by "Balif" would'e?..." she said with slight worry in her voice "Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, Balif's here? Damnit heart, why'd you have ta fall in love with a wolf faunus!? Y'know they can't be trusted in affairs of the heart!" she thought to herself with worry.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Be smiled "Yep he is suppose to play with us!"Phis smiled "Well that and where making sure he doesn't do anything stupid"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Eve looked at them with a false smile "Ah think Ah know'im, Ah'll help you find him, Ah need to find me own friend here too, though it's more professional hun'in' buisness than anything, mind helpin' me look as well?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 pm

"Yea... Let's say that," Rin said quietly, turning back towards the new entrance that he had found as he spun Retriever around his hand.
"You sure your the only one, ...?" Rin asked, trailing off as he attempted to think of Balif's name.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Balif shook his head slightly as he looked at Rin "I don't know.............I might have been followed."Balif shook his head and looked out the small cave .

Phis and Be both pointed towards a cave at the same time "Last we saw was Paige enter there."Phis said as his sister remained on top of Eve's head humming a sad sounding tune.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Eve looked at the cave entrance as she carried Be "Ya sure? Okay..." she said as she reluctantly entered the cave with the twins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve called out "Hello?! Paige?! It's me, Eve! Are ya in here!? Ah have some friends o' youer's!" she yelled, slight echos filling the cave...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Balif turned and seen the Three people behind him "Crap the snakes got her!""........Er....hey eve"Balif began to rub the back of his head as he worded quietly "Why are you here!"

Phis grined as he looked at Balif "You know i can read lips Now why don't you tell me whats going on!"Phis said as he pointed at rin his grin of pure bliss for thinking he was solving a mystery of sorts
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Eve blushed slightly and looked at the floor "H-Hello... Balif..." she said awkwardly "Damnit Rin... Why'd ya have to invite'im? You know how Ah get 'round'im!" she thought angrily as her gaze turned to her teammate, still slightly blushing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"I thought I was only getting one person, to be honest this is a surprise to me. In that case however, I'll just explain this now." Rin said, launching into an explanation of the Grimm Souls and their Oni counterparts shortly after. It didn't take very long, only a few minutes for the others to get a good understanding of what the Grimm Souls were, and why most Grimm Reapers don't travel in groups as it reduces the chance for an Oni to manifest.
"And yea, that's it. All good? Okay, lets go." Rin said curtly, turning towards the new entrance and moving to walk through it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Eve looked at him with fear "So... Like demons? 'cause that sounds like the Alcoholistic interpretation of demons..." she said in a quiet, clearly fearful tone.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:07 pm

"Like I said, they aren't demons. Just the Aura manifestation of a person's sin, Rin replied, turning around and motioning for them to follow.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:40 pm

"Like Ah said, tha's alot like my religion's version of devils...." Eve said, getting more fearful by the second...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Phis walked behind the group a worried look on his face "I is one thing to be Grimm but aura demons......"He thought as he made his past faster.

Balif looked over at Eve for a minute "Ar-are you going to be ok....."Balif whispered to her with a concerned face mostly for the two kids that where with them.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next