RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] Empty A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Phis looked at the ship docked holding Be's hand "Why are you dragging me here....."Be smiled and pulled Phis up the ramp and knocked on the door " because you need to meet people like me."Phis simply frowned at Be "But a play date what are we six."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Tai was in the security room looking at the camera to the door, when the twins came in she cracked a huge smile "They're here!" she said in a yell of joy as she ran to the door, grabbing a few chocolate-chip cookies she had just recently baked that were still hot, she opened the door to the ship and gave a warm smile "Hey there, you two! Glad you could make it! Nu's in the storage bay. You want any cookies?" she said in a motherly tone to the twins at the ramp.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Phis simply shook his head no as Be grabed two cookeis and shoved one into her brothers mouth and smiled at Tai "Thank you!"Be said happly before giving a slight glare at Phis

Phis chocked on the cookie as it was shoved in to his mouth before he managed to eat it. "Hello Tai thanks for the cookie....."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:24 pm

"So, like I said, Nu's in the storage bay, but you should let me tell her you're here, she can get abit... Weird when she's low on sugar... Don't worry about it though, little bit a sugar in her system and she's sweet as her food!" she said happily as she let the twins in "Just wait in the kitchen while I go calm her down, hang on!" she said merrily as she walked quickly to the storage bay and knocked on the metal door "Oh NuNu! I have cookies and a great surprise for you!" she said in a sweetly sing-song voice.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Nu ran out of her room as she heard the words cookie's "Really Tai you have a Surprise for me!"Nu said as she tackled Tai to the ground "And cookie's to!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Tai smiled and laughed as she was tackled by the younger girl "Yep! It's in the kitchen! Or rather: They are." she said happily to the younger girl "I really hope this works...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Nu shook her head slightly and looked down at Tai "They?"Nu said in a voice mixed in happyness and a returning anger for being tricked with sweets again. As she looked down at Tai "Who is they?"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Tai kept her smile as she got up and hugged Nu "Well... Now don't be mad at me, but I just felt that you needed some friends your age, so I got Joey's friend Balif to get his friends Phis and Be to visit us, I think you'll like Be, maybe Phis too!" she said, eyes filled with sincerity and hope that Nu'll be fine with this decision.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Nu's eyes turned to pure anger "You can trap me in a fucking tin trap and put a collar on me to keep me from running away and trick me with sweats but i will not make friends!"Nu said as she pushed away tai "Give me one good reason to even talk to them now!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Tai kept her optimistic tone, though her smile had faded "Because if you make some friends, maybe I'll feel it'd be fine to let you off the ship. Just prove to me that you can handle this... It's for your own good... And if it doesn't work out... Than I'll do anything I can to make up for it..." she said sincerely, trying to convince her beloved younger sister-figure to consider the chance to make friends.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Nu growled with anger "Fine! But only this one time."Nu turned away from Tai with anger and started to walk towards the kitchen stopping a little ways from it out of ear shot of any one in it. "...........Why do you try these things Tai its not like i'm nice to you or hell my own sister i'm never going to be normal or any way fit to be out in the real world so why....."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Tai gave her a warm caring smile as she walked next to Nu to whisper into her ear "Because I know that you can learn to be... If Rei could, so can you... I have the utmost faith in you, NuNu... Now come on, your new friends are waiting" she opened the metal door to the kitchen and held it open for Nu "Hey you two, meet Nu, I hope you three become good friends." she said hopefully as Nu entered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Nu grabed Tai's arm and pulled her in as well and gave her a glare of your staying or else. "H-hello my name is Nu weaver it is nice to meet you"Nu said as she bowed a little before looking at the two kids

Phis simply glared at Nu then back to Be Yo nice to meet you" Be ran up to Nu and looked at her "How did you get your hair like that it is super cute is it dyed or natural?"Be asked as she put one hand in it and felt Nu's hair.

Nu glared at the girl "Its natural i get it from my mom."Nu turned and gave a glare at Tai of i want to kill her for touching me.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Tai gave Nu an awkward smile of "It's okay" "Uh, Nu doesn't really like being touched by anyone who isn't me... I hope that's okay..." she said awkwardly as her smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Be smiled and tackled Nu to the ground and hugged her "But she is so cute!"Be yelled as she hugged Nu pinning her to the ground.

Nu simply looked at Tai with a look of get this thing off of me and why do i like this "Ummm please get off of me"Nu said surprisingly calm trying to hold back her anger for a chance to get off this ship.

Phis walked up to Tai and motioned for her to lower her head down to him "........Is that the girl from the news that was killing people then went missing?"Phis said in a concerned voice as he watched his sister hug what could very well be a killer
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 pm

"Yeah, but she's mellowed out alot since then... She doesn't kill people anymore if that helps calm your nerves..." she whispered awkwardly to the younger boy.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Phis looked at Tai then to Nu as she was being mauled by his sister he simply grinned "So your keeping a wanted killer and by the looks of her face she is about to cause some damage in less something happens......"Phis whispered into Tai's ear "And why a play date?"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:11 pm

"Tai~!" Leaf shouted, jumping up onto Tai's shoulders from behind and wrapping her legs around the girl. Instead of her normal outfit she had opted to wear something else, and was dressed in a light green t-shirt along with a black skirt. Her breasts bouncing slightly as she gripped Tai, a rather large grin on her face as she threw the girl off balance.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Tai started to play with her thumbs in nervousness "It's fine, it's 100% fine... To put a long story short, she's my girlfriend's sister and it was either keep her here, let her go to keep killing or humanely euthanize her, you can see why I chose this option... And to answer your other question, I felt she needed more friends her age... It'll help with the redemption process if she has a meaningful friendship with someone besides me..." as she finished her sentence she felt her friend jump on her back without warning, she fell forward from the unexpected impact "Hello... Leaf..." she said weakly as she felt herself getting crushed under her friend's weight "Please get off..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:25 pm

"Aww~ your no fun, Tai," Leaf whined, reluctantly getting off of her friend, although she quickly got over it and jumped up and off her friend, her skirt flipping up due to the draft as she landed, revealing a set of light green lace panties. Her breasts bouncing slightly. "Who are these people?" She asked, her light green eyes scanning over the twins as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Phis raised his hand slowly "My name is Phis and this is Be."Phis glared at the girl for a minute then back at Tai "Can you please tell me how in any way shape or form this is a good idea Tai i'm all for making her normal but a play date might be going to far.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:05 am

Tai got up slowly "I think that as long as you can at least try to get along until your psychologies force you to like eachother it'll work... I don't know how the power of love works, I just know it does..." she said with a tone that said she didn't want to be judged...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:25 am

"Leaf Kominee," Leaf said happily, accepting Phis's hand. "Some people call me an Angel, other a Demon. Normally it depends on which end of my semblance they're on."

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 am

"Well your in luck Be will be her friend and by extent me."Phis said with a small grin on his face.

Nu began to growl at every one around her "Get the fuck off of me!" Nu yelled as she pushed Be off of her and walked up to Tai "Im done!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:32 am

Tai whispered into Nu's ear "C'mon Nu, give it another chance, you don't even know what Phis' like... C'mon, for sister TaiTai?... Please?..." she said sweetly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next