RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance!

Go down

The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance! Empty The Emperor of Explosions, pleased to make your acquaintance!

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 am

Hi there, I'm Empoleon Blownaparte, the Emperor of Explosions. Despite this title I'm a rather laid back kind of dude, though I CAN occasionally be a bit explosive. I'm also a gamer of all kinds, my favourites being eastern RPGs and FPS games. (Not a fan of MMS games though...) I'm also quite an avid troper and take great pride in it! I'm the Australian and token Aspie of the mods, but don't take me lightly because I'm an Autist and an Aussie, both are quite strong when put to the test! I'm also an actor and singer.

My age is off limits for the sake of privacy.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down