RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest]

2 posters

Go down

A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] Empty A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:01 pm

It was a sunny afternoon with not a cloud in the sky, two twins were sitting side by side in their dorm room "Such a fine day today...." Opal said with a smile, looking up from a comic book he was reading, disguising it behind a book on battle strategies he had already read a few times through...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] Empty Re: A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest]

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Garnet looked up from the book she was reading, the dust cover black and frayed from use at the edges as she glanced over at her brother.
"Yea it is isn't it?" She said, glancing out the window as she gently closed the book and set it besides her. Her thoughts wandering back to the marsh as she stared at the sky. After a few moments of letting herself wander, she looked back over at her brother and smirked.
"You do realize I know full and well you use that book only when you're trying to hide a comic book behind it right?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest] Empty Re: A Story's Beginning [S.S. Clanncest]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Opal blushed lightly "N-No, I don't, strategy in combat is not just a skim-through away from mastering! I have to study it everyday!" he said, lying badly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Garnet laughed softly as she got up and slowly trotted over to her brother's bed, dropping to her knees beside him but not looking at the comic.
"And what 'combat' are you learning 'strategies' for exactly? You don't have to do any research for me you know."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

"I... Uh... Was researching one-on-one combat... Y-You know I'm no good at fighting other people..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 pm

"You're good against me in one-on-one combat," Garnet said, batting her eyelashes at Opal as she leaned forwards a bit, her face now so close to his that she knew he could feel her breath on his skin.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Opal blushed harder "Uh... Garnet, please... I'm trying to read..." he said with slight panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:44 pm

"About 'one-on-one combat'? I thought you knew that you could get hands-on lessons fairly easily from me," Garnet replied, leaning in closer as heat rose to her own cheeks at the prospect of what she was implying. It would honestly make anyone but Opal wonder what she was reading.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Opal blushed even harder at this "Uh... Garnet, as much as I'd like to take you up on that... I must... Study, right now!..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Garnet sighed, "As hard as it is to believe you'd need help with fighting, I guess you may be slacking a bit on how far into the story you are with your comics... so just do me a favor here. Don't try to hide it. Please. I like to know what you're actually reading sometimes," She said, leaning back away from her brother.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Opal blushed even harder "It's... Uh..." he sighed "X-ray and Vav..." he said, embarrassed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Garnet sighed, recognizing the name and realizing that her hopes were wrong.
"Still reading that, eh?" She said, turning once more and looking out the window, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear and smiling faintly before looking back to her brother with an energetic gleam in her eye.

"I'm gonna go back to my book," She said, humming as she went back to her bed.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Opal sighed as well "Not what you were expecting?..." he smirked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Garnet nodded in reply, "Yea, I was expecting something a bit different, possibly something we could use to help us 'train' a bit more," She said, standing up as she finished her sentence.

"Oh well, there will be other times," She continued, walking back over to her bed and picking her book up, the dust cover slipping down a bit and revealing the top part of an N, an L, and the top-most portion of the number 3 before she slid it back up the book.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Opal smiled "And what exactly are you reading, dear sister?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Garnet smirked, turning to her brother with a mischievous glint in her eye as she spoke.

"One-on-One combat strategies."

[End of Thread]
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum