RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Brenin Golau X I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Brenin Golau X

2 posters

Go down

Brenin Golau X Empty Brenin Golau X

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 am

CHARACTER

Name: Brenin Golau X

Species: Human

Call Sign/Symbol: A highly detailed pair of pistols crossed over a red sillohueted rose.

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): Second-year Beacon Student. Heir to the Golau Industries Dust Company

Appearance: (Face claim: https://s46.photobucket.com/user/lightsamurai777/media/guy2.jpg.html ) 6'0. 153 in weight. Blonde hair, usually in a ponytail, though it's sometimes worn out. Violet eyes. In day-to-day life he often wears something you'd expect to see more on a pirate captain than a student: A long red clock with black and dark blue highlights, long puffy pants, large red boots and a cravat. In battle he wears the same thing.

History: Son of Brenin Golau IX, CEO of the Golau Industries Dust Company, born in the city of Vale, Brenin was given a rather sheltered life, he was constantly training in multiple areas, his most focused on area was marksmanship, his father wanted him to take up the family business as best he could and every CEO of Golau Industries had gone to Beacon since it's founding. Nothing much interesting besides training happened between his birth and his approval to Beacon.

Personality: Cocky, boisterous and seemingly narcisistic, but in the end, all of it is just him stating facts, he never brags about his skills with a sword after all, but you'll always here something about his accuracy in a firefight. Despite his bragging, he is a kind, gentle and charitible man, often quite a bit of his generous allowance to charities and local businesses for the sake of helping the city. In combat he can be... Scarily calm and precise, no matter what the situation is, whatever he's doing in the fight, he only ever has a calm smile on his face, even if it's a raging battle against the most dangerous Grimm he's met, he just smiles and shoots, when asked he says "They're just targets, what's there to fear?" this has raised some false claims of instability when in reality it's just way too much confidence...

Strengths: "Give up" is not in his vocabulary. High Aura. Extremely goood with his pistol. Agile and extremely good at parkour. Honourable. Many powerful connections. Amazingly wealthy. His bragging can leave a doubting opponent off-guard.

Weaknesses: Neither are "Restraint", "subtlety" or "overconfident". Refuses to cheat or fight dirty, even when it's necessary. Not good with close range combat. Can sometimes be blinded by pride.

Semblance: Roses of Brenin X: This semblance has two uses, a long range use and a close range use:
Long Range: Petals of Brenin X: A flurry of razor sharp energy in the shape of red rose petals that is shot from his hand. In combat he often uses this alongside his pistol.
Short Range: Thorns of Brenin X: A self-buff effect that causes Brenin's hands and arms to be coated in a red, spikey aura. He only uses this when he's forced into short range combat..

WEAPON

Name: Blodeou

First Form: A dark-brown antique pistol with golden highlights, while simple, this pistol is a durable and powerful weapon.

History: A family heirloom of the Golau family, built and used by Brenin Golau I, the founder of Golau Industries

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Brenin Golau X Empty Re: Brenin Golau X

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum