RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two]

2 posters

Go down

The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] Empty The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two]

Post by Drae Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 pm

"Ugh... I'm BORED! Why did they all have to leave me here by myself!" Melody shouted to the empty walls, her legs hanging off the end of her bed and dangling in the air. Due to Garnet's impeccable- albeit perverted- thinking, Melody had ended up on the top bunk above Kimera, with Garnet and Opal 'sharing' a bed on the other side of the room. That bed was actually the remaining two set side-by-side, and despite Garnet practically begging to have an actual queen-size mattress brought in they had to make do with the two turned into one. Garnet was still upset over it.
Melody lifted her head off of the bed and stared at the door with narrowed and suspicious eyes, "They've been gone longer than they should be. How long does it take to get a gallon of milk anyway?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] Empty Re: The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm

at that moment, Opal came in carrying said gallon of milk "We weren't gone that long, were we?..." he said with confusion before putting the milk in the mini-fridge next to the bunk bed, it should be noted that his hair was messier than when he left... "I see Kimera's not here... We got separated at some point, so I figured she would be either here or at her boyfriend's place by the time we got back... Why did we take her again?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two] Empty Re: The Not-So-Best Day [Team GOLM][Year Two]

Post by Drae Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

"Because we needed milk and Kimera had all the lien," Garnet grumbled as she wandered in behind Opal. She stared at Melody for a few moments before picking up a pillow off of the ground and throwing it at the young Railgun. It hit Melody square in the forehead and bounced off onto the floor again.
"What was that for?" Melody protested, whirling her arms around for a few moments before finally losing balance and falling onto the ground with a loud thump. Garnet giggled and flushed at the noise before turning and smiling at Opal.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down