RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom

Go down

IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom Empty IRC channel: #ReapersMelonRoom

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Below are the official rules for the Meeting Room IRC, which is separate from the IRC channels for each individual RPG. This channel is a sort of cross-realm. Below are the connection rules.

Step 1: Connect to Blitzed IRC
Step 2: Once logged in, type [/join #ReapersMelonRoom]
Step 3: Hit enter
Step 4: As soon as you enter the room, type 'One of us' so we know your a part of the forum. This is a one-time step, and does not need to be repeated.

MELON ROOM RULES!

1) All forum rules apply to the chatroom
2) NSFW content is to be posted by Reaper only, unless you have permission from him or one of the other IRC channel Ops.
3) No hailing Reaper unless something is seriously wrong with the site, or he hasn't responded to a request you submitted a week ago.
Rules may be changed or added as I feel like it

Note: My IRC nickname is Shinigami-sama. The IRC Nicknames of other staff members may be edited into this post at their discretion.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum