RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Requiem
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Garnet smirked, rubbing her head against Opal's arm as she pressed herself into him, "Sure~ you aren't," She teased, her eyes glittering mischievously as she looked at her older brother. "You do realize how bad you are at lying right, Onii-san?"

Leaf looked at Star with a vaguely curious expression, "Would surprise me if they did. From what I know Ilishari is bigger than Chasm, and they don't have anything on that here. "
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Starshine gave Leaf a surprised look out of the corner of his eye before returning to browsing the many books that lined the shelves "I'm surprised you've heard of Chasm most people haven't on account of it being buried in the damn mountains"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:04 am

Leaf laughed as she continued to look at Star, "You'd be surprised at how much politics I used to get myself wrapped up into. I was actually friends with the Chasm ambassador to Ilishari at one point," She said, taking another book off of the shelf before placing it back with a bored expression, although it didn't reflect in her eyes.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Starshine looked at Leaf suprised "We had an ambassador?... Damn wish I knew that when I was still in Chasm maybe I could have gotten out of ther for a winter or two" he said plucking a rather hefty book on dust and weaponry and began leafing through it with guinuine intrest
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by bmanr1 Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Aio entered, as he did a sweep around the room, a grimace towards the competitions, followed by a look of anger towards Gideon. He approached stormed up to the assassin. "Boots. Off. The. Table." he stated, clearly enunciating his words despite his obvious anger, whilst staring directly at the assassin's face.
bmanr1
bmanr1

Back to top Go down

Post by bmanr1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Obviously, agitated by the assassin's ignorance of his declaration, he touched the table, slightly, before flipping it completely over, a full 360 degrees, placing it back on top of the now fallen legs, before walking off.

Stopping abruptly, he tilted his head slightly, then rotated his entire body until he located a spot he deemed would be the best hiding spot for any intelligent assassin. "Hi up there," he whispered, with his usual slight smile, before walking off, questioning whether or not he was correct.
bmanr1
bmanr1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2