RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Cruise of Pirates || Closed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Cruise of Pirates || Closed

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cruise of Pirates || Closed Empty The Cruise of Pirates || Closed

Post by Killua Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Intro...

WELCOME!! OMG!! The weird girl cried out happily. YOU WON!!! YOUR OUR WINNER!!!!! OMG!! YAY!!!! Her bleach blonde hair was tied in a pony tail. She wore a sailors costume. You have won to go on a cruise for 3 days!!! The cruise consist of spa, pool, sexy men and women, and lots and lots of FREE FOOD and DRINKS!! The girl smiled happily. I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! She gave the person there ticket as she moved on.

Ceil

The huge white boat was giant. the fanus rabbit was a little timid as she carried her back pack over her shoulder and a suitcase that was small enough to pick up. The bright red eyes looked up at the ship in amazement as she gulped a little. Her tiny fluffy tail stuck out of her skirt. Her long floppy white ears made it look like she was excited. As she got on board the ship, it was fancied out. There were about 50 people so far on the ship. She was timid of course as she walked on more to the ship. Of course under the clothing she carried her guns. Although they were hidden under her clothing. Ceil told herself she would never leave home without them. Taking a deep breath she moved on the boat as many men stared at her. Her body was that of an hourglass. Curvy in all the right places and slim in the good places. It doesn't make it any better that she was a white rabbit faunus. The symbol of playboy right there. The white floppy ears and the white fluffy tail.

Setting her suitcase down on the deck, the coworkers smiled as they herded those that came in. They herded the passengers on the deck. The bleach blonde girl was standing in front of the coworkers, "WELCOME!!! I am your Captain Molly!!! I hope you guys all have a fun time!! Oh I almost forgot. You guys will be sharing a room with three other people. Don't worry its co-ed!!! Welcome to the ship of Heaven!!!" The bleach blonde girl winked, "Okay! When i call you up by name! you will get a number and three other people will get the same number.." The bleached blonde girl started to call names.

OCC: thinking maybe we can all get the same room. Smile

Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

The Cruise of Pirates || Closed Empty Re: The Cruise of Pirates || Closed

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Soon afterwards, Baihu would trudge his way to the ship, a couple of duffel bags slung over his shoulders as he did so. Through narrowed eyes of a lack of amusement, he peered up at the ship in front of him before taking a deep breath and sighing. His tail lashed furiously behind his figure a single time before he looked back down at the ground beneath him and continued on. "...This...is fucking bullshit..." he muttered harshly to himself. A low growl rumbled from the depths of his throat as he stopped at the top and stepped onto the deck, glancing around for a moment.

".......God damn the guys for making me go. God fucking damn them all to the fiery pits of Hell..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 pm

luz was standing near the rather angry boy with a big grin on his face and a single bag in his right hand "Ahhh cheer up a little and a good time! who knows this might be your last time the ship could have a rather unforgettable accident if you catch my drift hehehehe"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 pm

The tiger seemed to freeze for a moment as he heard the new, unfamiliar tone directed at him. Slowly, the teen looked over his shoulder, seemingly a bit more agitated by what the other had said as he cast a sharp, frosted azure glare his way. ".......And I could be avoiding that unforgettable accident if I just stayed the fuck away from here. But noooooo- apparently I had to come here to catch some 'leisurely time' for myself." Still growling a bit, the albino shook his head before aggressively dismissing himself from the newcomer and stepping further onto the ship. "Like I said; complete and utter fucking goddamned bullshit..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:06 pm

"Why am I here again?" Kuro muttered as he boarded the ship. His eyes scanning each and every aspect possible before he let out a sigh. "Oh. Right. Natalie insisted that I take some time off from being a mercenary," He growled, although the sound that emerged was something between a growl and a purr. He sighed again and closed his eyes before shifting the weight of the large rectangular case on his left shoulder. His right cat ear twitched once as he took a slow step forwards onto the main deck itself. His ears dropped as he solidified his suspicions.

"Yup. It definitely applies to boats."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:12 pm

The blonde captain made her way around the people that came on board. "Hello here is your number!" The blonde captain bounced as she gave Bai and Luz their number. Both of their numbers said 122. The Captain then approached Kuro, "Here is your room number!!" It had also said 122. Then lastly she reached the white bunny, "and your number miss." Like the other numbers it had also said 122.

Ciel looked at her number and felt embarrassed as she started to walk to her room not sure where it might be located. The white bunny found her way through the hallways to open her room which was 122. It was pretty big. Ciel was the first one to enter the room of course. Her red eyes looked around finding no one in the room. She set her bags on the top bunk as she signed softly. "Have fun. Lets have fun." She whispered as she began to open one of her bags. She dug her bathing suite out of it. Setting her bathing suite on top of her suite case she looked out the tiny window as her tiny fluffy tail wiggled, "Pretty."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Baihu simply followed after in a continuously agitated and reluctant manner, ceasing by the doorway of his apparent room before peering in and glancing around briefly. He eyed the rabbit already within it before slowly looking over his shoulder, bringing himself to scan the other lads that would have been following. A low, muttering growl escaped his lips. Well, fuck me over and kick me off of a cliff... he thought bitterly before sharply shaking his head and swiftly stepping into the room.

Immediately, he tossed his belongings onto one of the unoccupied bottom bunks before tossing himself onto the mattresses besides them. After landing, he continued murmuring to himself while reaching into one of the containments, eventually reeling a book out and opening it after laying on his back to face the bottom of the top bunk above him. "Yeah, you guys go on and have your 'fun,'" he snapped in a somewhat low yet bitter tone. "I'll be here. Hopefully alone. For the entirety of this fucking trip. I have no fucking interest in talking with any of you jackasses; I'm just laying this out there now."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:52 pm

luz chuckled as he looked at the two "Now now is that anyway to talk? hehe you should spend all your trip with me we can play all sorts of games and trust me you might like the stress reliever they give."Luz looked at the girl with a half grin "Now aren't you a cute one don't go stealing all the boys from me ok?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Kuro shuddered as he cast a wary glance at Luz. Note to self: stay as far away from him as possible, he thought urgently as he strafed around the boy to place his own belongings on the only spare bed. He slowly and gently removed the case from his shoulder and set it down, reaching over to the zipper and opening the case up fully to reveal his blade lying snugly inside. Just because I'm taking a break doesn't mean I have to leave my weapons at home, he thought to himself as he picked Ragnarok up out of the case and unsheathed it, checking the blade expertly for any damage.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 pm

The white bunny girl blushed as the boys started to pop in one by one. She understood rooming with four others, but they were all MEN! The purple white bunny girl shivered intensely as she looked at them all. One guy was yelling at her for no reason. She didn't understand what she did wrong. The another was HITTING on her?! Was he hitting on her? Ciel then saw that the one that was shouting at her got under the bed she was sleeping on top of.

Running out of the room she saw one of the attendants. "Mr! Excuse me!" Her white ears were sticking up as she talked to the man, "My room is full of guys! And there is no bathroom! Where do I change?!" A blush formed across her face. The attendant didn't seem to care and kept on walking.

Ciel walked back to the room as her eyes were full of tears. She got on top of the bed and flopped down on top of her luggage. "I have to change in a room with a bunch of men...." Ceil's whole body turned red with embarrassment.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 pm

luz chuckled as he heard the girls words "hehe sweet heart we can leave if you like just dont take to long hehe."luz then looked at kuro and bai "Come on guys lets give the girl privacy as i have a private moment with you two."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:51 am

Breathing a low, agitated sigh, the tiger slowly and slightly peered t the rather colorful character from over the top of his novel. "..............Sure. Let's give her some privacy," Baihu spoke in a seeming agreement, A smile seemed to cross his lips as he nodded, lifting himself to his feet and casually striding through the living quarters. Instead of waiting for the other two guys, however, he quickly made his way outside rather than waiting, the glee heard within his voice instantly gone as one would hear mutters escaping his mouth from the hallway.

".........I have an idea~! While we do that, why don't you two guys go spent some quality time together?! Yeah?! Meanwhile, I'll just go somewhere else! ..Alone. Away. The fuck. From you guys!"

...And with that, he quickly made his way to the top of the boat.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Kuro turned his gaze at Luz before leveling Ragnarok at the boy and staring at him from down the blade. "Try anything funny and I won't hesitate to skin you alive," He growled before slamming the claymore into its sheath. He strapped the blade the his back before exiting the room with a nonchalant wave to Ciel.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:50 am

Ceil saw the boys leave. She jumped from the bed to the ground. Shutting the door and sitting on Bai's bed the white bunny signed softly. She started taking her red tie off and the hub it from her bed. She started to undo the buttons in her shirt. Letting it fall from her arms to the ground. The soft red eyes looked at her body. Cancer was strapped to her side. Then unzipping her skirt Aries and Leo were strapped to each of her thighs. Then opening her suitcase Virgo was in there. PuttING her skirt and shirt in the suitcase she grabbed her bathing suit when the ship rocked.

Outside the motor to the boat had blown. The attendees started running around. Then a group of people were smiling softly loitering around. The soft air was filled with the flames. Then one of the men held the captain at gun point. "Why don't you go round everyone up." He said softly as her fire his gun at a passing civilian. The ship, that had just set sail was being under attack. And they were about 7-8 here's from shore. They couldn't radio in help because the controls had been taken over.

"Please! Come to the deck. We have a meeting."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:08 pm

luz smiled evilly as he began to walk up the steps to the deck "Hehe a meeting hmmmm i like the sound of that every one in one spot so my little friends can feed."Luz said out loud softly as his semblance activated and a few bugs flew in front of him and a few stayed behind not enough to notice anything. "This shall be fun!"The boy yelled as he put his hood up to cover his face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Kuro's eyes narrowed as he followed Luz, his hand reaching back to grasp the hilt on his claymore before slowly drawing the weapon out with an audible zing. He twirled the massive blade around in his hand before a playful smirk appeared on his features. His left cat ear twitching in anticipation as he rested the blade on his shoulder. "I doubt they would be calling us all up for a meeting at this point, even if the ship just rocked. So whadya say? Should we cause some hell?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

The tiger's tail lashed fiercely within his trail as he strode down the hallways, his book already opened to the pages that he had left off on and his gaze averted downwards to scan the next laid across the paper. At the sudden announcement, however, he would bring himself to an achingly slow stop where he was, allowing a moment or so to pass before his tail stilled and he slowly looked up from the top of his book. A low cross between a mutter and a growl rumbled from within his throat as he abruptly shut the novel with a sharp slam, gritting his teeth as he immediately turned around and started a brisk stride another way up to the decks.

".........Go on the fucking trip, they said. It would be a good fucking stress reliever, they said..." Baihu muttered bitterly and a bit crazily to himself while stalking along. Sighing deeply as he began nearing the very top, he slowed himself down a little bit. His ears flickered lightly as he caught sound of what was happening above. Narrowing his eyes a bit, he slowly tucked his book within the safety of his shirt's interior before activating his semblance. Within moments, he disappeared from view completely, and allowed his weaponry - which he had been wearing from the start of boarding - to shift immediately into its tertiary form. Once this had happened, he crouched low to the ground while beginning to creep onto the deck from a distance, surveying the situation.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 am

Ciel laid on the ground as she had bumped her head into the bed. She groaned softly laying there in her bra and underwear. Barely hearing the voice speaker. Ciel got to her feet. She wrapped the blanket around her body like a dress. It hit the floor perfectly for her to trip over. The light purple haired bunny rabbit poked her head outside seeing no one around. She started closing a door when a foot came to stop it. Ciel looked up at the person seeing it was the guy she asked for help for not too long ago. "Umm.. do you need something." She asked in a soft pitiful voice.

The man smiled evilly at her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and started pulling her to the deck. "You will be a good hostage." He said loudly shoving her to the deck. His arm wrapped around her slender neck as a gun was pointed to her head.Her bunny ears were all the way down as she struggled from under him. "Please let go of me!" Ceil let a soft yelp out. The man was choking her slightly.

---
near Luz and Kuro's position.

A couple of crew members were running towards them. One was a girl as she had one guy over her shoulder. He was bleeding from his side. She saw the poeple and ran towards them, "Wait please!" She cried. Holding the man, trying to get him stable. "Please help him! hes hurt!" The girl looked at Kuro and Luz. "Please! hes by boyfriend!" Her eyes began to tear up as the man laying on the ground was bleeding and groaning from the pain.

---
Near Bai's Position

A couple of people that seemed to have worked on the boat were walking around casually. Their hands were int heir pockets as they were laughing. "Did you get the look on that white bunny Faunus. Ooh man! When the cpatain saw her. He just had to have her." One of the pirates said laughing. The other pirate chimed in to his remark, "She was a babe." Then he looked at his clock. "Its almost time for the party to start. The ship will be here soon." The other pirate punched the other in the arm. "I wonder if the captain will share her?" The other one shook his head, "Lets just think about the task first and then the girls. Ghesh man."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

luz snicked as he walked up to the boy and looked him over for a moment before gently kissing his lips and walking off "You know what they say sleep and loving lips cure all hehe."luz chuckled as he neared the top of the boat.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Kuro's eyelid twitched in reaction to Luz' s action. He sighed before digging into his pocket for something. When his hand reemerged he was holding a bottle of antiseptic ointment and a roll of medical gauze. Guess my injury stash is gonna have to make a goodwill donation, he thought to himself before kneeling down besides the girl. He took one of her hands and pressed the items into them. "Put the ointment on the wounds and wrap them all up with the gauze. Change the bandwagon every 4 to 6 hours, and reapply the ointment if needed. He'll be fine," Kuro instructed, adding in an encouraging word before he stood up and stared after where Luz had gone.

I just hope we all live long enough to see the next sunrise. Oh how I wish I had a drink right about now. When we get back I need to drop by the Shack... It's been too long since I've paid a visit, Kuro thought as he began to walk after Luz knowing full well that the other boy was probably a good way ahead of him.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 am

Baihu continued stalking his way across the deck's surface while eying the men before him. His eyes narrowed further as he pressed on, ebon-striped auds of his flickering lightly within his seethrough state. ...White bunny...? he thought to himself while placing himself behind the majority of the men that he saw. He took refuge behind the sanctity of a nearby poolside bar while thinking for a moment. His tail suddenly flickered abruptly behind him, his eyes widening a bit though never losing their glaring edge. Ohhhhhh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me... he thought further as a realization began to dawn upon him.

Looking around for a moment, a low, growling mutter escaped the teen's mouth as he spotted out a couple of guys afar. Taking a deep breath, he began shifting his gauntlet's rounds from normal bullets to special, Dust-enfused ones, which were each engraved with a sort of lightningbolt symbol. Once he was done doing so, he turned his attention back to the selected rapscallions, first raising his right hand at his leg. Holding his breath to still himself and increase an already-remarkable precision rate, he fired at the man's leg in attempt to take him off of his feet. After doing so, he swung his left hand around and aimed at the second person he scoped out, doing the same at his leg. Regardless of whether or not the shots landed, they would release an electrical outburst upon contact with something, rendering the general area unable to be touched for a short amount of time.

Following his attempted shots, the tiger swiftly darted from his position while still within his out-of-vision form, and then used an array of elevated structures to stand himself upon a higher platform to give him to give him a better, sniper-accustomed spot. Kneeling onto a single knee of his, he brought his breath to a silenced bay yet again while gazing around the general area.

If I at least try and take out some of these guys, they may retreat back to wherever this 'captain' is to get orders on what to do, or something... Sighing under his breath, the second-year quickly picked out his third target down below. Once and if they run off, then I could easily just follow after them. ...Rescuing hostages should be a top priority, anyways...

Another shot would be fired at his target in the same general location as the others before he bound off to a smaller, yet higher platform above him.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 am

Ceil stood on deck with other people. She wore the bed sheet clinging on to it to dear life hoping it doesn't fall off from the rough tossing. Even after slamming her to the ground. He grabbed her by her hair and pointed the gun at her. It was loaded and there was already a bullet in the chamber. "It hurts." She whimpered slightly. As she grabbed his hand. There were about 20 other people standing up laughing. Multiple of them hand their swords or guns pointed at some of the hostages. "There there, little bunny." The pirate stroked her cheek making Ciel turn her head in disgust. This pissed him off of course. Giving her a good slap in the face. It stung. It really hurt. That's when a ship started approaching not too far. It carried another 30 it seemed like. Ciel couldn't make any moves. She was afraid that if she did, then civilians would be killed.

--
The girlfriend watched as Luz kissed him. The girl was shocked that this man did such a thing. Although the other guy, Kuro. Was much nicer. The girl smiled happily as he gave her the bottle of medicine. Although as he walked away the girl pulled a gun from her back as she shot at Kuro, "Dumbass." She whispered. She had expelled about two bullets. One bullet was filled with lightening. So if Kuro missed the bullet, he would still feel a jolt through his body. The human girl smiled happily as she shot the guy in the head that was laying on the floor. then turning her eyes back at Kuro, "You will look good in a cage. Maybe I shall strip you first." The girl said in a menacing manner.

--

One of the guys got shot in the leg. While the other one somehow avoided it. As the electricity ran through his body he felt himself fall tot eh ground. While his friend had let out a small grunt and was laying on the ground as well. The man that didn't get short reached for his back pulling out two small farmers scythe's that were attached with a chain. He groaned as he tried to stand up and look at his buddy's leg, "I'll kill the fucking asshole that done this to you." The man said completely pissed off. The one that was bleeding laughed, "Looks like they know how to use dust." The man unhurt seemed to have gotten up quicker than usual. He shuffled his feet on the floor. "Seems like its my lucky day. Another person that uses Lightening Dust." As the other shot started to come at them. The man with the scythe's smiled softly as he grabbed his companion and used him as a shield. The bullet went right through his chest, killing him instantly. The man tossed him aside. "Huehue. Looks like this is going to be fun after all." The enemy that seemed to be unhurt let out a spark of electricity through his scythes. Then putting them together he shot out what seemed to be a beam of light. It was filled with electricity to the brim. So even if it missed, anything in that area would get quite a shock.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 am

Baihu widened his eyes in sheer shock and awe as he watched one of the men effortlessly take cover behind one of his allies without hesitance, sacrificing him for the strike that would have shot clean through him. "...That fucking bastard...!" the crossbreed cursed under his breath, his tone sharp partially because his strike hand;t gone the way he thought, though mostly because he knew that the bandit sacrificed his companion without any care in the world. Gritting his teeth, the tiger reached into his pockets, reeling out another Dust-enfused round of bullets. Quickly, he unloaded his left gauntlet and replaced it, making it so that he was still equipped with Lightning Dust in the right weapon, though also held minor control over Ice Dust in the left one.

As he began to look up, he would quickly find himself purely reacting on reflexes, as he only caught sight of the beam heading toward his general direction before he ducked and shot forward, bounding skillfully to another portion of the boat before purposely deactivating his semblance and bringing himself into view. He jumped off a final platform, rolling along the ground to suppress maximum pain to his heels before skidding to a stop on all fours. His stance resembled that of a hunting tiger as he glared at the man, growling and muttering curses under his breath as his tail lashed to and fro behind him.

"...You." Standing up, the student eyed the electrified area for a brief moment before looking back at the bandit, a slight smirk of amusement tugging at his lips. "...Don't you dare fucking disappoint me."

With those words, the martial artist sudden and instantly shot through the clearing within record time, leaping in the air and snapping himself within a strong arc-like figure while aiming a heel kick to his target's chest. Regardless of whether or not it hit, he would repeat the fashion, his momentum only growing with the second attempt as he spun around. Once the second kick was tried, he secured both heels of his into the ground while stepping forward when necessary, flawlessly and swiftly unleashing a flurry of punches with his gauntlets.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:38 am

Luz snikerd as he came up onto the deck with a menacing grin as his semblance kicked into full little bugs made of aura beganto fly all around him. "hehe now this is what real fun looks like."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Kuro's left faunus ear twitched as he walked down the hall away from the girl, and his expression darkened as he heard the faint sound of a gun being drawn. This is what I get for being nice to a human for a change, he thought solemnly before jerking his head suddenly to the right. The bullets only barely grazing a few strands of hair that failed to catch up with the rest of his head. He spun Rangarok around in his hand a few times before pulling the chain on the hilt, causing the blade to rapid flicker in color as he slowly turned around.

"'And try to be nice' she said. Well, Natalie. I tried, and the bitch I was nice to turned out to be a pirate. So forgive me for not following your advice when I cut her to bits," Kuro grumbled, his voice raising an octave as he mocked the sniper before glancing down at his weapon. Bingo.

"Paradigm Set! Short Circuit!" Kuro shouted, brandishing his weapon in front of him as electricity cracked along his blade.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next