RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
TsunXTsun (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

TsunXTsun (Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TsunXTsun (Closed) Empty TsunXTsun (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Misaki would be waiting by the main gate her "lover" would be late by five minutes and well we all know how that works with Misaki. She would tap her foot in slight anger as she looked down at her summer dress she decided to wear for the day. It was yellow with white flowers on it girlyer then what she normally wore but she wanted to at least make Bai some what happy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

TsunXTsun (Closed) Empty Re: TsunXTsun (Closed)

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Just a minute or so away, the aforementioned 'lover' would be making his way down to the central gate, his hands slipped into his pockets as a somewhat tired look took his expression. A moment or so afterwards, he reeled one of his hands out, glancing down at the phone that had lodged itself within its grasp after flicking it on to activate the screen. Son of a fucker... he thought while looking down at the time, shaking his head and sighing before quickly sliding the device back within his pocket and picking his pace up a tad. Tch... Greaaaaat, fucking late... At least she didn't wake me up on the fly, though...

It would only take another few seconds before Bai turned up by the gates. He spied Misaki almost instantly, noticing her attire in almost the same amount of time.

Same dress as last time...

He shook the thought out of his mind for the meantime as he sighed yet again, lifting the same hand that held his phone moments ago and initiating a slightly reluctant wave with it.

"Yeah, yeah- I'm late. I know. Bite me, you fucker."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Misaki would glare at Bai with slight anger as she started to stomp at him her ears twitching the whole time. "You mother fucker! You should have called you bitch!"Misaki would yell as she got closer once she was in range she would open her mouth and go in for a bite at his hand that waved.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:38 pm

At first, Bai just growled a bit while rolling his eyes. "Yeaaaah, I'm fucking sorry. Like I said, fucking bite me- OW, D-DUDE-!" he started off calmly at first, though immediately went into a tone worthy of hysterics as he held a sudden pain upon his hand. At once, he shifted his eyes over to Misaki, switching his attention between her and his hand for a couple of split-second moments before quickly hooking his free hand around to try and push the fox away. "GODDAMMIT, I DIDN'T FUCKING MEAN LITERALLY...! Fuckin' Hell, this is a bullshit way to start this fucking thing off, dammit!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Misaki would roll her eyes as she grinned evilly "Hey you fucking asked for it you prick!" Misaki would chuckle a little as she watched the boy her tail wagging happily as she clearly was amused in her self "Now if your done with your bitching lets go."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 pm

As if completely and utterly unamused with Misaki's actions, Baihu just glared at her with what seemed to be an endless amount of intensity, giving her no reply for the meantime but silence. Given a few moments had passed however, he shook his bitten hand out a bit before closing his eyes. He released a sort of cross between a sigh and a growl before he rubbed his face and stepped forward. "Go fuck yourself..." he muttered in a sense of tiredness and defeat, shaking his head as he quickly hooked his other arm around the fox's shoulders. At the same time, he reeled his hand away from his face, continuing to glare down at the other like he had just seconds ago. The main difference from then, however, was the fact that he seemed to be smirking just the slightest bit in amusement as he eyed his partner. "Where the fuck are we even going, anyways?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:12 am

Misaki would shrug some. "You know that place where we first decided to date?"Misaki would say with a small smile as she looked up at bai. As much as she was mean to him she did really like him and well enjoyed there time together like this.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:18 am

Bai's ears twitched as he went silent for a moment. He tilted his head quizzically as he continued to peer down at Misaki. "Gonna have to be a bit more specific with that, you little shit," he said while scratching the back of his head with his free hand. "Remember that there's two fucking places that could account for that. The first would be the place that the shipping asshole forced us to go to, and the second - and honestly more legit one - would be Forever Fall."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 am

Misaki would growl a little bit at Bai "Forever fucking falls you prick!"Misaki would yell as she started to stomp away fast in an attempt to get away from Bai. "I can't even walk near you its to embarrassing!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:36 am

Bai just stared after the girl for a moment, throwing his arms into the air and flailing them a bit before tiredly beginning to walk after her. "Jesus fucking shit- it was just a fucking question, dammit!" he shouted while jogging for a second or so in order to catch up. "And what the flying fuck do you mean you can't walk near me?! How many times have I said that you have to fucking get used to it, dammit?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 am

Misaki would growl as her tail began to flick back and fourth "I.Dont.Fucking.Care!"Misaki would yell as she looked back and glared at him. "Your an embarrassment! thats fucking why!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 am

Bai just stared at the other second-year for a few moments, his eyes narrowed and his expression unchanging for the meantime. However, after a few seconds, he just walked forward a couple steps more before stopping abruptly. He puffed his cheeks out in mock offense as he just gently clenched his heart with his right hand.

"...Fucking ouch."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:54 am

Misaki would shake her head in anger "Oh go fucking jump off a cliff you asshole."Misaki would hiss as she glared back at him her tail flicking in anger as she started to stomp off again.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:58 am

"Oh come on-! I'm seriously not the only one who's willing to be fucking joking in this thing most of the time, am I?!" he called out while beginning to jog after his partner yet again. He went back into his normal stride when he reached her flank, and he just sighed and growled at the same time while suddenly hooking both of his arms around her neck and shoulders. "I try to be a bit more frickin' carefree with people that I let myself care about, alright?! This is how I fucking do it, goddammit!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Misaki would growl as she was stopped by his sudden grab. Her ears would twitch in anger as she lifted one of her fists but stopped at the last second. "Grrrr Your fucking right. god fucking damn it.....sorry..."Misaki would say in slight irritation as she put her hands on top of his.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 pm

At first, Bai actually didn't reply. ...Mostly due to the fact that he didn't quite know how to reply.

He was used to the harsh actions, sure. He was prepared for a sudden, lashing reply- yeah. It was because of this that he was a bit thrown off when Misaki changed her way of replying to him at the next moment, and this caused him to glance down at her from the corner of his eye as he felt her hands snake over his. Both of his ears twitched quickly as he stared down at her.

After a second or so, he just shrugged lightly and awkwardly, shaking his head a tad. "Tch...it's no trouble..." he responded in a lowly tone. One of his arms unhooked itself from around the girl next to him, only to reel towards its corresponding side as he reached over to scratch the back of his head. Meanwhile, the other arm kept its place over the other's shoulders as he pushed forward a little bit to continue walking. "So...Forever Fall, then, huh? Sure, fine... We just gonna hang around, or is it gonna turn into another picnic or some shit like that?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Misaki would sigh as she put her head on his shoulder with a slight glare and kept on walking next to him. "I don't know we could if you fucking want.....I just wanted to go out and hang out there like we did that one time.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 pm

"Eh...in that case, I guess we could skip the whole picnic shit, then... It would take a fucking long time to wait for the food if we got take out, anyways..." he muttered, sighing. As he felt Misaki rest her head on his shoulder, he looked down at her from the corner of his eye quickly before averting his gaze back to the path ahead of them. Though he seemed to give no reply to that action in particular, he just hooked his arm a bit further around her to pull he just a bit closer as he continued on, saying, "I guess we're just going straight to Forever Fall, then."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Misaki would smile a bit as she nuzzled her head a little bit deeper into his shoulder. "I guess so"Misaki would mutter as her ears began to pin down and her tail wag a slowly but happily.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

For a moment, the slightest smirk could be seen upon the tiger's lips as he eyed Misaki a bit, laughing ever so softly under his breath. As quickly as he did so, he glanced back up as the airship carriers entered his line of view. Once near one of them, he would guide the fox into it before stepping inside himself.

--aaaaaaand initiate the timeskip motherfuckers--

Perhaps just half of an hour later, Bai would release a rather loud, seemingly tired sigh into the airs of the Forest of Forever Fall. With either hand of his hooked behind his head, he gave his neck a quick roll as he strode slowly out into a clearing, peering around. "Aaaaaah, damn... You wanna stop here, or go in a bit further?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Misaki would smirk playfully as her ears perked up and her tail wagged happily "Right here is good."Misaki would say happily as she jumped at Bai in an attempt to tackle him to the ground like a kitten would if they wanted to play.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:56 pm

A soft sigh would escape the feline's lips as he turned his head forward again, closing his eyes while scratching the back of it. "Alright, cool, cool..." he said, turning around and beginning to open his eyes. "So, what do you even wanna- Tch, w-woah!"

Rather than completing that last statement, Baihu seemed to uncharacteristically caught off-guard as he did, in fact, get barreled over. A sharp cry of shock escaped into the air around him as he stumbled back almost immediately as Misaki made contact, and he just fell back. He first landed down into a sitting position before abruptly tipping over and onto his back, groaning a bit.

"...Ow...?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Misaki would smirk playfully as she nuzzled into his neck with a content smirk. as her tail wagged happily. Bai would be able to tell that misaki was enjoying her self and well planned this all along.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 pm

At first, Bai was simply intent on getting Misaki off- and, because of that, he squirmed a bit to balance himself on one of his elbows while reaching over with his other hand. Midway into the second act, though, he slowly froze. His ears twitched as he narrowed his eyes, sighing while just looking down at her with a small smirk of amusement. "...This was all you wanted to fucking do, wasn't it?" he asked with some degree of sarcasm.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Misaki would smile a childish smile as she stopped nuzzling him and looked him in the eyes "Maybe or maybe I just fucking feel like being cuddly with you." Misaki would growl a little bit at him "You know I don't like doing this shit in public so deal with it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next