RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

TsunXTsun (Closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: TsunXTsun (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Misaki would nod her head a little bit as she stopped crying and crawled next to Bai "okay......"Misaki would attempt to lay her head on his lap with a small smile "Sorry for ruining are date BaiBai...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm

"Ugh... Jesus, lose the whole 'BaiBai' thing... It sounds really fucking stupid..." the tiger groaned in some degree of disapproval, shaking his head while glancing down at the fox. Despite the bite in his tone, he just gave a low, tired sigh while just patting Misaki's head casually. "And honestly, I don't give a shit. You say that it's ruined, but we've only been out here for, like...what, fifteen fucking minutes or so? Maybe even less? It's too fucking early to call shit like that so soon..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Misaki would sigh a little bit as her ears twitched. "But its a cute name!"She would say in defense. "But you don't want to do anything while im nipped......." Misaki said sadly as she looked up at him for a moment.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Bai scoffed a little bit. "Tch, I never said that I didn't wanna do anything while you're drugged on the nip..." he muttered. His tail twitched behind him once before laying on the ground next to him and curling up a bit, and it was then that he continued on. "Honestly, you get really, really touchy as fuck when you get high off of this shit, and I'd rather not do anything frisky when you're not exactly thinking straight... On the other hand, though, I never said that I wouldn't be down for just lounging around and I guess cuddling while waiting for your highness to wear off... Er...in a calm way, though. Not harassing me and nearly molesting me for attention.."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Misaki would smile a little bit at Bai "I wanna cuddle then!"Misaki said happily before leaning up and hugging bai happily making sure to push him so he is laying down. After that she would hug him softly and nuzzle up against his cheek.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Yet again, Bai just yelped a bit upon being pushed over, and a seemingly breathtaking - literally breathtaking - noise and puff escaped from his mouth as he hit the ground. Unlike earlier though, the groan that accompanied it was a bit more lighthearted as he compensated for the lost breath with another inhale, and he just sighed and laughed a bit while shaking his head. "Yeah, sure, whatever..." the feline said in a defeated fashion. As Misaki went on to rub her cheek against his, he just gave another sigh. His ears twitched as he calmly yet willingly returned the gesture that time around.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Misaki would smile happily before kissing Bai on the cheek a couple times. "BaiBai you should have some nip to so you relax!"Misaki said happily before reaching over to where the nip was and grabbing some nip and quickly attempting to push it into Bai's face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Almost immediately, the tiger's eyes widened at those words, and he instantly went on high alert as he watched the girl walk off for a few seconds. "Woaaaaah, no. Fuck that," he said quickly as he leaned forward. Securing his hands into the ground, he quickly got on all fours before swinging himself around and onto his feet, crouching down before standing up a bit and actually leaping back a bit as Misaki tried to give him some of the catnip. "The Hell happened to cuddling until the effects of your nip wore off, dammit?! I'm not getting near any of that shit!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Misaki would smile as she tackled at the boy if this worked she would rub it in his face happily "Hehe you will be so happy and cute~Misaki would say in mid tackle.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:46 pm

While he was tackled down a bit, Bai managed to hold a little bit of his own ground with Misaki's next movement, despite tipping over a little bit. "Fuck that..." he shot back quickly while awkwardly yet desparatrly leaning away from the catnip like his life depended on it. At the same time, he had his hands extended and laid carefully yet firmly on the girl's shoulders as he tried to keep her at bay.

...To an extent, at least.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 am

Misaki would smile even more as she pushed the cat nip down as much as she could if it got close enough she would drop it on face face in hopes it would work. "BaiBai~ pwease have some~."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 am

"G-Goddammit, Misaki, sto-!"

Before he could fully finish that remark with just a single sound more, Bai immediately hushed himself in a sudden and awkward manner, holding his breath and stiffening as soon as the nip made even the slightest contact with him. To this, he reacted a but hastily, only letting the plant touch his skin for a fraction of a second before quickly batting it away. "F-Fucking- dammit, get that shit the fuck away from me...!" he hissed loudly.

Despite the savage tenacity within his tone, it would be somewhat obvious that the minimal close quarter with the catnip were already affecting him. Although he still managed to maintain most of his composure, the fact that he was practically locked up in the joints, had his ears pinned down, and had his tail curled up a little bit gave way to the fact that this composure of his was beginning to feign a bit.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Misaki would keep pushing it down with a evil smile like that of a predator about to tackle its prey. "BaiBai you want it your body says so~"Misaki would tease happily as her other hand would wrap around his tail and stroke it slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 pm

"Sh-Shut the fuck up, dammit...!" Bai hissed in a fast and slightly higher-pitched tone. While speaking this, he instantly stiffened up a little bit as he felt the contact upon his tail. In a quick reaction to it, he glared over at Misaki's hand, batting it away while still trying to lean back a bit more in a poor attempt at evasion. "I swear to fucking God, Misaki- stop..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Misaki would giggle a little and keep stroking his tail as she kept on trying to force the nip into his face. "Pwease ill kiss and snuggle you and we can have lots of fun~"After speaking Misaki would nuzzle into his neck and bit down as her hand would attempt to go into his face and force the nip into his mouth.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:35 pm

By that point, Bai found himself both purring and growling at the same time. While he did have to admit that it was getting a bit harder to keep hold of his reins, he was still a great deal determined not to let up just yet.

...Of course, the attempted face fulls of catnip obviously weren't helping his situation.

Because of this, the tiger continued leaning back as far as he could go without completely collapsing onto his back. Rather than taking a mouthful of the nip, he just awkwardly turned his head. This action did allow him to just maintain a contact with the plant rather than forcefully tasting it - which, although was still bad, was the lesser of two evils by far - but ended up exposing a bit more of his neck at the wrong moment when Misaki leaned in. In reaction to this quick realization, the boy's ears pinned back a bit and he grit his teeth. He secured one of his hands behind him to keep him up while the other lifted itself and placed itself on the fox's shoulder before trying to push her away.

"I-I'm not fucking joking, Misaki...! Fucking stop, dammit...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Misaki would grin as a evil thought came to mind. she would move the catnip into her mouth before leaning down and kissing the crossbreed if this worked she would forced the nip into his mouth from hers after that she would lean away with a happy smile and wait for his response.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:53 pm

"F-Fucking seriously, Misaki...! I fucking swear to- mmph-! E-Ey...! A-Ammit, shto-!"

Of course, the beginning of that remark was spolem flawlessly, save for the initial stutter. The words were clear and concise. Towards the end of the sentence, however, the tiger's voice grew a bit more muffled and frantic as he did, in fact, find himself making contact with the nip. With a slightly drowned yelp and even further drowned curse, he quickly shook his head before leaning back and spitting what amount of the nip that had found its way info his mouth out. By then, he grit his teeth fiercely, continuing to growl and purr at the same time while glaring at the fox before him. "L-Little...little fucking bitch..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Misaki would smile at him with loving eyes as she started to nibble into his neck. "BaiBai~ enjoy your self*Misaki's left hand would move up and scratch his ears while her right would wrap around his tail and squeeze some before rubbing.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm

"E-Enjoy myself?! G-Goddammit- I was already enjoying myself when we were just cuddling, dammit...!" Bai hissed in quick, higher-toned manner. While doing so, he held as much of his breath as he could in order to suppress the continuous purrs and growls that sounded and only seemed to grow louder as Misaki progressed- especially the purring. What sliver of his norm self, however, managed to drive him to shift about, and he awkwardly yet swiftly moved a bit to pounce forward, trying to pin Misaki over to gain some leverage in the situation. "Y-You think this is a fuckkng game, or something?! B-Because, like...b-because it's not, d-dammit...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Misaki would be pinned down as bai spoke she would look away from him as if she was about to cry. "Sorry.....I just wanted to make you cuddly baibai...."Misaki would say sadly as she kept her eyes off of him. She would not struggle at all and just simple wait to be yelled at.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Bai continued to glare down at the neighboring second-year for a moment with his continuous fluster, though pinned his ears back and growled in slight awkwardness and frustration after a little while. "F-Fucking-... Son of a fucking shit, I... I can be cuddly without being fucking nipped, dammit...!" he sighed in a low, defeated tone through lightly clenched teeth.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Misaki would begin to cry as she looked away from him her ears would pin down sadly as she did. "I'm sorry BaiBai I didn't want to make you mad at me."Misaki would say sadly as her tail even curled up to hid its self away.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 pm

For a moment, it seemed as if Baihu were about to say something more. However, rather than whatever words he was planning to say in his initial reply, all that he responded with was an open mouth and an air of silence as he watched Misaki. To her display, his ears twitched once before pinning back once more, and he clenched his teeth while sighing and growling in a significantly quieter and defeated way. "...S-Stop...stop fucking crying, dammit..." he muttered lowly. In a slow way, he just sighed before gradually, reluctantly, and awkwardly leaning down a bit. As a sort of awkward yet trying gesture at comfort, he lightly nuzzled against Misaki's cheek. "Son of a fucking shit, man..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Misaki would keep crying as he nuzzled her cheek as a slight reaction she would look at him for a moment before going back to her sad moping. "B-but I made you mad!"Misaki would say sadly her ears twitching a bit.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next