RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

TsunXTsun (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: TsunXTsun (Closed)

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:18 pm

"Yeah, yeah, what-fucking-ever..." Bai sighed with a slight smile, shaking his head while rubbing the back of his head a bit. He puffed his cheeks out a bit while securing both of his elbows beneath him as a means of support before leaning back up a bit, narrowing his eyes and allowing his smirk to grow a bit as he pressed his forehead against the girl's. "Safe to say that I'm fucking used to it by now, anyways~..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Misaki would blush slightly and push her head up against his with a slight smirk "Oh yea Fucking prove it you prick."Misaki would say in a snicker as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips softly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Seemingly dismissive of a vocal reply entirely, Bai merely returned the grin that he was given before he returned the contact, leaning just a bit further up and into the fox as he returned the kiss willingly. All the while, he actually seemed to purr softly, his ears twitching as he slipped one of his hands around to slip within her hair and gently caress the midway point between the back of her head and neck.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Misaki would kiss back lovingly as her arms would wrap around his sides. Her ears would pin down slowly as the crimson on her face would grow. She loved Bai a lot and well wanted this but it was still embarrassing for her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:04 pm

While Misaki's ears pinned down entirely, only one of Bai's did the same. The remaining just stayed angled, twitching softly on occasion as its host tilted his head slightly. As he continued the contact with the girl, the tiger slowly slid the hand that he secured behind he down a bit, sliding it gently along the side of her face and down beneath her chin to cup it within the tips of his fingers. Once this was done, he leaned back the slightest bit, opening his eyes into narrowed slits as he eyed Misaki with a continuous smirk of amusement, his lips less than a centimeter or two from hers.

"...Is that proof enough?" he asked in quiet, yet jokingly teasing manner.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Misaki would chuckle slightly as she leaned away with a smirk. "Pff how about fuck no you still need to prove it better lover boy."Misaki would say as her ears perked up waiting for his reaction.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Scoffing in a sarcastic manner, the tiger just waved her off dismissively while groaning at her. Shaking his head, he pulled himself up a bit while reaching forward at the same time, pushing Misaki off of him in a playful manner while sending her a light, yet amused glare. "Eeeeeh, screw you."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Misaki would fall and hit the ground. Unluckly for her she would land on some wild cat nip plants. As her eyes would widen she would begin to roll around in it like a kitten. a smile coming a crossed her face as she began to rub into the catnip more.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Bai was honest with himself. At first, he was completely caught off-guard and was even a bit weirded out as he watched Misaki for a few moments.

Only a second or so afterwards did he seem to realize what was happening as he leaned over, eying the ground beneath the girl and catching sight of the plants she made contact with. Upon realizing exactly what she was touching, Bai just went silent and slightly wider-eyed as he sat up. "...Oh...shit..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:24 am

Misaki would smile playfully as slight patch of crimson ran a crossed her face. She would look at Bai and stop rolling in the plants as she started to crawl towards him. "BaiBai~"Misaki would chirp as she got close and attempted to cuddle into his chest.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:45 pm

"Oh, God fucking dammit..." Bai muttered to himself, quickly shifting himself about so that he turned to face Misaki. As she neared him and began to nuzzle into him, however, he just groaned awkwardly while scooting back a bit. The slightest tinge of scarlet could be seen creeping upon his cheeks. "Shit, son... It's moments like this where I fucking hate that the nip works on foxes, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Misaki would look at him sadly and go to nuzzle into him more. "BaiBai~ don't you want to cuddle..."Misaki would ask cutely as she look at him with loving eyes her ears pinning down in embarrassment.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 pm

"N-No, goddammit...! ...I-I...I mean, yeah, but..." Before concluding that second statement, Baihu groaned while just rubbing his face tiredly. "Fucking Hell- y-yeah, but you just got fucking nipped, man...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:02 am

Misaki would grin and rub her cheek up against his. "BaiBai~ Enjoy this pwease~"Misaki would say happily before kissing bai on the cheek happily and starting to nuzzle into his neck nibbling slightly as she does.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:10 pm

At the contact, Bai immediately stiffened in an awkward manner, trying his best tl inch away gently. The slightest traces of an uncomfortable growl and purr could be faintly heard. "G-Goddammit, stop...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:40 am

Misaki would kiss up the boys neck and stop at his ear with a small grin as she chirped "But BaiBai i love you~"Misaki would after speaking bit his ear softly as she put her hands on Bai's chest and pushed down.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:40 pm

"O-Okay, yeah, I fucking get that, bu- W-Woaaaah, woahwoahwoah- G-Goddammit, stop...!" Bai rushed all at once, hopping from one sentence to the other without much thought as Misaki progressed on. Having been caught a bit off guard from a state of fluster, the tiger yelped awkwardly as he was successfully pushed over, but lifted himself up a bit just a second or two after landing on his back as he tried to gently keep the fox at a safe distance. "S-Son of a shit, Misaki...! God fucking dammit...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Misaki would stop and look down at Bai. "BaiBai do you want to be on top....."Misaki would ask as her tail started to wag happily as she waited for the boys response.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:15 am

"Wha- N-No, but what I want is for you to get the Hell off, dammit...!" Bai shot back almost immediately. He still continued his attempts to scramble away, adjusting his arms and dragging himself back a bit in his tries at escape.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Misaki would pout at the boy for a few moments as she kept him held down. After this time she would flip them so he would be on top with a child like smile misaki would finally speak. "Pwease cuddle me BaiBai~Misaki would say happily as her ears pinned down a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Upon being flipped over, Bai just yelped and grumbled a bit, quickly assessing the situation before taking the new position to his advantage and quickly scrambling off. Once this was done, he slid to the side a little bit, sighing heavily and rubbing the back of his neck with his ears pinned back. "Goddammit, no..." he muttered under his breath. He leaned back and sat down, glancing over at Misaki. "Jesus, man..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Misaki would look at him sadly as she started to cry sadly "Baibai no longer loves me!"Misaki would yell as she curled into a ball her ears and tail pinning down as she does.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:52 pm

In reaction to this, Bai just cringed a bit while blinking, sighing again in a wry manner while rubbing his face. "Son of a shit, Misaki, you know that's not fucking true..." he groaned awkwardly while eying the fox. "It's just that...I mean... You got nipped, and you get freaky when you get nipped... Like...a nice type of freaky, but it's still weird because you're a lot nicer than usual, which is already offputting as it i-... ...Yeah, you're just...a nice type of freaky..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Misaki's ears would twitch a little as she cried sadly "I'm s-sorry baibai! I d-don't want to be mean to you I just want to love you...."Misaki would say sadly as she looked at him "Should........D-do you want me to be like this for good..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:05 pm

"Oh God- fuck no...!" Bai blurted out at once, cringing a bit more and shuddering a bit as he did so. As soon as the shudder was done trickling its way down its back and seemingly escaping through some unknown force towards the tip of his tail, he sighed a bit and rubbed his face one more time before shaking his head. "Jesus fuck, I don't want that at-fucking-all, dammit... Just stay the way you fucking are right now, when you're non-nipped..."

Another sigh escaped his lips as he brushed a hand through his hair, and he just stared at the fox for a moment or so. "I mean, it's okay if you're nipped every so often, but, like... I'd rather have you when you're willingly acting all mushy and shit, and not when you're influenced by drugs or some crap like that..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next