RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

TsunXTsun (Closed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TsunXTsun (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: TsunXTsun (Closed)

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Bai scoffed a single time. "Tch, I'm always mad, you little dumbass..." he murmured in a low tone, sighing and shaking his head all the while. After a moment or so, he lifted his head a bit and just peered down at Misaki. "I'll admit- the whole catnip shit wasn't fucking appreciated, but it's...fine..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Misaki would look up at him for a moment sadly. "S-sorry......"Misaki would say sadly as she looked up at him her ears keeping them selfs down. "A-are we going home now......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Bai sighed for a moment, reaching one of his hands up to rub his face. Soon after doing so, he just shook his head while tipping over onto his side and laying on it while just peering at Misaki from between the spaces of his fingers. "I don't fucking know... If you want..." he muttered with a tinge of tired indecisiveness. Inhaling deeply and quietly for a moment, he held the drawn breath it for a few seconds before slowly and calmly releasing it. He allowed the hand on his face to fall limp and onto the ground, and he used it as a makeshift pillow while just looking at the fox. "I don't give a flying fuck either way so long as we're on the same level, now, but it would admittedly be a waste if we just hauled ass out right now... I mean...it is a pretty nice day out right now.."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4