RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Awkward First Encounters [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Awkward First Encounters [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Awkward First Encounters [Closed] Empty Awkward First Encounters [Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:08 am

Elysia sat quietly at a corner booth of the Briar Patch, leaned comfortably against the back of her seat. Both of her legs were crossed somewhat casually as they stretched out beneath the table, and she had her head bowed a tad as her eyes scanned the contents of the opened book within her grasp. Her tail hung lightly over the side of the booth, swaying gently besides her as she read on, and, on occasion, gave a scribble or two across its pages, signaling that it was a sort of journal, or something of that sort.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Awkward First Encounters [Closed] Empty Re: Awkward First Encounters [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 am

Ailin was sitting at the opposite corner of the bar, staring at Elysia with an awkward, longing gaze, his Friend, co-worker and lackey, Skye Cinis sitting across from him "If you're so into her, just ask her out..." "That's easy for you to say, Mr. "I don't care what people say about me"! What if she turns me down and people start to take that out of proportion! Like "Ailin got turned down by a chick for being a creepy stalker" or something?" "You stare at her on break whenever she's here, I think that if that rumour started, it would've by now..." "Yeah, but-" "No buts! Where's that cold, mysterious bastard who cares only about being the best at everything, I would think that dating would be covered under "Everything"..." ...Whatever, my break's almost over, I'm getting a minute or two's extra work in..." Ailin said before getting out of his seat "Yeah, whatever you say, friend, one or two extra minutes isn't all that noticeable..." "Say what you like, it's the principle of the thing..." Ailin said before getting back to work "Wouldn't it be hilarious if right now, while he was the only person on duty, the girl wanted to order something... That. Would be. Hilarious..." Skye thought jokingly...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 am

Soon enough, a low, sighing breath would escape Elysia’s lips as she quietly and gently set her book back onto the table. Her gaze lifted, immediately going to the empty stage before her. In a seemingly tired way, her tail flickered softly besides her before becoming formant once more, coiling on the seat besides her rather than hanging as it had been. Mmm… Such a slow day today… she thought to herself, closing her eyes while bowing her head a bit. It’s rather calming, actually, but… This place normally has a few other people around on average…

Shrugging, she opened her eyes once more while reaching out for her cup nearby. It would have traveled up to her lips, but she noticed that it was far from the weighty side, indicating that she was close to running out of her drink. She stared at the cup for a moment before looking to her side and scanning the area, taking note of the lower employee count at the moment.

There’s…also…normally more people on shift… Eh…nothing I can do about it…

For a little bit, the lass continued to scan her surroundings, catching sight of both Skye and Ailin. Blinking quietly as she watched Ailin get up, she seemed to hesitate for a moment before slowly lifting her hand up. ”Um…excuse me?” she called out in a slightly awkward, yet polite tone while keeping her attention upon the boy.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:33 am

"Fuppin' called it..."

Ailin flinched and froze for a short few seconds "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, why am I the only one of shift?!" he thought angrily before reluctantly walking towards her "Hhhey.. Uh-Hi... Hi... I'm.... Ailin Brayer... Er-uh Briar! Briar, not Brayer... Uh... C-can I take your order?" he said nervously, if someone were to be told he'd ever act like this for any reason, they would laugh at the impossibility...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:43 am

Truth be told, Elysia was a bit on the surprised side when she took in Ailin’s reaction to her call. As a result, she simply stared a bit awkwardly at the boy for a couple of moments before smiling softly, a slight giggle parting from her lips in a minor sense of amusement. ”Aha… It’s not like I’m going to bite you…” she said, shrugging quietly yet casually. Deepened, stormy blue-grey voids of hers would shift over to her cup for a moment before they veered back to the waiter himself, showing a subtle indication. ”I’m just looking for a refill on my tea, is all… If you don’t mind, that is.”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:20 am

Ailin nodded nervously "Y-Yes ma'am! What flavour was it exactly?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Elysia couldn’t help but continue to smile a bit; partially from awkwardness, and partially from how the boy was acting. ”It was just a simple green tea.”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Ailin nodded once again "Y-Yes ma'am, I'll be right back with your tea." he said before walking away "Why me?..." he thought awkwardly....

Skye saw the sight and smirked in amusement before getting up from his seat "This should be fun..." he said as he walked over to Elysia "'Scuse me, Lass, you wouldn't happen to know who you just spoke to, would you?..." he asked with faux-curiousity....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:23 pm

As Ailin began his brief retreat, Elysia’s tail twitched in a minor sense of interest before she laughed quietly to herself and looked back to her own table, beginning to lift her book and pen back up. In the process, however, she heard Skye’s voice. Reacting to it timely, she paused for a moment before glancing up and at the boy. ”Um… Well…I’ve seen him around Beacon sometimes…” she started off quietly, shrugging. ”He also just introduced himself, but, as a regular customer, I already knew who he was, and-… …Actually, would you mind telling me who you are…? I’ve seen you around, as well, but I’ve never caught your name…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:43 am

Skye shook his head with a grin "My name's not important, Lass. Skye Cinis if you must know. What is important is that your very presence causes a man that considers being Blindfolded Bow and Arrow champion an "Okay start in the field of competetitive sports"... Point is: Your effect on him is a queer one to anyone who knows him personally. Usually he's way too stoic for his own good..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Quietness would overwhelm the lass as she took heed of the other’s tellings, and she simply kept her gaze upon him while looking up at him from her seat. Midway through the explanation, her tail flickered in a light sense of curiosity and interest. ”Aha… Well, nice to meet you, Skye. And also…from what you told me, if I didn’t know any better, I’d almost think that you were implying that he actually likes me…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Skye sighed "That's because he does. He stares at you on his break whenever you're here... Like, seriously.... All the time.... He barely ever looks away... He wants to bang you..." he said bluntly "Give'im a chance, he's a nice fuppin' guy." he said before walking away with a grin on his face "Don't tell him I told you this."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:09 pm

For the first few sentences, Elysia’s reaction was actually rather calm and collected. It wasn’t until the last sentence of the first part of Skye’s proclamation that her attention seemed to be dragged to the side and stabbed through with shock, having been caught completely off-guard with that particular remark. Her eyes widened slightly as she blushed to a subtle, minor degree. She seemed to take a few moments before she fully recomposed herself, and, by then, the boy had begun to take his leave. ”W-Wait- You expect me not to say anything about this after you just told me what you just did…?!” she spoke with a frantic, embarrassed sense of exasperation.

Alas, by the time she spoke this, Skye more than likely would have already been some ways away.

Realizing this, she slumped quietly back into her seat while staring at her book, her tail swaying lightly to her flank as she muttered softly to herself.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm

At that moment, Ailin rushed out of the kitchen with a fresh metal teapot "M-Ms Elysia, you're order is ready!" he said before nervously refilling Elysia's cup of tea "W-Will that be all?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:32 am

Taken slightly off guard by Ailin's reappearance, Elysia's tail would flicker quickly and abruptly as she quickly averted her gaze towards her western flank, glancing up at the boy that was then before her once more. At first, the flustered feel that overcame her was still apparent by the slight, ever-so-subtle tinge of scarlet locked upon her expression, but faded away in little to no time as she did her best to force it down. Silence would take the wheel again as she paused before replying, heeding Skye's words and noting the fact that the normal, everyday stoic was, indeed, tripping over his words and actions.

...And to a rather significant and noticeable degree.

Given a couple of moments had passed, the lass slowly shook her head, eying her waiter would a small, polite smile. "No...order-wise, I think I'll be fine for now. Thanks," she responded at first, waiting for the cup to be done and refilled before she reached out within a gentle grasp from either hands of hers, making sure that the spots that she touched were only moderately hot before lifting it up. Sighing softly, she blew a little bit over the surface to cool it down a smidge, though ceased doing so as she caught the other's gaze another time. It seemed as if she were hesitant at first, but, pushing whatever possible doubts she had aside, she tilted her head in slight interest as she lowered her tea down the slightest degree in order to allow herself to speak.

"Although... The day seems to be going pretty slow so far. You don't have to, of course, but...you wanna take a seat and talk for a bit? Until some other customers arrive, at least."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Ailin immediately blushed a very noticeable red "Uh... I-I have to get back to work, but thank you for offeri-" before he could finis his sentance his phone rang out with a text, he took his phone out and saw that it was from Skye "Break's over! Don't be a pussy you pussy, grab her heart before some shallow stick-in-the-mud snatches her up!" "Uh... It appears that my friend's break is over... I suppose I could stay for a small while..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 23, 2015 11:33 pm

For a moment, Elysia remained quiet, simply gazing at Ailin and pondering on why he seemed to be so flustered at the moment.

...Or...rather, debating on whether or not the guy from earlier was actually telling the truth.

Regardless, she blinked and snapped from her minor trance when he spoke, listening to his initial statement and nodding softly. "Mmm...okay, then. Work takes priority, anywa-" she began, though cut herself off as the other's phone sounded. Upon hearing it, her ears flickered and shot up the slightest bit, though relaxed and twitched a couple of times as she watched the boy take his phone out. She maintained a sense of silence up until he spoke up once more, tilting her head slightly. "Oh...well, are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a bother..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down