RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Indigo "Jack" Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Indigo "Jack" Twilight

2 posters

Go down

Indigo "Jack" Twilight Empty Indigo "Jack" Twilight

Post by DarkRecon Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:10 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Indigo "Jack" Twilight

Species: Human

Call Sign/Symbol: A orange sun but inside the sun is a blue shield and the shield itself has some white star shapes on it. A sign to show time of day which in this case, Twilight.

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): 1st year student

Appearance: Indigo looks similar to Hayate from the Dead or Alive fighting game series but more like his other persona, Ein, before regaining his lost memories. Brown hair and brown eyes. Tanned colored skin. Stands roughly 6'2" but his weight is unknown. Though he looks to be in very good shape. He wears a variety of clothes but usually keeps to a standard look in civilian attire. Usually consisting of jeans and a T-shirt and perhaps a jacket. On academy grounds, he tends to keep in uniform most times. On hunts, he even sometimes wears unmarked and uncolored Atlus military vest, clothing and even the helmit if it's deemed necessary.

History: The Twilights are a well-known family of hunters and hunteress. Their origins are shrouded in mystery but is believed their origins started in Atlus. It was even proven that they once served with the Atlus military but due to a big misunderstanding, the family cut it's ties with the then general. It's said that even though Atlus wanted them back, the Twilights refused, one saying that "they were quick to point fingers based on false intel". They received an honorable discharge by order of the Atlus government when the issue rose to the public but by then, they had already moved on. It's said that the Twilights grouped up with private hunter groups before being scouted and recruited by the head of Beacon academy as combat instructors.

Indigo "Jack" Twilight is one of two from the family just enrolled at the academy along with his sister, Rutilus "Jill" Twilight. Indigo feels that he and his family wouldn't have this chance if it weren't for Beacon and Vale so he's hoping to do his family proud. Even though his parents are combat instructors, he knows that they weren't going to give he nor his sister leadway should he wind up in one of their classes.

Very good with "personal" weapons development, he hopes the variety will help him through the physical trials at beacon.

Personality: Indigo can be a quiet individual at times but once you get him talking, he's just like your average joe in a conversation. But because he perfers brains over brawn type of mentality, he may use too many words or take too long to explain something but does catch himself at times. He doesn't take failure well and beats himself up if things go horribly wrong. Even more so if team members get hurt. He views everyone as equals and isn't a racist type. Be it human or fonist, he tries to get along with others when he does talk.

Strengths:
Strong leader personality
Even if not leading, strong team player
Easy to talk to at times
Treats everyone fairly regardless of race
Skills allow for good support roles
Is either average or above average with multiple weapon types
Good "personal" weapon developer
Diversity with multiple weapons during combat

Weaknesses:
Handles failure or mistakes poorly
Overexplains things
Sometimes too quiet unless spoken to
Overrelies on Semblance skill over offense
Athough average or above average, he's not an expert with any one weapon
Does not have one "personal" weapon he favors above others
Although diverse, holding more than one weapon slightly limits mobility
No transforming weapon means switching weapons takes precious time or seconds during intense combat

Semblance: Glyph Healer - Mostly everyone in the Twilight family or even cousins of the family have this ability. To use a glyph similar to the one Weiss Schnee to self-heal or heal others from injuries and/or some abnormalities but the color of the glyph is green. Depending on the situation, Indigo can heal or stop external or internal bleeding to broken bones and fractures. Of course, broken bones and fractures take up more time and energy so during combat, it's a bit impractical unless given sufficient time. Similar to Weiss, Indigo summons a glyph below himself or his intended target and gives them a quick healing within the area of the glyph. It's range is roughly 4 yards away from Indigo if he doesn't produce one below himself and the size itself is 6 feet all around. If he can see a physical location, he can produce a glyph though unlike Weiss, he can't produce a glyph in the air. He can only produce one glyph at a time but has been showing signs of trying to produce more than one through training sessions.

This Semblance, though, has a dangerous weakness. If Indigo overuses it, his body simply shuts down and he collapses unconscience unlike others who simply feel temporary exaustion. He'll wake up anywhere between 1 to 5 minutes but his body will be so sore that he'll be in pain and even have trouble moving or limited mobility. He even won't be able to use his own Semblance in this state. Either a good's night sleep or proper medical attention will fix this state.

WEAPON

Name: Atlus Weapon Set Mark I Custom

First Weapon: DUST Sword Mark I - A special design two-handed sword that Indigo upgraded to load dust cartridges at the base of the hilt. This then cirulates the DUST through the sword, changing it's "element" to the type that was loaded. The sword can only load one cartridge at a time.

Second Weapon: DUST Shield Mark I - A standard one-arm shield but Indigo upgraded it to use DUST like the DUST Sword Mark I. While loading DUST into a shield seems impractical, it does help as a last resort if you have to bash your opponent with it. The DUST in the shield itself then discharges the element through the front. However, each discharge drains the whole DUST cartridge so frequent reloading means it's not DUST efficient.

Third Weapon: Battle Rifle Custom - The standard battle rifle used by Atlus Soldiers and even their robots except Indigo's is colored after his name. It's a common weapon in the Atlus military but Indigo managed to modify his to fire charge up shots if rapid fire doesn't bring down the target. HOwever, a charge shot causes overheating so the rifle goes inactive for one minute before any firing can commence.

History: This WAS the standard Atlus military weapons set but they've come a long way since then. Still, it's Indigo's "go to" set since he always has trouble making up his mind as to what specific weapon he should specialize in. Add to the fact that he upgraded the materials and functions used to create them means the equipment is more up to the times. Indigo's parents felt that this weapons set would be a simple yet effective set-up for Indigo until he committed to mastering one "personal" weapon he chooses.

Last edited by DarkRecon on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Indigo "Jack" Twilight Empty Re: Indigo "Jack" Twilight

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:58 pm

For the most part, the profile actually seems pretty good. There's just a few minor issues/things that I'd suggest you take a quiiiiick little peek at, though.

First off, maybe add a weakness or tweak one of the existing ones to incorporate a legitimate physical weakness; something like lingering sores because of constant training (be it physically or aura/semblance-wise), a permanently more vulnerable spot in comparison to the rest of the body (like, say...his left shoulder is somewhat weaker and prone to acting up because of a childhood or recent accident, despite how it's pretty much healed for the most part), or other things like that.

Second, I did notice that, in the Semblance, you mentioned that Jack would get exhausted if he used his abilities for a prolonged amount of time- but this is pretty much a given for any character who has discovered and is able to use their Semblance. For clarification purposes, I'd recommend adding both an average timespan in which he's capable of using the glyphs, alongside a sort of cooldown time that has to pass before he can use it again. In addition to that, you may want to consider adding in the specific area/diameter that his abilities can cover in- be it when he's normally and leisurely using it, or when expanding it to aid his other allies.

The last thing is just a suggestion, though.
i get nit-picky with profile details im sorry omg
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Well I edit it slightly. Added another strength but two new weaknesses from it. Though I'm not sure if limited mobility would count as a physical weakness. Speaking of physical, I also gave his Semblance skill a physical one too if that helps. Sorry to say, I don't know how big the glyphs should be so I just went with what I know -_-' sorry

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:29 pm

The Weaknesses seem acceptable now, I suppose. I'm still a bit concerned with the Semblance range, though. Although you added it in, with the fact that his Glyphs could expand as far as he could see the ground, he could essentially construct a Glyph that's, say...more than eight or nine yards, or - as a much, much larger example - from a tree that stands, say...fifty feet or so from his location, but is still within his line of sight- if not more. I'd say that that potential range is a bit too large, especially for a first-year character whose abilities - unless they trained for significant amounts of time during their history for a given reason - should still be in the process of being learned about and honed.

If you need an approximation of a Glyph range, then I'd say maybe...three and a half or maybe four yards in total diameter would be acceptable for the supposed Semblance skill that Jack should have as a first-year. Of course, it's much larger than any Glyph that Weiss herself could produce, but her Glyphs are meant to aid a single person in battle, while Jack's is capable of healing more than one person at a time. Throughout the years that pass and with each year that he's supposed to have learned more and trained more, you could gradually expand the total area in which his Glyphs could reach.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Ok first off, I'm never good with numbers but Vert helped me out and I threw in a range and glyph size in the Semblance skill area along with editing out the double sized glyph. Sorry but I'm trying real hard to get this down pat. Not like I'm trying to build a GOD here -_______-' *sweatdrop*

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:09 am

Naaaah, it's cool, it's cool! First characters tend to be the hardest to make when you're joining a new Rp group, so it's perfectly fine.

.....Just gets kinda hard sometimes when you come across detail-picky admins.
im so sorry i just like to be thorough omg

Buuuut, anywho, with that last edit, I don't quite see any problems worth addressing. So, accepted~!
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down