RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami

3 posters

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami Empty Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

It was the second day of the tournament, the crowds were once again full of onlookers, King Levios and Princess Kimera were once again in there V.I.P. platform "Okay everybody, welcome to day two. Sorry yesterday's last fight was so disappointing..." King Levios said apologetically "But today should be pretty fun, so let's get to it!... Where did I put my starting pistol?" "...You lost it again?... Oh my gosh, dad, this is the fifth time and it's only Spring..."

Inside the arena's locker room the Prince of Moraton, Joeira, was talking to one of the contestants and one of his few friends, Balif "Don't panic and you'll take him out with a few pages. I'm putting all my faith in you and and a good amount of money on you in case I get eliminated..." he said half-jokingly, looking away so he wouldn't upset his friend's phobia...

Ailin, meanwhile, was speaking to the other fighter, Akihiko "Akihiko, was it? I wish you luck, if only because I'm fighting the winner and the other guy doesn't look like he'd be much of a challenge for either of us in the first place..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami

Post by Requiem Thu May 14, 2015 9:09 pm

"Hey, you can't judge everything by appearance, man... A lot of the time, the people you expect to be weak are a lot stronger than you take them to be..." the drake replied with a shrug, giving an amused smirk under his breath while speaking. Though he gave this response, his eyes were locked elsewhere as his head remained tilted down and he gave his focus to his hands, which, at the moment, he was binding within a set of bandages. Once this was done, he gave a somewhat enthusiastic and readied chuckle to himself, nodding while looking over his shoulder for a moment. He reached back and into his locker, grasping either half of Dragon's Talons before sliding them fully onto his arms and hands. As his hands slid within the padded portions of the gauntlets themselves, he flexed his hands a couple of times before twisting either piece of armory in adjustment, making sure they remained secure before going on to stabilize his remaining equipment.

"Thaaaaat aside, though... Thanks, man." Looking up, he flashed Ailin a quick, grateful grin while rolling his shoulders. "I may win, or I may lose. Either way, I'll try to make this thing a fight worthwhile."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Balif Turlson Vs Akihiko Tatsukami

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Balif was in the other waiting room glaring down at the ground mumbling to himself "Don't freak out Don't freak out D-don't look in there eyes uhhhhh I might get sick."At that moment the boy heaved but did not puke.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri May 15, 2015 4:26 pm

"Found it! Okay ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the arena Balif Turlson and Akihiko Tatsukami!"

"Good luck, Balif, and remember: Just pretend the audience isn't there..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 15, 2015 6:15 pm

"R-right....."Balif slowly walked out into the arena slowly keeping his eyes glued else where not trying to think of happy thoughts of Eve and when he was a child and played with his sister. One of his three books was in his right hand while his other small book and his big book where in a side pouch on his left side.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 7:57 pm

At the sound of the grand announcer outside, Akihiko looked towards the portion of the locker room leading out to the stadium, grinning slightly to himself in a minor degree of enthusiasm before punching his right fist into the palm of his left hand a couple of times in a soft way, seemingly warming himself up. "Aaaaaah, there's my cue~!" he chimed with a lighthearted and charismatic laugh, nodding before turning his body around and following after Balif soon after he himself had departed. While he strode out, there was a small spring in his step as he shook both, gauntlet-clad arms and hands of his slightly in sync with one another.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 18, 2015 2:57 am

King Levios raised his gun into the air "Kimmy dear, I'll let you do the honours of the countdown this time." Kimera nodded "Okay you two, I hope you're ready, and remember, keep it non-fatal! Three! Two! One! Fire!" and with that, Levios pulled the trigger on his pistol, the bang signalling the start of the match...

"He is going to die...."

"So... Elysia should get here soon..." "Good, I don't want her to miss my first fight... Did you get the cheerleader outfits I wanted you two to wear?" "Yep! Green and brown, one guy's my size, one girl's her's!" "Good man."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 18, 2015 2:02 pm

The gun shot startled balif a little making him jump a little his eyes wondered to the ground never leaving as he used his semblance to hold up one of his books in the air and opening it to a random page.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 18, 2015 5:38 pm

As the gun was fired, Akihiko gave a light, foreign-tongued murmur under his breath while laughing enthusiastically. The moment that the trigger was pulled, he was already well on his way with his own preparations. While he drew one of his katana out and held it within the western extremity, the remaining hand rose up in a relaxed yet opened palm, moving in a repeated motion before him in a similar way that a conductor would do so with their own hand or a baton. In reaction to these movements, his body pulsed lightly yet boldly within a neon green outline; a perfect display of his aura. Alongside this, several, small swirls of matching colors formed on either side of him; three on the left, and two on the right. Once they formed and were vigorously spinning and swirling around amongst one another, the boy gave another mutter before tossing the sword that he drew up in the air for a moment, delivering a couple of swift punches through the air and at the aura-composed figures before catching it once more and drawing the remaining blade out and spinning both in a slight warm up. When he slugged the air, a round would have been delivered by either gauntlet, exploding upon impact with the aura flurries.

Upon making contact with each group's general vicinity, the groups were shrouded within an element corresponding to the Dust-infused bullet they were targeted by. While the bunch on his left was influenced by a dose of Fire Dust, the remaining two on his right were influenced by Lightning Dust, and, thus, either group took the elemental effects of their corresponding bullets.

Around the same time that they gained their elemental attributes would be the same moment that they each took a legitimate and visible form; all representing of either Eastern or Western Dragons. Two of the three in the left group were Eastern Dragons, with the remaining one a Western Dragon; the duo on the right were each of differing dragon species, as they took images of both Eastern and Western.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:39 pm

balif kept his eyes on his enemy's body watching the display he made. balif slowly used his semblance to pull out a few sheets of paper folding them in a quick motion and sending them flying at the boy. the four pieces of paper where shaped like arrows one going towards the head one to the right arm one to the left and one going in a wide arc up wards and going in a slow fall at the top of his head all the dust papers where filled with fire dust.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 24, 2015 9:07 am

During his preparation phase, Akihiko kept his gaze locked upon his opponent's stature. It may have been due to the intensity of the scenario, or it may have been due to his ethnic influence; either way, his eyes were narrowed and held hardened gazes as he watched the one standing across from him. He's avoiding gazes... he thought to himself while following the wolf's movements, watching as he composed his own, paper-based weaponry. As they were fully formed, the drake crouched down a little bit, shifting his weight on his left foot and leaning on it as he slowly slid his right foot behind him for support. He's watching me, but not making direct eye contact...

With that thought, the student inhaled deeply yet silently, closing his eyes for a brief moment before concentrating himself. The moment that he opened his eyes once more would be the same instant in which he whipped himself around sharply, hooking his right hand around and slicing clean through the arrow headed straight for his head in a diagonal slash. Upon doing this, however, he received the explosive, Dust-imbued effects, feeling a slight burn and sear on smaller portions of his skin as it exploded with the blow. Because of this, the emerald reptilian widened his eyes for a fraction of a second before swiftly jumping back on reflex, giving a low, contemplating murmur under his breath. Giving the hand that had just moved a minor rest with the faint and temporary burn that it had taken, Tatsukami instead shifted his attention to his western flank. Like he had done with the first arrow, he immediately swung his secondary katana around, cutting through it and stepping backwards at a faster pace than he had done prior in order to escape its effects. Meanwhile, his aura-based figures would rid of the remaining two projectiles coming towards him. Eastern Dragons of both Lightning and Fire lunged towards them, clearing them with a single blast of aura, fueled by their respective elements.

So the paper was affected by Fire Dust... As if in a self-acceptance and pondering state, the teen nodded slightly to himself before quickly tossing one of his swords up in the air, aiming the palm of his hand towards Balif immediately after doing so and firing a trio of bullets not at him, but at the grounds around him. When they hit the floor, each one would explode- not within a shroud of the normal type of Dust, but would actually shroud the nearby airs within a plume of combined and congealed smoke. By the time that this happened, he would have caught the eastern half of Dragon's Talons within his hand again, holding it in a defensive position with the blade holding inward as he suddenly bolted around and entering the smoke through a farther end. [color=#00ff00]That's one basic Dust, then... He could only use Fire Dust, but he probably has some other Dusts with him, too...

A small grin tugged at his lips as he burst through the smoke, and, having caught his rival's outline within the shorter distance when it was achieved, leaned forward and hunched over during his rush in order to make the space to strike him more compressed. In a smooth movement, he turned himself and aimed a slash at the other's figure with his left katana, quickly shifting himself around to do the same thing with the right. As he did this, his dragons would remain relatively near the edge of the smoke cloud, though wouldn't have actually entered. Instead of entering after their creator, they merely stayed outside to provide support.

Western Dragons of either elements would have blasted a couple of aura-amplified bolts of their corresponding elements.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm

As Balifs enemy launched at him balif quickly threw a paper bomb of earth at his feet. right as the boy would hit him the bomb would blow up shooting a pillar of earth and balif into the air. all the time balif kept his gaze on the boys body sweating trickling down his face. as the boy launched up he would take a second small book out and tearing 4 fire pages 2 out of each book. the papers would turn into arrows and float around balif in case he needed to launch them quickly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 30, 2015 11:24 pm

As the pillar shot up through the air, Akihiko narrowed his eyes while keeping them upon the structure, his head tilting up to follow the top as it skyrocketed into the air alongside his opponent. Tensing up for a moment, he clenched both blades of his rather tightly before suddenly planting one of his feet into the ground, skidding across the floor. To prevent himself from colliding with the pillar, he quickly shifted the secured foot sideways, leaning back before releasing a blast of Dust from the soles of both of his boots, which, in turn, sent him careening back from the plume of smoke and back into view. Yet again, he slid lightly across the floor in a minor and alerted crouch, sending an involuntary glare up at Balif as he gradually straightened up, smiling quietly while giving either blade of Dragon's Talons a single and swift spin before holding them dormant by either one of his flanks. Called it. Earth Dust... Quickly, he sheathed the western sword that he held, lightly flexing the same hand that held it while attempting to adjust to the burn that it acquired. That's it... Those pages probably have other types of Dust... If he's like every other typical Dust user, then he has a reasonable amount of every standard type...

Inhaling deeply, the teen shifted his gaze ever so slightly to the book that his foe held, his pupils narrowing into thinner, vertical slits as he pondered to himself.

...Can't help but wonder...

During the same moment in which this thought crossed the man's intellect, his reptilian creations would have begun to stir and finally bounce back into movement. The groups suddenly shifted and mixed about; both Lightning Dragons that had been by his right bound by his side another time, accompanied by one of the Western Fire Dragons from the westbound group. In the same instances, the remaining two Fire Dust Dragons - both Eastern and Western - took to the skies and took at lunge at Balif. The Eastern Dragon kept its path straight for the wolf, though the Western one changed it course just the slightest bit, instead ramming itself into the pillar itself.

While watching this, the emerald drake merely watched intently while being prepared for anything from down below, keeping his direct weaponry at the ready.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Balif looked rather shocked as the dragon came at him. He quickly threw his large book into the air and jumped on it keeping it a float with his semblance and quickly moving out of the way of the large dragon. His 4 fire pages would float away from balif one to each end of the arena. at the moment they would get to the end balif would tear a dozen pages from both small books using his semblance to fold the paper into a rather normal sized spear and throw it at the boy as if would fly though the air pages would fall off and fire around the boy like a shot gun all of which would be fire the four fire pages floating at the end of the arenas sides would zoom at the boy from all side with a slight delay to happen after the main spear would hit or miss.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 am

During the time in which Balif made his retreat from the Eastern Dragon heading straight for him, the man kept his gaze upon his Western for a moment, watching for only enough time to see it collide into the pillar and cause it to crumble beneath itself before shifting his attention over to the fleeing wolf himself. Rather than doing anything to prepare himself while the canine above forged his incoming structures, Tatsukami merely followed his actions with a slightly amused smile on his face. He took a deep breath, giving his equipped sword a couple of quick spins while glancing around at the arena around him and peeking over at the arrows as they floated afar as if in wait. He’s gonna flank me with them… he thought before quickly averting his gaze back to his foe. His head tilted slightly as he observed from down below, taking note of the elongated figure that the other was building. More than likely gonna launch whatever that’s gonna be at me when it’s finished and attack me all at once… Let’s kick this off, then…

With the ending of that thought, the Western Dragon that had collided with the pillar quickly whipped around, kicking off of the remains of the structure before circling back to its creator. It, alongside the remaining, electrical Western Dragon that remained closer to Akihiko lunged forward, intercepting the Dust-imbued spear a good distance from the earthbound fighter himself. Upon colliding with the spear, each creature immediately dispersed in a seemingly ethereal essence, leaving traces of their respective Dusts and elements before fading into the air. Meanwhile, the same Eastern Dragon that had shot after Balif when he stood upon the pillar followed after him, immediately arching and looping around the air in a remarkable speed. This flaming, Fire-influenced serpent glided effortlessly after the boy as he rode on his book, vigorously and constantly whipping around it to intervene its pathway, all while attempting to land numerous strikes on either the book or its rider himself. In a small amount of time afterwards, the Lightning Dust Eastern Dragon that posed by the drake’s flank lunged after both Balif and its Fire sibling, aiding in its efforts and mimicking its gliding and striking motions as it fought alongside the Fire Eastern. On occasion, they would retreat a tiny distance to blast an amplified, aura-based shot at their target. Each blast that they shot at Balif was influenced by their according elements, and, thus, the occasional reign of both Fire and Lightning bolts and blasts would be shot at him before they continued their furious, intervening motions and strikes.

All while this occurred, Akihiko himself would have tensed and prepared himself for a quick moment, his sword shifting into its secondary form of a hunter’s rifle in the same instance that the Western that had been by his flank had departed for its sacrifice. Once the blade had shifted into a gun, he swiftly aimed high, firing one of the arrows heading for him out of the sky. Instantaneously, he had shifted his gaze a little bit to the left, taking note of the remaining arrow heading for his front. He hopped back a good amount, dodging sources of direct impact from his being, though ended up being launched a bit backwards as the projectile collided with the floor and provided explosive damage. Because of this, he did fly through the air to a rather minor degree, though regained his balance as he skidded back a mere foot or so before shifting his rifle back into its sword build, glancing down at the small and annoying burns he received from the most recent strike. As he did so, the remaining, fiery Eastern Dragon covered his rear, ridding of both arrows that would have diverged behind him at some distance before it, too, dispersed into a cloud of flame, similar to how the Western reptilians had earlier.

It would take little to no time for Akihiko to regain his head, and he showed this as he tossed his sword significantly up and forward into the air, bearing his gauntlets while doing so. With his sword airborn, he took care to focus himself once more, creating a duo of much, much larger spirit-like forms of aura, similar to how he had done with his initial summoning. He quickly jabbed through the air like he had done prior, giving each plume a dose of Lightning and Air Dust alike. Moments after doing so, either form erupted into two Eastern Dragons of their respective Dusts, though were significantly larger than the others as they were each roughly fifteen or sixteen feet long in length. Soon afterwards, the Zodiac Fighter reigned a generous amount of bullets all across the arena – primarily around the grounds and air near Balif – to create another, larger cloud of smoke.

Once this was done, he gave the soles of his boots a strong, Dust-fueled blast, propelling him upwards and forwards. He seized the moment to snag his sword from the skies, drawing his remaining blade afterwards before surging himself deep into the cloud of smoke. The Lightning Eastern that he had created followed after him, while the Air Eastern glided outside of the smoke, swerving and gliding about as if in wait.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Balif would smile as he was engulfed in smoke he would quickly pull 10 wind pages out to the untrained eye that would be over kill but Balif knew this was the time to attack and he was going to push them back. He threw the sheets down and the second they would go off a vortex of air would erupted at those spots before sending air in every direction.Before they could go off balif would be hit by a arua blast from the dragons knocking him to the ground where Balif would at that moment throw fire dust pages down all around him to make a giant wall of flames.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am

The moment that Balif landed upon the ground and released his fiery wall of protection, the Fire Eastern Dragon that had been following him while he still rode on his book merely lunged forward and through the flames, using its elemental influence as a resistance to the barricade that he laid out. Upon entry, it glided and swerved wildly above Balif overhead before beginning its descent downwards, releasing a few, fireball-like plums down at the wolf as it dove straight down at him. While it did this, its Lightning companion remained dormant outside the wall of flames, constantly and vigorously whipping and gliding around outside as if it were getting antsy and impatient.

As this happened, the wind pages would be taking their effect a little bit further across the battlefield. Having been a little bit caught off-guard by the suddenness of their appearance, Akihiko's path was averted drastically and immediately, and he was sent careening back through the air to some degree while the Lightning Dragon that had been accompanying him immediately looped backwards and away from the winds gusting near it, releasing several, violent sparks during its retreat. During the time that the electrical beast had snuck back to a safer distance, the boy's Air Dragon finally and swiftly swept forward through the air, several torrents of wind of its own constantly dying down and whipping up all around its figure as it advanced towards its creator. Upon coming into decent distance with Akihiko, it immediately whipped around him, using the currents created in its path to decrease the momentum at which the teen was moving at, and to also change his path. Because of the sudden changes, he did end up colliding with the ground, but ended up taking a significantly lesser amount of damage than he would have if he hadn't kept his windy dragon outside for support.

For a few feet, he ended up skidding across the ground, with his chest nearly flat against the ground and both his hands and the tips of his feet sliding against the flooring as he did so- both of which were basically unharmed from the friction due to the armoring cover any and all areas. Tilting his head up the slightest bit, Aki gave a low, growling breath while eying his opponent from within his fiery cage. Immediately afterwards, his Air Eastern Dragon lunged through the air, which was closely followed by the larger Lightning Eastern Dragon.

Upon reaching close distance with the fire, the Air dragon quickly whipped around in an arc once more, careening backwards in a loop while its everlasting air currents touched so close to the wall that it actually created an opening for quick entry. Not even a split second after the Air Dragon departed, the Lightning Dragons - both the Larger-class and the Medium-class - entered through the space, joining their Fire Dragon companion within the closer quarters around Balif. While the Fire Dragon continued reigning Hell on Balif from above, the Lightning Dragons began to begin their own assaults on the canine as they blasted electrical streaks and plumes at him, creating a mad, violent flurry of sparks and electrical currents from within the wall of flames.

While this occurred, Akihiko himself blasted himself forward via a dual charge of Dust from the soles of both of his combat boots, which sent him soaring across the battlefield just inches above the ground and towards his foe's location. At the last moment, however, he fired an array of Dust bullets forward - and more than likely close to Balif's location, since Akihiko was practically on a straight course to the wolf by that time - in order to slow his momentum. After doing so, his Air Dragon quickly whipped around by his flank, riding the winds alongside his flank. Once again, it careened backwards in a loop, which, in turn, brought Akihiko soaring up and into the skies instead of completely bursting through the fire wall.

When he reached a rather high altitude, he ignited his Dust boots once more, hovering at a rather significant and safe height from above. His Air Dragon accompanied him, remaining closely beneath him and providing its continuous, constant air currents to help Akihiko remain his airborne status while both he and the dragon watched from above for the moment.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down