RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn Empty Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Peter walked in to the locker room casually with a proud smile on his face, he had just won the first round of the first tournament he'd ever entered. He sat down on the closest bench to the door, his friend Sicarius entered from the opposite exit and ran up to him "Wow... You... Really won..." he said nervously, not knowing how Peter would react to anything after he... Did what he did to his opponent... "Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. What did you say my level of screwed was? 3? I think you overestimated. I mean, I definitely overestimated more, but..." "Y-yeah... I'm just glad that... Y'know.... You won.... I et alot of lien on you, y'know..." "Aw, you bet money on me? That's really sweet, man..." he said, it was clear it was sincere, but under his voice lied a large amount of suppressed rage, and it showed in his eyes, which were a slightly reddish-brown, as opposed to their normal pure chocolate colour, the difference was minuscule, but noticeable...

Skye hid behind Ailin from Pete "Ailin... I am kind of scared...." "...Just... Don't interact unless he wants you to... I don't know..."

Joey looked at Pete "Hey, Born... Nice job out there, I wasn't expecting you to last so long." "Go screw yourself, you silver spoon-fed, pretty boy weakling." he said with a dissonantly happy tone, Joey frowned at him and shut up, Sicarius just mouthed a silent "Sorry" to him behind Peter's back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Around the same general time that these interactions went down, a low, odd cross between what seemed to be muttering, growling, and unstable laughing seemed to sound from the hallway. Eventually, its source seemed to step eerily and slowly back into the room. The pulsing effect with his aura never quite disappeared from when he left; in fact, it seemed to have gotten significantly worse, even without his semblance being triggered. Silent at first, the reptilian simply strode in with a nonchalant feel about him aside from the enraged, aura-fueled ripples that struck fiercely throughout the air. They were quite noticeable, and were strong enough to actually cause the lockers to vibrate and clatter vigorously with each wave that left the man. He showed no interest in the others as he made his entry, simply keeping his hands slipped into the pockets of his pants as he hooked the corner of one of the locker aisles. In an off-putting calmness, he took a quiet breath before stationing himself near his locker. After unlocking it, he gave several, low, clicking sounds that were added to his growls, chuckles, and mutters as he shifted softly through his belongings. As if no one else around him existed, he seemed to hold a minor, foreign-tongued conversation with himself as he began equipping himself.

Mildly concerned for his neighboring, drakian friend, Akihiko awkwardly took a couple of slow, cautious steps over. Emerald voids of his scanned the others in the room for a couple of seconds before he gradually reached a hand of his out, gently grasping Corvou’s shoulder. ”You, uh…you okay, there, man…?”

At the motion and the words, the Azuryn simply ceased all movements and words under his breath. This concerned Akihiko to some degree, and he awkwardly began reeling his hand back to his own figure. His mouth opened as if he were going to say something else, but he cut himself off with wide eyes as he heard the other man murmur something under his breath with a wicked, sadistic grin.

”Watashi wa anata o gyakusatsu yo...! Watashi wa anata o korosu…! Mhmhmhmmm…nghahahaha…! Ahahaha~…”

(“I’ll slaughter you…! I’ll kill you! *insert collective and sadistic laughter and chuckling here*)

After hearing those words, Tatsukami slowly stepped back a bit. He quickly turned around and rubbed the back of his head while strolling away from Corvou. ”Ohhhh… Sweet Jesus, this isn’t gonna be good…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Skye, already on edge, looked wideeyed in fear at Corvou, Ailin just looked bored at him "What's your problem?" "Don't test him, he looks unstable..."

Joeira ignored the Drake, merely waiting for the next round to start...

Peter, meanwhile, just continued chatting with Sicarius, who himself was trying his best to ignore Corvou, but was ready to use his semblance to flee should Corvou get aggressive "Man, it was just the best feeling I've ever had doing something I would've otherwise not done even if I had every right to... Which I did... But y'know, I wouldn't do the same to say... Actually, I would do the same to Misaki, chivalry be damned, if she can fight Grimm, she can take a misplaced arm... I got nothin', I enjoyed it, that's all that matters." "Uh... Y-yeah... I suppose?..." Sic said nervously, hoping that Corvou didn't hear Pete just then...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Corvou merely chuckled at Ailin’s inquiry, not bothering to meet his gaze as he continued gearing up. ”Oh, dear, me… The true question here is what isn’t my problem at this particular moment, my dear friend… Ahahaha~…~” he cooed eerily while keeping his eyes within his locker. Eventually, he began whistling a bold, yet slow and discomforting tune, but eventually just continued on to hum along to it after a bit. Either way, it was still extremely off-putting. ”Perhaps if you weren’t so non-emotional more than half of the time… You’d actually get it…”

As if nothing happened, the reptilian simply continued on with a lighthearted snicker, shaking his head as he reached a bit higher into his locker and for one half of his Draconian Blaze. The moment that one of his fingers were within close proximities of it and hadn’t even touched it yet would be the same moment that a sudden, much more vicious pulse of aura scored across the room. Much to Sicarius’s future chagrin, Corvou had, indeed, been listening in on everything occurring around him- including and especially the little paragraph that the ursine had spoken.

…Aside from the violent outburst of aura that had devastated the locker room for a moment, however, he seemed to hold no particular or major reactions.

Instead of doing anything in response to what the Born child had spoken, the drake simply resumed humming to himself in a seemingly happy tone, continuing to laugh and talk to himself as if he were on Cloud Nine.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Miskai watched the fight from the locker room and gave a small sigh " Pete you better win i want to be the one that kicks your ass."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:23 am

Pete's eye twitched at Misaki suddenly speaking up, he glared at her silently for a full five second before he suddenly birst into laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Classic Misaki, your little boyfriend just got his fuckin' arm ripped out of it's socket and all you can think about is the theoretical chance of figuratively assaulting my ass! You are the coldest bitch I've ever had the displeasure of meeting..." he said mockingly "In fact, I hope we have to fight eachother, 'cause then I'll have the chance to put you in the ground where you belong! Disqualification be damned!"

"You... Are kind of a bitch... I mean, I've met worse, but..."

"Stuff it, Skye, you're next on my list!"

Skye just whimpered and hid behind Ailin once more. Sicarius was more than a little taken back by Peter's threats....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Misaki growled a little at this " I'm going to rip his arm off. " Misaki said quitly with a scowl as she watched the fight
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:29 pm

It was at that moment Ishini decided to round the corner of the locker room, her face stony and cold after the events she had just witnessed. "Keep it in check, Born. Overconfidence gets people killed," she advised calmly, her amber gaze shifting over to Corvou as a hint of worry glimmered in her eyes. I understand his anger, but he needs to calm down or he won't be able to strategize correctly, she thought as she slowly approached the drake.

"I know you're pissed, but just... try to keep a level head out there okay? I'll be rooting for you," she said to him before leaving the area. As a teacher, Corvou would most likely understand why she had warned Pete the way she had.

After all, what sort of teacher would she be if she didn't teach her students a small lesson or two, and from what Ishi could tell, Pete was in dire need of a lesson in being too confident.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 pm

In response to the wolf’s words, Corvou gave a deep, sadistic chuckle under his breath while nodding slowly, though never bothered to meet her gaze as she spoke. ”Ehehehe~… I’ll certainly try my best, but no promises, my sweet~…!” he cooed in a sing-songy voice before finally stepping back from his locker. At that moment, he lifted his arms over his head and intertwined his hands, stretching them above his figure while still wearing that large, sinister grin upon his lips. Ichi, ni, san, yon~… Jikan ga yuka ni kare o taosu tame ni~…!” he spoke brightly while giggling to himself. After a moment or so, both of his hands abruptly met his sides once more, swinging to and fro before he turned tail and past the other contenders. Whistling an eerie tune, he began grasping hold of either half of his Draconian Blaze before connecting each baton at the center to form his beloved staff, spinning it fiercely around his figure while beginning to walk out.

”I’ll be waiting on the battlefield~! …Ehehehehe~…!”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Pete shrugged and walked out after him "Wish me luck, Sic." "Don't hurt him too badly! ut utraque superstes hodie... (May both survive today...)"

As the two opponents walked out King Levios was confused and kind of insulted "Uh... Hey, I didn't say your round is here, you two! Get back in there, it's half time!... Or... Is there another word for "Twelfth"?" "If I knew, I would tell you..." "It's Twelfth time!" King Levios said angrily, Peter just silently flipped him off...

"....So...... Who wants to bet that one of them dies today?" "I'll take that bet, remember that killing disqualifies you." "I don't think they care at this point..." "I bet, figuratively, I'm not a betting man, I bet that Pete's gonna die..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Rei was standing in the spectator area with a small grin as she looked down at the fight more importantly at Corvou's tail with an rather evil grin. " I'm going to ride that tail today. " Rei thought as she watched the two get ready to fight.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:27 am

”Up your ass, dear King~…! Hehehe~! Corvou murmured and snickered quietly under his breath; so quietly that it wouldn’t be heard by none other than his own being. Despite the fact that those around him wouldn’t have been able to hear his minor speech, however, the drake simply continued laughing in a sort of self-amusement, the dangerous glint caught within his eye never leaving his narrowed gaze. It was sinisterly accompanied with his toothy, ever-enlarging smile of a seeming psychopath. Taking no heed of his complaints to any degree, the teacher hummed a minor tune to himself while calmly striding over to the opposing side of the stadium, sighing and whistling in a suddenly disappointed manner while giving his arms another long stretch over head. While he did so, he glanced around the crowd. His smile seemed to grow childish and even a bit happier as he spotted Haven to the crowd, though it seemed to freeze and lock uneasily upon Rei as they caught her gaze. Oh, dear me~! A familiar, but long-unseen face…!

Slowly, while keeping his attention upon the girl afar, the Azuryn gave his head a gradual, somewhat insane tilt to the side while still continuing to wear that unnerving smirk of his. As he did so, he lifted his right hand, pulling all of his fingers excluding the index finger into a loose fist and ball before casually dragging it across his throat. Although he didn’t verbally speak them, it was obvious that he mouthed the words, ”Try to touch my tail ever and I’ll slaughter you next~! ‘Kay~?”

…What was especially off-putting was how the boy cocked his head to the other side as he silently mouthed the word, “’Kay,” giving an eerily innocent look to his demeanor all the while.

Not too long after doing this, the reptilian laughed in a louder, menacing manner while turning tail slightly to face the center of the stage, slipping his hands into his pockets while bowing his head downwards. He hadn’t triggered his semblance quite yet, but, if he were to do so, the results would more than likely be catastrophic from the get-go. Evidence of this showed within the violent, flame-like images of his aura that were already bold and raging about his figure, even without his abilities being activated.

As he waited patiently for Levios’s decision to either start the match or keep the next contenders waiting outside for longer, Corvou simply kept his head up the slightest bit in order to glare over at Peter from the corner of his eye. His expression was extremely threatening as he barely met the bear’s gaze, pairing the look with his temporary, signature smile and laughter of sheer lunacy.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:51 am

Pete just stood his ground with a matching grin "I hope you realize that you might die tonight, square-cube..." he threatened, laughing at his own corny nickname of an insult...

King Levios rolled his eyes at the duo's impatience "How rude... Oh well..." he said as he raised the gun into the air "Welcome to round one-two everyone. Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn, the most badass name in Remnant. I wish it was my name..." he said before placing his finger on the trigger, but before he could pull the trigger, Peter seemed to disappear for a second before reappearing with his signature sword, holding with as much difficulty as he would a butter knife "Get on with it!" "I was just about to pull the tri-!!" "Bored now!" Peter said before dashing behind Corvou and throwing a powerful horizantal downward strike at the Drake's back "Oh come on!" the King said before pulling the trigger anyways and throwing it behind his chair with a lazy sulk...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:06 am

Despite the already-brewing turmoil striking across the stage’s midst, Corvou remained perfectly calm and still, even after Peter had found his way behind him. However, he didn’t quite seem to bother to do anything in retaliation to the other’s mad rush over, even though he instantly sensed his presence behind his own figure. Rather than making any sudden movements to reflect the incoming strike immediately, he merely remained standing as he was, continuing to glare at the very spot that his opponent had been in while still laughing like a maniac to his own being. Following this, he finally seemed to make the slightest movement as he glanced over his shoulder at a lesser angle. Even though he didn’t even look over too much, the disturbance that practically radiated from the sight of his widened eyes, alongside his reptilian pupils – which were as narrowed vertically as could possibly be at the moment, giving him a somewhat monstrous appearance at the moment – were all obvious, and were emphasized by the single, loud cackle he bellowed throughout the stadium.

While the sword began its vigorous descent downwards, the teacher was nowhere within its striking path as he quickly sidestepped left in record time and left no evidence of moving at all aside from his new location, snickering with hating malevolence as he glared at the flatter side of the blade that was then in front of him with his movement. Instead of slipping one of his hands from either pocket, he effortlessly lifted one of his feet up, shoving it forward and viciously into the blade with reckoning and fearful force. The moment that his foot calm within extremely close proximities of the metal would be the same moment that his own, personal semblance finally kicked into effect- and in an immensely drastic fashion, too. Beginning from the sole of his lifted foot came a tense and overwhelming chain of aura shocks that visibly rode upon one another throughout the vast vicinity of the fighting arena as if they were surfers to a wave. Such strength in a single, yet effortless big boot into the sword as the dragon allowed himself to go on with his laughing fit, casting a sadistic and dangerous glance at the bear from the corner of his eye.

…Step one… DISARM THE ENEMY
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:21 am

rei smiled a little as she fired her hook shot next to corvou silently and flew towards his tail activating her semblance as she did going completely invisible her hook shot going invisible to " I win this time Godzilla!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Pete's sword was not only knocked out his grip by the kick, but also broken in half as it hit the wall of the arena, Peter looked at his bisected blade with shock and fell to his knees "That... Was my dad's sword...... That was...... My sword....." he said quietly before rising slowly to his feet again "....You must be either stupid or more suicidal than I thought..." he said with a low, threatening tone before looking back to Corvou, his eyes a large few shades redder than they were just a few seconds ago "No one. Fucks. With my sword!!!" he yelled before closing the distance between him and his foe in a near instant and throwing a simple punch that was, at this point, hard enough to break through his own sword...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Rei quickly grabbed Corvous tail a grin coming acrossed her face as he semblance deactivated. " Godzilla! "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Corvou’s widened, bloodlusting eyes never left the smaller figure before him even as he watched him wind up his strike. Despite the fact that he knew that the strike was coming, however, he made no movements to block or retreat, or even took the moment to finally slip his hands from their pockets right then and there. Alas; rather than doing anything, he merely stood there for the few seconds both during and after the other’s punch and did nothing. All he did for the meantime was keep as he was, standing tall and bold as he glared down at the bear as he attempted his strike. ”Oh, dear me~…! That actually tickled a bit… Nghahahaha… KyahahahaHAHAHAHA~! bellowed the sanity-broken contender as he gave a wide, toothy, a disturbing smirk down at his assaulter. As if he were some bestial, demonic creature from Hell itself, he parted his lips the slightest bit, letting his jaw hang in a maniacal, limp, and twisted smile as he cackled from the hefty senses of amusement and adrenaline coursing throughout the very core of his being.

While still snickering madly, he began to make a movement, though fell suddenly and uneasily silent as the girl clasped onto his tail. At the contact, he froze and blinked calmly for the slightest moment, gradually bringing his gaze over his shoulder to stare at Rei for a moment. ”Dear child, I do recall that I told you that I’d slaughter you if you stepped near me…!” he cooed in an insane, disappointed, and sing-songy tone, his lip actually sticking out a bit in what seemed to be a pout. Matching in a similar speed to how the expression had crossed upon his face, however, it diminished suddenly and was just replaced by the prior grin that he wore. ”Hehehehehehe~… Oh, well… I suppose that I can just deal with you later~. For now, however… Sayonara~!!!

With those words, the berserk reptilian released an enthusiastic laugh into the air as he shifted his weight to the side, abruptly turning his figure to the side. The momentum of the movement caused Rei to completely fly off of his tail and back into the stands from the sheer force emitted into the fling, even without the use of his hands.

The moment that this was done, Azuryn muttered darkly and hastily to himself for a second or so before casually glaring back down at the remaining member of the Born lineage. ”Hehehehehehe~! Back to business, now~…!!! he yelled with a curt, blood-chilling enthusiasm. In a swift, fearsome manner, he stepped forward sharply before lifting his right foot, striking it in a perfect, horizontal bar across his stomach. Pulses of aura violently unleashed themselves upon the physical contact, and would have only increased the damage that the ursine would have received as he would fly across the clearing and crash viciously into the walls of the complete opposite side of the building.

…Of course, even though the carnage would have ensued, little evidence was actually shown to the naked and even the sharpest of eyes to show what had just happened. Like earlier, it seemed as if Corvou hadn’t even moved from this blow of his, and the only legitimate evidence that one would have collected from the hit would be the immense ripples of aura that lashed about the area where Peter once was, alongside the ever-raging and ever-growing tongues of aura that lashed out from the drake’s own figure.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:23 pm

As Corvou dealt with Rei he felt, for lack of a better term, insulted to all hell "Wha-Don't you fucking ignore me!!!" he said angrily, eye twitching, at this point, his rage caused the small stones at his feet to actually float about a quarter of an inch off of the ground "Fuck you, you oversized iguan-AAAAAAHHHHHHH" he was about to say until Corvou kicked him away. He shattered the wall as he was knocked into it, 'causing a large hole to be formed into the locker room, giving both Sic and Skye a scare "By Messares, Peter! Are you okay?!" Sic said, running to Peter's side before Peter could get up as if the hit didn't just happen "Perfectly fine, Sic, thanks for worryin'.." Peter said before looking back to Corvou "That was just plain not fucking nice!!" he yelled before closing the distance once again in an instant and giving Corvou another powerful punch, but at this point, it would've made the other punch look like just an overly large needle shot "H-Hey Ailin, let's... Let's go to the stands instead, better view, right?" "Yeah, this seems kind of dangerous..." Ailin said before grabbing Skye by the arm and running out, uncharacteristically afraid of the fighting duo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Rei flew through the air landing on a few seats her whole body buring with pain " Owy....." Rei muttered as her eyes flickered closing as she drifted off to dream land.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 pm

”…Oversized iguana…?” Tilting his head ever so slightly, the smile that the reptilian wore would vanish from his expression, a calm look settling upon his beings as he innocently and thoughtfully looked after Peter- save for the fact that his aura was absolutely going haywire at the moment, and that he’d completely punted the ursine across the stadium, at least. Blinking quietly, he finally lifted one of his hands out of their pockets, but not to actually make any sort of aggressive action. Rather, it just rose up in a calm, casual manner, and he used his index finger to peacefully tap the bottom of his chin. ”Nyahaha~… Oh, dear, if I got a nickel for every time I heard that insult tossed through the air… Oooooh, I’d be beyond rich than I’d ever even imagined~…!”

With a sharp cackle, the wicked, gleeful aspect would return to his face, instantly kicking him into an unstable laughing fit as he howled with intense levels of amusement and what appeared to be joy. Obviously, while in this current state of his, his mindset wasn’t the only thing that was fractured. Thus, he continued on like this for the next few seconds, clutching the side of his head with his freed hand with a desperate vigor, and actually hunched over the slightest bit as his stomach and chest actually began to become slightly effected from his outburst. This continued on for a little bit, and was only toned down by the slightest degree as he watched Peter approaching him and accepted the hit he was to receive. While still snickering constantly in a playful challenge, he shifted his left foot behind him- but just barely, and in more because he had knowingly lowered his guard for a moment, rather than the strike actually having too much of an impact on him. Upon the contact, another fierce, rigorous wave of aura blasted through the air, and more than likely would’ve been strong enough to cause a minor gust to blow into those watching in the front rows of the stands. ”…Ooooooooooh… That was better, I suppose… I actually felt something from that…”

Giving what sounded to be a fusion between a vicious, bloodlusting laugh and a warcry, Corvou gave his head a forceful, sharp rotation, emitting a sudden cracking noise into the air as his neck gave numerous pops. Instantaneously, he hunched down into a casual and effortless crouch before just leaning back and abruptly snapping his head forward, aiming a furiously-strengthened headbutt into his opponent’s face. Afterwards, he jolted his left, opened palm outwards, aiming a dangerously-powerful strike directly at the center of his opponent’s ribs. To follow up with the movement, he swiftly pulled that hand away before sending his right one upwards with a closed and clenched fist, meaning to send an agonizing uppercut striking upwards from the lad’s chin. As soon as that movement would have ended, he would have hooked the same extremity about, only allowing it to remain lifted in the air for a fraction of a second before slamming it down in a diagonal angle, intending to give an arduous blow for the target’s right shoulder.

Paired up with each and every strike would be a chain of lashing, mind-boggling aura pulses, capable of tipping an exceptionally large big rig truck and sending it back several meters.
These pulses grew stronger with each attempted hit.

Meanwhile, out in both the stands and the newly-fractured locker room, a sort of fearful silence would be the only thing to be given off by both Haven and Akihiko alike. Frozen in his seat above, Haven simply glanced down at the stadium with a significantly increased sense of paranoia and worry, while Akihiko stumbled back a bit towards the nearest, functioning wall while staring at the duo locked in combat through widened, emerald voids of his. It was often hard to legitimately surprise him, but it was safe to say that what had happened just then had no problem in doing so.

They each seemed to hold the same thoughts.

...Holy shit, this isn't good...
...Holy shit, this isn't good...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Something along the same lines would be floating along in Ishini's mind as she watched the unfolding scene with a growing sense of fear and worry. She silently gritted her teeth anxiously as she watched the pair duel it out in the arena a good ways below her. Amber eyes of hers narrowed slightly as she slowly raised up a hand to clutch the cobalt dragon that hung from around her neck. She was suddenly very glad that Corvou was on her side, but more so that she was in a romantic relationship with him.

Nonetheless she was becoming increasingly uneasy as the events unfolded. This can't be good at all..., she thought as a particular girl sat up straight in the VIP box.

"Jijo. Are you recording this?" Shizu asked, her eyes absolutely glued to the scene unfolding beneath her. She hadn't expected to see such power radiate from the drake. She wanted to preserve this information so badly that she could practically taste it, and her desire to find out just how this boy was so powerful was becoming a tad bit overwhelming.

It took almost all of Shizu's will to not leap out of her seat to get a better look at the scene unfolding beneath her. However after a few moments she finally remembered who the drake's opponent was, and her gaze shifted over to Peter accordingly.

Touché, Born. It seems you finally surprised me, Shizu thought calmly, her eyes glimmering slightly with the excitement of new knowledge as she observed the situation below her.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 pm

"As you ordered, mistress, I'm getting some good angles from our current position." Jijo said with a loyal pride...

"You son of a-!" Peter said before he was hit by Corvou's opening headbutt "Ah! Fu-" He yelled out in pain before the rest of Courvou's combo hit him, he could feel multiple bones breaking from the forces of the hits, Sicarius watched the scene with terror in his eyes "Please don't die...". At the end of Corvou's brutal strikes, Peter was still standing, clearly weak at the knees, he staggered back, his eyes going back to their original chocolate brown "Thank you ladies and gentlemen you've been a terrible audience..." he said as his mind went blank and he fell over from pain, unconscious....

Jijo smirked "Shame... I was honestly hoping for him to win...."

Ailin watched on, clearly interested, at least slightly, in what just happened, Skye looked down at Peter in shock "H-Holy hell... Is he dead?..." he said with a sad panic in his voice "Oh... Oh God... If I had known that this is how it'd end for him, I would've been nicer to him!... Maybe...."

King Levios looked at Corvou with a proud smile "Well, looks like the underdog lost this round. Sorry ladies and gents! The winner of this round is Corvou Dracul Azuryn!" he said happily into the microphone.

Peter, had just woken up already, his eyes not red, not brown, but a deep black "No... No... I'm not... Gonna lose today...." "Oh thank Fractum he's alive!" "Hm... I guess he still has some small chance..." "Wait, what?! He's alive!?" "Seems so..." "Well nevermind then! We're back in business already it seems!" "...He's gonna fuckin' die at this point..." "This is gonna end badly..."

Peter stood up weakly, clearly still in pain "I'm not... Gonna lose..... I have to win..... I have... To... Win...." he said weakly before looking up at Corvou "I'm not... Gonna lose...." he said before closing his eyes for a second, when he opened them, they turned from normal-looking black eyes to red eyes with black Sclera "I'm... Not... losing today..." he said, his voice fading from it's usual light tone in to a deep, gravelly, nearly demonic voice "...What's happening?..." "No clue..." "......Okay, I'm scared again.....".

Peter smiled at Corvou "Peter's not here anymore... Nice to meet ya.... I've had many names... But you can just call me Rage...." he said with a tone of delighted sadism.... This was Peter's true power...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm

In a newfound sense of rage and curiosity alike, Corvou’s smile slowly faded, and his eyes narrowed as he gazed intently at the ‘newcomer’ standing before him. ”Huh… ‘Rage’, huh…?” he murmured in a seemingly disinterested tone while tilting his head. He would remain this way for several seconds before he shrugged slowly, allowing his menacing grin to return to his lips once more. On instinct and in an eager way, he snickered sadistically to himself before crouching down a bit and preparing himself in a readied stance.

”Hehehehehe~… Go ahead, by all means… I still haven’t had as much fun as I’ve wanted to, yet…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 pm

misaki smiled just a tad at the fight before pete began to freak out. As she seen this her body moved on its own going through the hole pete made and charging at the boy from behind outstretching her hand and grabbing the boy with her glove unleashing a torrent of lightning. As she did her grin turned to a rather sad frown as the final bolts of lightning came to a stop. " Level ten shock that should do it" Misaki thought rather sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next