RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Rules 9/15/14  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Rules 9/15/14

Go down

Rules 9/15/14  Empty Rules 9/15/14

Post by lord of pantsu Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Rules are to be followed on this site at all times. If you do not like one of the rules you have two options: send me a msg with a good reason to delete said rule and I might, or flat out leave this site.

1. Role playing is the main activity on this site. However you can, if you don't want to RP, talk about new ep's of RWBY or any thing really in the off topic areas of the forum.
 1.1) You are only able to post with characters already approved. This means that if you have a character in the New Characters area, but none who have already been approved, you must wait until that character has been approved before posting in any RP threads.

2. Sex and other things in that nature are not to be Rped at all. You may fade to black if you wish, but NSFW stuff is not allowed for legal reasons.

3. No god modding if you do I will take your fingers.
3.1) No controlling other player's character's without their permission.

4. For the love of god no advertising your forums unless you run them by me then, I may allow it.

5. No Mary Sues. Characters must be relatively balanced. (Yes, Reaper's persona is bullshit, but he balances out due to his inability to take many hits.)

6. Your character can die. They are not immortal. They cannot come back to life.

7. When making a character follow our template!!!! If you do not I will not approve any of your characters

8. No rping any of team RWBY or using their weapons! They are part of a franchise in this universe known as "Grimm Saint X". (And yes, I know that's a stupid name, but it was a spur of the moment thing I thought of and we decided "Why not?" - Emp)
9. Any and all chat forums we open up like irc or the Skype group call are to remain under XXX rating and no one can talk about the spoilers about new RWBY episodes unless every one in the chat has watched it! This goes for any other show/game/movie too.

10. Have fun.

11. No self approval at all! (mods/admins need approval from me not other mods or admins in less i say other wise.)

12. I may and by I, I mean any admins may change the rules at any time.

13. If you have a problem with one of the members or staff msg me i will handle it under no reason should a staff bully any one i will not let that happen at all.

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Because we need it)
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down