RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Character rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Character rules.

Go down

Character rules. Empty Character rules.

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:10 pm

1: You may be a fauna's or a human no Grimm or Grimm/human or Grimm/fauna's.

2:you most follow the character template we have it can be found in the new character section please copy and past it to a blank doc and follow it from there.

3:No rping original rwby characters or using someone else face claim this go's for weapons to but you can use similar weapons ex: Sniper scythe is a no but shotgun scythe is ok:.

4:lab characters are allowed but will be looked at by two staff members.

5: Only two trait per fauna's character you may have Ears,tail,horns or wings. Eye's do not count so you can have eye's and two of those traits

6:No mary sue's allowed on this site at all! your character is not a god and we don't need one so if they lose a leg its gone for good. (you can get a robo-leg so yeah)

7:Your character may at any time carry 3 weapons on them dual weapons such as pistols count a 1 you may have more weapons but you cant tell me that your person uses them all.

8: You may have 2 Armour items body Armour includes leggings this is so we done get beef cakes attacking us with a great sword and full metal Armour.

9: after your character is approved go to the thread called my character thread and post it under your comment with your list of characters make sure to add a link if this is your first character make a thread for your characters when one is approved in my characters section of the forum.

10: You may have as many characters as you like but make sure to post each one in the my character section please.

11: No teacher characters we may change this later but for now it is is a now.

12: Semblances must affect the world around you or a person in a physical way an example of this would be how Rubys semblance lets her move super fast that is physical. another example would be Wiesses glyphs she makes something out of aura so physical.

13: You must add what traits if your a faunas at the end of what animal you are ex: Cat faunas with tale and ears. older profiles do not have this but newer ones must have it.

Last edited by Paige weaver on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just changed rules 5,12,13)
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down