RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed]

2 posters

Go down

A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] Empty A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Deep within the crimson Forest of Forever Fall would be a particular sadist. Comfortable was he, laid atop a rather large, flat-topped rock leaned down at an angle. Both hands of his intertwined behind his head, forming a makeshift cushion, of sorts, as he gazed up at the sky, awaiting the arrival of an individual that had caught his eye. Separating a hand from beneath the back of his skull, he reeled it into a pocket of his, slipping it back out with his mp3 player within its grasp. With a quick flicker of movement from the thumb, he activated its screen, checking the time before looking back at the dimming skies before him, sighing quietly. A deep orange spread across the heavens above, and was gradually beginning to fade into violet, which would then eventually shift into the spectrum of blue and then to a darkened, midnight ebon.

Setting his musical device next to his head, he closed his eyes while whistling a tune to himself, remembering the letter that he had sent to the family by the name of Born:

-----

I've heard a lot of things from your little family. Heard about both your mom and pop; quite the vigorous pair they were back in the day- and still are, I hope. People of their known status and skill tend to catch my eye a lot, and the moment I found out they had a son...?

Couldn't help but wonder if he was equally as skilled as his parents.

So, I have a request. Meet me in Forever Fall, not too far off from where the train tracks divide the forest. Make sure to stay on the eastern side of it. There should be a clearing with a somewhat large rock once you travel far enough. I want to see if you're something to fawn over like your family, so I'll be waiting there all day, really. Stop by if you don't mind.

~The Masked Heir

------

A low, silent breath slowly parted from his lips as he opened his eyes yet again, gazing at the clouds of the coming state of dusk through the slits of his own, personalized mask.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] Empty Re: A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Pete, meanwhile, was walking to the area specified in the note with curiousity and confusion "...The Masked Heir.... Who would the "Masked Heir" be?... Joey, maybe? He's all about "Honour" and "Glory" and all that heroic stuff..." he thought to himself as he came to the clearing, hoping this was the one as he saw the masked man on the stone, against his better judgement he called out to the man "H-Hey!! Are you the so-called "Masked Heir"?! I got your letter if you are!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed] Empty Re: A Trial of Fame [Reboot Thread ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

For the next few seconds, the sadist would remain still, even after hearing Pete's call. Given several more moments had passed, however, he would suddenly spring into a swift sense of action, unfolding his hands and securing them above his head with his palms flat against the stone. Rolling back a bit, he would kick his legs up as soon as they were up in the air, progressing into a rather heighted kip-up before landing in a crouch upon his toes. While doing so, he rested his elbows on his knees, his hands hanging loosely downward as he looked to his left, spotting the Faunus. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaye, tha' wou' be me!" he called across the clearing, an amused smirk tugging widely across his lips as he turned a bit to gain a better angle of sight of the lad afar. He tucked his music player back into his pocket before retrieving his folded axe and bounding over in a speedy way. Leaping roughly a yard or two when away from the newcomer, he unfolded Retribution into its secondary form, slamming the axe head into the ground and securing his feet onto the bottom hook of it in order to stand. The momentum received from the sprint caused him to continue forward a tad, though he stopped in time to prevent a collision, instead leaning forward on his weapon and appearing a bit too close for comfort to the bear while continuing his scan.

After a few moments, his grin would widen, and he released a low laugh. "Soooooo...yer Petey, then, aye? ...Ya seem a bi' mo' funsized tha' I tho' ya wou' be."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Pete smirked, ignoring the challenger's closeness and joke about his height "Well... Not all of us need to be physically threatening... Now... Why did you want me to come here of all places? And by the way, my parents are dead, since you clearly don't know..." he said, making it clear by his tone he had distaste for his opponent already as he pointed to the note in his hand, at the part that said "And still are, I hope"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Grinning still and chuckling again, the first-year lifted his hands from the pole of his axe; shrugging in what seemed to be innocence. "Yo, fair 'nough, mate. An', well...'s a shame they passed. My 'pologies 'n condolences. Din' know." He would pause for a moment while leaning back on the axe head, planting his right foot back onto the ground, which was then followed by the left. Once he had done so, he went into a crouch once more, pulling Retribution down and leaning it over his shoulder, using the shoulderblade as a sort of fulcrum for when he did so.

"Aaaaaas fer th' place...meh, why no'? Forever Fall 's nice, y'know?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Pete looked at him with confusion "So... Is that all you wanted me to be here for? To just chat?..." he said in disbelief...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:20 pm

"Pfffffffffff, 'course no'! Fuckin' 'ell, man; ya ca' be tha' oblivious!" Shifting Retribution back into its club form, he hooked it onto the back of his belt before leaning forward, planting the eastern, gauntlet-clad extremity of his into the ground to support him as he stood on the lone hand. He looked up from the current position, resting his gaze upon the boy. "Lookin' t' tes' yer skill, lad! I mean, I di' say tha' I wan'ed t' see 'f 'lil Petey was 's skilled 's 'is parents 'n tha' le'er, din' I?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Pete looked at him, at first confused, but then he realized "Oooh! A sparring session! Okay, sure then..." he said as he took his sword off of his back and slammed it onto the ground as hard as he could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Thanatos simply stared at his opponent-to-be for a moment while still casually standing on his hand. Should one have been listening quite closely, they would have been able to hear a quiet rumble from the sadist's throat, which would be followed by a nearly inaudible sigh. ...This is the guy that caught my eye. ...Damn.

Rather than showing any of his inner thoughts on the outside, he simply released a loud cackle before bending his arm, pushing upwards sharply and sending his figure up into the air. Pulling back sharply, he turned in a sort of arc and landed back on his feet, quickly unfolding Retribution back into its secondary form before beginning to spin it all around his stance at a threatening speed. "Aaaaaaye, nice 'f ya t' finally realize, mate. Now, come a' me. Ya ge' th' first strike; I insist! Start 'ny time ya wan'!" he called, going on to hold his axe over a shoulder yet again while assuming a proper combat stance.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Pete nodded and rushed at Than, activating his semblance already for quick boost in speed "I hope you're durable, 'cause I don't like holding back!" he batted at the sadist as hard as he could....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Taking the initial strike dead on, Thanatos would skid back a foot or so across the terrain, leaving a couple of skids in the dirt as a result. During the impact, he released a muffled groan loud enough to be heard; a normal sign of pain absorption. However, within a couple of seconds, said sound of pain would instead shift into an amused laughter, growing louder and louder during its duration. As this happened, his figure pulsed lightly within an outlining of crimson, quick enough to be unseen to the unprepared eye. "Nice, nice..." he praised quietly, looking up ever so slightly and at Peter through the slits of his mask. The accent of his seemed to be gone for the moment. "That's okay. Ahahaha...neither do I!"

With those last words, he lunged forward, his right arm bend in front of him in a stance while his left hand hauled his axe after him. Turning himself sharply, he would swing the axe head strongly in the other's direction. Such movements would be made in a swifter and stronger motion than they normally would have been, thanks to the immediate kicking of his semblance.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down