RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
 The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed]

Go down

The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed] Empty The reapers smaller shadow [plot] [reboot] [closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 am

Out side the city stood a small cabin and in this very small and very sad cabin and in that cabin was a small girl tied up to a chair and a tall man wearing a mask with a jokers smile. "Awake......Good good you will be of much use to me my little killer."The man chuckled to him self as he slowly dialed a phone and put it up to the girls ear "Leave a message for your sister will you please little one"Nu growled as her sister voice echoed throu the phone "hello? Is this tai tricking me again?..."

"Sister i need help...A man has me"Nu yelled rather pathetically as the man pulled the phone away "Thats right now come here and get her or else she may have a few loose ends.."The man hanged up the phone and smiled as he looked at Nu "So complent to day....Not fun at all"Nu glared at the man "Go fuck your self!"

Meanwhile

Rei sent a text having every one she could meet her at the road leaving the vale "Guys i need you now!" Rei texted as she ran to the main road leaving the city.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down