RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Fight to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Fight to Forget

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fight to Forget Empty A Fight to Forget

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:07 am

It was a calm, clear-skied evening in Vale, about 5:32 PM, a certain prince was just about to head home from his job at the Shooting Star Bar after a good day of work "Finally... Ugh... Today was rough, Joeira, but the money's worth it... Damnit... Why does father give my sister money, but not me? The least she could do is share with her poor brother..." he thought, jokingly annoyed, but legitimately confused about his father's decision. As he walked out the door, he heard the voice of his aforementioned younger sister "Onii-Chan!" she yelled as she ran up to him "Speak of the devil... Think of the angel? Whatever..." he thought jokingly "Hello, dear sister, what's with visiting when I just get off work? Before I do or after I get home, I can understand, bu-..." "I just wanted to... Show you something important..." she said nervously "Uh... Okay... D-Did it really have to wait until now without being able to wait until I got back to Beacon?" "Bad timing on my part? Just... Just trust me that you might or might not like this, but it was really important..." she said before turning around and calling out "You can come out now!" Needless to say, Joey was confused...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Fight to Forget Empty Re: A Fight to Forget

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:24 am

Mora came out behind a building slowly looking at Joey then kimmy "Hi."Mora said with a half grin "My name is mora.......Im kinda."Mora paused as he looked at kimmy for help.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:28 am

Joy looked at the dove faunus in confusion as he paused "You're what?..." He said suspiciously "My... Boyfriend..." Kimmy said reluctantly "E-...Excuse me?..." Joey said, despite his confused tone, he was clearly angry at what he just heard "Okay, how old are you, why do you look and sound so familiar and why are you dating a girl that is clearly much younger than you?" Kimmy bit her lower lip and looked at Mora with a look that said "Say something!"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:33 am

"Uhhhhhhhh....."Mora said at a loss for words as he began to slowly walk backwards looking at kimmy sadly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:42 am

Joey continued to glare at Mora "Well? Answer me!" he said angrily, Kimmy spoke up sadly "Uh... He's only seventeen and the reason he looks familiar is... Well... Remember the band, The Heartstones, that I'm a big fan of?... He's the lead singer, Mora Amant..." Joey looked down to Kimmy with an unimpressed glare "...And why is he dating a little girl?" "Hey, I'm not little! I'm fourteen! And it's only a three year age gap!" "You are a child until you're legal, damnit!" he said angrily, looking back to Mora "...You're a sick bastard..." "That's not nice..." "Quiet, Kimera, this is for your own good." Kimmy started to tear up a little "Oh grow the hell up." Kimmy dried her eyes and tried to stay silent for the rest of the conversation and failing to keep her tears back, silently weeping...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:45 am

Mora looked at kimmy sadly "Its her life. If she wants to date a older guy let her and dont even try to pull the you dont know how a older brother feels because i know." Mora smiled at kimmy for a second "K-kimmy please dont cry......It m-makes me sad when you d-do."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:51 am

Joey rolled his cold eyes before walking closer to Mora until they were face-to-face, looking Mora in the eyes, Joey spoke with a calm, yet demanding tone "...I don't care what you think she feels or what she says she feels, she can't control her emotions, all she has is a simple crush on a talentless celebrity riding on the rest of his band's skill, now get away from her..." Kimmy started to cry harder as he said this "B-Bu-But-!" "Kimera, Hush!" Joey interrupted angrily, turning around, distracted by his sister's tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:55 am

Mora clenched his fist as he looked at Kimmy than Joey "I dont care if you call me talent-less but the second you tell some one there emotions are wrong is when i get pissed off."Mora gave an evil smiled before he threw a punch at the back of Joeys head
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:04 am

"Didn't I say to get the fu-!"Joey couldn't react in time, but turned around in time none-the-less, getting hit in the face and knocked to the ground,landing with his head at Kimmy's feet, Kimmy stepped back quite a bit in shock "Th-Thi-This is exactly how I expected it to go! " she said sadly through her tears as Joey slowly got up, ignoring her and focusing on his assaulter "Did you... Seriously... Just do that?... Did you, a talentless, pretty boy hack... Just punch me, the prince of Moraton? Do you have a death wish?..." he threatened angrily, yet keeping a calm facade until he suddenly threw a punch as fast as he could at Mora's face, Kimmy gasped as this happened...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 am

Mora put out his hand to catch joeys fist as he did he twisted as hard as he could "Yes i did you silver fed fuck."Mora said coldly as he twisted harder "I tried to be civil and now you pushed me to far Prince of wimps."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:12 am

"Gah, fuck! What the hell!" he said in shock as his punch was easily blocked "I-I mean: I won't l-let you take advantage of her!" "B-Bu-" "Not now, Kimera! I'm kicking a pervert's ass right now!" Joey said angrily before he used his free fist to jab at Mora's hip as hard as he could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 am

Mora took the blow letting go of Joey's fist as he did. As he took the hit mora fell to the ground and began to cough "You hit like my sister."Mora grinned as he slowly got up and smiled a little bit "kimmy can i please finish this asshole."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:18 am

Joey quickly jabbed again at Mora's face before Kimmy could respond "Fuck the hell off, Primma Donna Boy!" "D-Don't hurt him too bad!" Kimmy responded to Mora's question, purposefully making it ambiguous who she was talking to so that Joey wouldn't be too mad at her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:19 am

Mora quickly ducked under Joeys fist and went for a quick leg trip "God your slow."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 am

Joey was blinded by rage at this comment "Screw you, you pigeon shi- Wah-!" he yelled as he was tripped "You fucker!!" he yelled as he fell, Kimmy looked to Mora as if to say "let's just go, okay?" not wanting to see her brother get hurt anymore, despite the fact she believed he kind of deserved it at this point, Joey got up as fast as he could and gave another punch to his opponent's jaw...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:27 am

Mora smiled as he took the hit and fell to the ground "Slow and has slopy skills and cant get any power behind his hits what kind of warrior are you? the lame ass kind?"Mora said as he laid on the ground with a grin before looking at Kimmy sadly "Dude you should stop now...For kimmy's sake."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:37 am

Joey scowled at the dove faunus "How... Fucking... Dare you...I was trained by the best boxer in Moraton... Show... Some fucking respect...." he said angrily, ignoring his opponent's second comment out of rage, Kimmy started to calm down quickly at this point, ending her tears with a deep sigh "Th-This has stopped being emotional sad and has started being just pathetic sad... Mora-Chan, let's go..." she said bluntly "Wait... Wh-what?!" Joey said angrily, getting up slowly and walking to Kimmy, and grabbing her wrist "N-No, you're coming with me, young lady, I am not letting you date this perverted bas-" Kimmy flashed a light from her eyes and blinded Joey for long enough to slap his hand off as he was distracted "No! I love him and that's that!!" she said angrily, running towards Mora and hiding behind his back "Gah, you littl- Father will be hearing about this!" "He already has and is totally fine with me dating him! Get out of my love life! It's not yours to control!" Kimmy said angrily, peeking out from behind her lover and looking up at him "C'mon, let's just go..." Joey recovered from the blast of light and looked back to Mora silently with the most venomous glare he could......
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 am

Mora looked at Joey sadly before looking behind him at kimmy "Joey.....I would respect you if you could learn how to let emotions show Mora smiled slightly before walking towards Joey "And dude i really want to respect you. I like your sister and i would like it if her brother would not try to stop us from dating."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am

Joey continued glaring at him silently for five seconds until he spoke up one last time "...Fucking kill yourself, you perverted hack..." and with that, he walked away, it was clear to anyone that saw him that he was as angry as he could be about something "And here I thought today was a good day..." he thought as he walked away...

Kimmy pouted sadly "I'm so sorry about that... He's usually so polite... I have no idea what came over him..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 am

Mora sighed sadly as he looked at Kimmy "I don't know what i was expecting but....yea we need to make him you know get used to this."Mora smiled as he pated kimmy's head softly "Lets go and talk to him later."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 am

Kimmy shrugged "... I don't think you can convince a guy who wants you dead for such a small thing to stop wanting you dead..." she said sadly "I just hope he doesn't hate me now..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:03 am

Mora smiled a little as he looked at Kimmy "Well if he does you can just remember i love you"Mora smiled as he leaned down and kissed Kimmy on the forehead. "You should come to my place tonight so you dont have to deal with Joey."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 am

Kimmy smiled "'Kay!... Uhh, but me and him don't live together... Daddy doesn't want him to get over-spoiled, so he has to live and work on his own... He lives in his team's dorm..." she said with a smile "Enough about him, though! Let's go home!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:08 am

"Yes but the knows where you live but doesn't know where i live." Mora smiled as he began to walk down the street making sure kimmy was coming
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 am

Kimmy followed him and blushed in embarresment "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, my mistake, oh my gosh, I'm so stupid, so sorry, uh-I-Uh..." she stuttered out...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next