RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Noise Complaints [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Noise Complaints [ENDED]

2 posters

Go down

Noise Complaints [ENDED] Empty Noise Complaints [ENDED]

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 pm

It had been about a week since Starshine had moved into the dorms and so far all was well except for one problem, The insufferable racket that another person in the dorm would rather literally drum up on occasion.  Starshine decided upon being woken up from an afternoon nap that he had enough.  He then stormed out of his room and identified which room the noise was coming from, and proceeded to loudly bang on the door "Hey open up!" he shouted loud enough to cut through the drumming.

Last edited by MrBrough on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Noise Complaints [ENDED] Empty Re: Noise Complaints [ENDED]

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Leaf blinked, startled by the interruption as her hand stopped mid-stroke. Looking up at the door, her left faunus ear twitching as she slowly stood up and walked over to the door. No one had complained about the noise before, in fact some people had even told her how skilled she was. Cautiously reaching out and grasping the handle of the door with her right hand, Rocky held tightly in her right, she slowly opened the door before staring at the boy she saw on the other side.

"You knocked?" She asked, tilting her head to her right as she examined the boy in front of her. She was careful to conceal the Ilishi accent in her voice so that none would suspect her true origins. It was bad enough being sent away from your island kingdom just to find that people on the mainland didn't treat you any differently.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Starshine took a deep breath to calm  his agitation realizing that he was overreacting a tad bit. after a moment he said "Yeah could be just a little bit quieter I understand it's the middle of the day but constant drumming gets tiresome after awhile" his tail swishing side to side a little bit
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Leaf nodded, "Yea I can see how it could get annoying. I'm sorry about that," She said, her grip on Rocky loosening as she relaxed. She allowed her Ilishian accent to slip in once more, making her voice seem rather uplifted and excited.
"So, uh... you wanna come inside?" She asked, almost immediately regretting the statement as she remembered the various pictures of her father and family spread throughout her house. She was wearing her crown in almost all of them.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Starshine gave her a look noting her accent "Umm nah that won't be necessary, but thanks anyway" he said noticing the pictures in her room "Weird. is she like royalty or somethin?" he thought
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Leaf nodded slowly, "Okay then. Well... I'll try to keep the noise level down, but I'm not going to guarantee anything. Back at the castle I-" Leaf stopped abruptly, her hands firing to cover her mouth as she mentally scolded herself.

There you go again, telling people you're a princess. What would Dad think if he could see what you were doing right now? She thought, still frozen in place like a deer in the headlights as she scrambled to find a way to remedy the situation.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Starshine watched the girl freeze after mentioning the word castle "Huh guess she's royalty after all" he thought to himself before saying "Hey you okay?" waving his right hand in front of her faced "You just kinda froze up right after 'castle'"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Leaf blinked as her brain registered the words. "You aren't gonna... treat me like I'm glass or anything now right?" She asked, the excitement gone from her voice as she spoke. The uplifting tone was still there, it just wasn't as excited sounding.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:06 pm

StarShine just gave her a blank stare "listen as far as I'm concerned you're just some girl that plays the drums" he said in a disinterested tone. "anyway my names StarShine Kyland" he said d holding out his hand
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Leaf sighed internally as she accepted Star's hand, feeling something well up inside of her as she spoke her name for the second time without fear of being treated like glass.
"Leaf Konimee. Princess of Ilishina," She said, the bright tone in her voice back as she smiled.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Starshine gave a slight grin in response to her smile "Anyway pleasure to meet you" he said withdrawing his hand "so I guess I'll see you around" he said taking step away
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Leaf nodded, "Yea... Cya around!" She replied, fighting to ignore the feeling in her chest as she spoke. She recognized it of course, just didn't want to accept that her heart was so flippant. Why is it I'm crushing on someone JUST because they treat me like a normal person immediately.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Starshine gave a small wave as he left "well she was nice" he thought walking towards his dorm. After a few moments Starshine reached his room a flopped down into his bed "Ahhh blissful sleep..." after a few moments he sat up "dammit now I'm awake" he grumbled quietly

[END]
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down