RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] Empty A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 pm

It was a sunny Saturday noon, a certain young idol was laying on her bed in her room, crying her eyes out, she had her services as a matchmaker rejected once again the night before and this was the final straw...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Starshine sighed as he stood in front of the Amant household gate  "Can't believe I'm doing this I already have enough woman troubles" he thought as he pressed the intercom "Hey is Meli there?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 pm

A rather old, fatherly voice came from the intercom "Yes sir, but I'm afraid she's not in the mood for guests, please come back later." the voice said professionally...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Starshine sighed "I know this is somewhat out of line but could you please tell her Starshine Kyland is here and that I have reconsidered her offer"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 pm

The voice on the intercom sighed "I'll check sir, I'll be right back..." there was a long moment of silence before the voice spoke up again "Ms. Amant will see you now..." he said before the gates opened for him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Starshine began walking towards the front door taking in the sheer opulence of the place "This is way just excessive I mean my house may have been a small compound but it housed all the branch familys as well" he thought as he he reached the front door and knocked
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Immediately after he knocked, an old, fatherly looking man in a fine suit opened the door "Hello Sir, Ms. Amant is in her room upstairs."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Starshine gave a small bow out of respect before entering the household "Thank you" he said before heading upstairs and knocking on Meli's door "May I come in?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Meli's voice could be heard from behind the door "Just say what you want and leave..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Starshine paused for a moment picking his words "Well I wanted to say that I'm sorry about yesterday and that I would be willing to go on that blind date you where going to set up assuming you're still willing"

Last edited by MrBrough on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:01 pm

There was a long pause after Shine said this, but soon, Meli opened the door a to a small crack and looked to Shine "The Grimm Fandango, your brother knows where it is, ask him for directions, pick up Marais first, her dorm number is 221 in the first year dorms." she said before closing the door again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Starshine paused awkwardly for a moment "Umm I don't think I should get directions from Jett he get's lost in town all the time, A-also I don't suppose she knows anything about this"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Meli audibly sighed "Then ask directions from someone to the Shooting Star Bar, it's just across form there, and no, she doesn't know because you intercepted the letter I sent to her about the blind date! Just tell her the Shiplord sent you and show her the letter if you still have it, if that fails, then you're on your own." she said before, once again, closing the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Starshine sighed "Fuck it I'll just say I was told to deliver the letter and look up directions before going there" he thought as he started walking towards the exit

[Later]

Starshine hesitantly knocked on the girls door holding both the letters that he had gotten from Meli
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Behind the door was a very loud sigh, music was playing but suddenly stopped, a Hornet faunus girl opened the door with a curious glare and a portable game console in her hand "We don't buy or sell at this door... If we did sell stuff, I have no idea what't'd be..." she said casually, getting a bit sidetracked "Fried chicken, maybe? I have a good family recipe..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Starshine felt wrong going through with this but pushed through anyway "Umm you're Marais right?" he said assuming very practiced friendly demeanor
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Marais nodded "Marais De Lumiere, yes, why?" she asked with visible confusion and curiousity...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Starshine gave her a small friendly smile "Ah well the thing is some strange girl in a mask calling herself the shiplord or something handed me two letters one addressed to you and one to me. she said deliver this one to you" he said extending the hand holding the letter addressed to her "And to read mine once I did"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Marais raised an eyebrow in confusion "The Shiplord?... Isn't that that chick who sneaks around the campus and sets people up on blind dates?... Does that mean... Uh..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Starshine gave her a quizzical look before looking at the letter in his hand and back at her awkwardly "O-oh... um uh sorry I had no idea..."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Marais sighed "Well... I heard she gets pretty crazy when you turn down her "Help"... So we might as well try... Right?... I mean... There are uglier guys in Beacon..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Starshine shrugged as he opened and read the note "So she does this regularly? the whole setting up random people for no reason thing... creepy"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Marais nodded "Yeah... But usually she sends anonymous letters instead of tricking one of her targets into delivering the letter... Anyways, lemme guess, the Grimm Fandango?" she said knowingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Starshine scanned through the letter to make sure it indeed said that in the letter itself "Yeah looks that way"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Marais smirked "How did I know?... Anyways, I know the way, come on..." she said, pushing Shine out of the way, still holding her game as she walked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next