RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Marais' eyes widened for a moment as she smiled "Oh, you mean Meli Amant! I'm a fan of hers, like, not the biggest, but she's one of my preffered singers to listen to... So... Maybe grab me an autograph next time you see her?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Starshine looked a little surprised "Huh so my brother's crazy girlfriend really is famous weird... Anyway getting you an autograph shouldn't be a problem"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:25 pm

"She's, like, world famous, literally, does your town not have foreign music? Her band's merchandise are carried by pretty much every caravan that comes through Lumiere!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Starshine shrugged "We didn't get many merchants carrying luxury good in Chasm and the ones that did where going to or coming from Vacuo..... anyway want to know a little secret"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm

"Uh... Sure?... You're not a hired killer or a demon or secretly a girl or something are you?..." she said with a joking smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Starshine smiled a little bit "Uhh no it's not about me... see the thing is Meli is the one that set this whole date up and it was actually supposed to happen yesterday...."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Marais nodded "Guess I shoulda' figured, a blode dove faunus with a broken wing setting people at Beacon up does sound suspiocious, considering that the Amant twins were enrolled this year..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Starshine sighed "She dosent even hide her wings?! ugh she dosent even understand the basics of disguise it's a small wonder no one has figured it out base purely on reasoning.... anyway yeah this whole date was supposed to happen yesterday but I intercepted the letter and shot her down but then she got depressed and I figured doing this might fix that"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Marais shrugged one again "Well... If it doesn't work at least you have the fact that I'm liking it... Kinda... It's boring, but, like, in a good way...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Starshine didn't really register her comment at first "I just want to apologize for lying and subjecting you to this experi-... wait huh?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Marais shrugged "I don't know, today's just... Clicking with me for some reason..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 am

Starshine paused and blushed ever so slightly "Th-that was probably just the nice guy act trust me I'm actually insufferable"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 am

Marais smiled, laughed and rolled her eyes "I've met worse and liked them, I remember a kid who came to our town sometimes to see his grandpa, we called the old guy "Old Man Cinis" he was always a nice guy, but his grandson, Skye, was always really cocky and tried to upstage pretty much everyone, but he was still a pretty nice guy, then there was my best friend, Opal, his twin sister, Garnet, she was always way too excited about everything... The funny thing is, they started dating... Not Skye and Garnet, Garnet and Opal... Yeah, my town is pretty relaxed when it comes to romance, brother-sister incest is really rare, but completely accepted, if not ignored...... Too much info?" she said with a laugh, getting way off topic once again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 am

Starshine just stared at her for a second "A-actually i think I've seen those two at a uhh event that I went to a little while ago" he said blushing a little recalling that night
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:24 am

Marais shrugged once again "That's good I guess... Uh, so when are those fries gett-" "Yes, yes, I'm coming, be patient!" the waiter from before said before putting the plates with fries and lemon on them onto the table "Enjoy your meal." he said before leaving near-immediately "Uh... So... Bon apetite?... Oh wait, we forgot dri-" suddenly another tray came down onto the table with two bottles and two glasses "Wine or Water?" "Ah!-Uh... Water..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am

Starshine blinked a couple times "oh umm water most definitely water.... I'm done drinking after last time"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:37 am

The waiter quickly and effieciently opened one of the bottles and poured them with a forced smile on his face "There you go, I'll be leaving now!" he said before taking the glasses off the tray and putting them in front of the two, then leaving with the bottles "Is it just me or was he kinda passive-aggressive?..." Marais said before taking a small sip of her drink...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:42 am

Starshine nodded "Yeah and it just kinda makes me want to be actively aggressive" he said annoyed

[After the meal]

Starshine walked out of the place with her "That was probably the most expensive meal I will ever eat... though I must admit it was better than anything I can cook"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 am

Marais laughed "Just be glad Meli Amant pays for it, it must be awesome being rich and living in a city, like, I'm decently wealthy, because my dad is the leader of, like, a big trading hotspot, but I'm not, like, rich rich. Like, I could buy some expensive things and not really think about it, but that much money for food? Isn't Grimm Fandango family owned? That's what I've heard at least... Why is a family owned restaurant so expensive?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 am

Starshine shrugged "I believe it's a legacy kind of thing you know like how our familys have been in power since forever ago just with chefs....I guess"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 am

Marais once again shrugged "I don't care how old it is, it shouldn't be that expensive unless they're part of a big chain of fancy restaurants..." she insisted "But anyways, enough complaining, today was pretty good in my opinion..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:04 am

Starshine shrugged "Yeah I have to admit today was fun" he said with a small smile
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 am

Marais nodded "Not how I'd describe it, "Enjoyable" is though." she said with a smile "We should hang out again sometime, huh?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:21 am

Starshine nodded "Yeah we should" he said pulling out his scroll "We should exchange numbers"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Marais shrugged and smiled "Sure, gimme your scroll for a sec." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next