RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:43 am

Amber looked at the two in somewhat shock "Nope! about 248 time is!"Amber said as she flopped down in an open seat and took another drink.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:48 am

Starshine sighed as he took as seat next to amber still holding Mizu "That seems a bit high... though I guess I wouldn't know he said with a shrug "And you should probably stop drinking you're getting a bit too... loose
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:50 am

Amber smiled at Shine before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek "Nope! I'm having fun now! Hey do you guys want to see me breath fire?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

Opal shrugged "Yeah, sure, I had no truth or dare planned, so... Can I just waste my turn on that?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:54 am

Amber smiled a little "Yep!" Amber stood up and quickly took a swig of alcohol and grabbed her lighter out spitting the alcohol in to the lighter as she lighted it catching the stream on fire. "Now Star truth or dare?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:59 am

Starshine sighed "Against all common sense and my instincts I say dare"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:02 am

Amber giggled a little as she looked around the room for a moment "I want you to have sex with me."Amber said with a big grin as she kissed Shine
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:17 am

Starshine's eyes went wide when amber kissed him and he was unable to move due to Mizu so he sat there for awhile until Amber broke off for a second "What the fuck are you saying!" he shouted starting to freak out
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:21 am

Amber smiled as he kissed the boy again "I want you."Amber said with a big grin as she slid one of her fingers down Starshine's chest "In private of course..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 am

Starshine started to freak out a little and stood up "That's a little to extreme for a dare and for fucks sake would somebody take her off my hands!" he shouted lifting Mizu up a little
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:29 am

Over on the other side of the room a certain Koala Faunus had finished bringing in boxes and was staring out that window while she silently tapped out a beat with a pair of standard drumsticks. That was until she heard the dare. Once Amber had finished stating the dare Leaf had stopped drumming, and was steadily becoming dangerously close to snapping the aforementioned drumsticks in half. She slowly turned her head to lock onto Star, her eyes filled with the wrath that only a princess could deal.

The look was one that would chill most men to the bone, and then cause them to go running for the hills. As she continued staring at Amber and Star, she suddenly hit her limit. The drumsticks in either hand breaking where her thumb made contact with a loud snap as she slowly turned her whole body to face the Faunus. The aura around her body darkened to the point where her face was shrouded and one could only see the gleaming red dots where her eyes were, their color changed due to the current effects of her Aura. One could just barely make out the figure of a bear in the air behind her as she continued to glare at Star.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:36 am

Starshine noticed Leaf but it only fueled his hysteria "Actually you know what WAKE UP!" he shouted shaking Mizu lightly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:38 am

Amber kissed Starshine on the cheek before looking at Leaf "What do you want him to? We could share if you want....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 am

Leaf slowly approached Star and Amber, the shattered drumsticks falling to the ground as she came to a stop in front of them. The darkened aura around her evaporated to reveal her smiling, which was probably scarier than it should have been as she glanced over to Amber, her smile vanishing as she spoke.

"Don't think this makes us friends."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:47 am

Amber smiled as she kissed Shine "Dare change you have to fuck us both at once."Amber said with a grin as she looked at Leaf "Is that ok?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:50 am

Starshine took a deep breath his eyes glowing even brighter red than normal "Firstly stop doing that secondly I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS!" he shouted trying not to crush Mizu
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:51 am

Amber smiled a little "You want this Star we know you do and I want you and so does leaf and a dare is a dare you have to do it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:52 am

At that moment, Pete came in through the door without knocking "Hey everybody! What'd I miss!?" he said happily before viewing Shine's freakout between the girls "Oh... I think I get it..." he said before casually walking in leaning against the wall next to Sic "How you likin' the party?" "It's strange..." "My friends are strange..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 am

Leaf looked down at Mizu before gently lifting her out of Star's grasp. She walked over to Kasai before depositing the girl to her older sister before turning around and taking out a small talisman. "You remember this right, Star? That beautiful little thing that AegisCorp created? The thing that can duplicate a person's semblance?" Leaf hinted, an evil undertone to her voice as she slowly advanced upon the helpless Ox. She looked at Amber before signaling towards one of the wings. "Grab his arms, I'll get his legs," She said, pocketing the talisman as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:03 am

Amber quickly grabbed Starshines arms with an evil grin "Just go with it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:12 am

Starshine just gave them both a blank look before saying "Do you really think you can restrain me... he said lifting up his arm and with it Amber "now could we stop this please"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Leaf turned to look at Natalie, the talisman once again firmly in her grasp as she squeezed it tightly. The sniper rolled her eyes before handing the jug of alcohol to the Koala Faunus. Leaf broke the Talisman as she uncapped the jug, boosting the effects with her Aura as vines began to stream out from the ground and wrap themselves around Starshine. Leaf was once again radiating a dark Aura, and the ever-thickening vines were continuing to entangle themselves around Starshine. After a few minutes he would be completely ensnared.

Leaf's bangs had mostly covered her eyes, but through the dark haze one could see a glimmer of red as she lifted her head to look at Star, the smog once again dissipating as she smiled. This smile merely concealed a hidden threat, one that was evident when she roughly shoved the jug into Star's chest. The vines relaxed a bit to allow him movement of his arms as Leaf spoke.

"Drink. "
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Star just looked at Leaf compleatly unamused "No" he said staring her down "Last time I drank I made more than a few mistakes so there is no way in hell I'm drinking that swill"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

The darkened aura returned as Leaf registered the response. The vines tightened suddenly and threatened to squeeze Star within an inch of his life as Leaf reached into her back pocket and pulled out another talisman. Make that six, as she revealed them like one would a hand of cards. Such a dangerous Aura radiated from her that Rin slowly stood up and took a step back, his hand on one of his pistols cautiously. Leaf smiled, and the two Aegis sisters had momentary flashbacks to the events that occurred shortly before Lucy lost her memory.

"Well then... seems like we have a rather defiant one here," Leaf murmured, retracting the jug as she turned to set it on the coffee table. She slowly and deliberately leafed through the talismans, her thoughts turning into words as she slowly paced in front of Star.

"Let's see... which of these should I use? Electrocution, Charring, Suffocation... How about this one?" Leaf said darkly, plucking the second-to-last talisman from its place before showing it to Star, her eyes glimmering red from underneath the dark haze as she stated her question.

"Wanna know what this does?" She said, removing Rocky from her front right pocket before flicking it into sword mode, the blade shining a pale green due to the poison coating its blade.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Starshine just scoffed in response "What the hell is going on here? I mean I refuse to have sex or drink and all of a sudden you're threatening to torture me or kill me..." he took a deep breath and glared straight at  her "Sorry but since I'm not fucking crazy I don't understand the thought process. mind explaining it to me?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next