RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Paige weaver
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Pete was honestly surprised by Shine's presence "Oh, sorry Shine, you were so quiet I Forgot you were there..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Starshine sighed "That's odd considering I literally eclipse you but whatever... also don't call me Shine" he said brusquely. he turned to Rinako "Anyway that sounds fine just make me a half giant instead"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 am

Tama giggled at Starshine, Half giant and a dwarf. Your going to be way taller than me starshine. Then she looked at Sic, then pointed to him. Do I still call him Sic? Princess Sic. That's actually kind of cute. Tama's voice was unjoking and was very caring as she said the boys name. Her eyes were soft as she looked at the boy. Princess Sic, I look forward to protecting you. Giving the boy a little wink and giggling softly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Sic was broken from his trance of thought by Tama's words "Wuh-? Uh.... Th-Thank you..." he said with a small blush "Shall we begin now?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Rinako looked at the group and smiled a little "Well if every one sits down we can start you can all be what you said except Pete is in a gnome
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:54 pm

"What? Why?!" Pete said angrily "If he wants to be what he wants, let him be what he wants.. Half orc, half elf, correct?" "Yeah, thanks Sic..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Rinako shook her head "Nope a gnome!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Pete sighed and glared "Fine... But if I have to be a gnome,  I'm gonna be tye best damn gnome anyone has ever seen!..." "Are we starting now?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Starshine snickered a little "If we're going for realism shouldn't I be a half Minotaur or something?" he said jokingly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Rinako nodded her head "Yep you should be!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Tama looked at the people, "Well if its realistic.. then I can't be a dwarf." The clans member said a little sadly as she looked at Rinako. "Are we going off of that? Or can we still keep the race we want?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 am

Rinako looked at the girl with a half grin before sighing "You can be what ever you want i'm just messing with born over there."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Pete sighed "Let's get to the game now..." "Yes, let's..." Sic said with a nod...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Rinako nodded her head with a half grin "Ok then let us start on are journey of sorts each of you wakes up at a table there is a tall mug of beer in front of you all and a hooded man reading a book in the corner the barkeep is polishing a cup as he looks at you all. You try to remember how you got into this bar or who these people are but you cant seem to any of them......what do you do?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Pete immediately slammed his hand down onto the table and grabbed a 20 sided dice "I shoryuken the closest NPC and rip his arm off, then play air guitar with the arm!" he said before throwing the dice and getting a 20 "Will that need another throw or two, or is one die enough for all three actions?" Sic looked at the die with an amused smirk "I don't know what I was expecting when you said "I'm gonna be the best gnome anyone's ever seen"..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Rinako smirked a little "You rip off the hooded mans arm and play air guitar with it......the man remains silent as he rips his arm from your grasp and casts a healing spell to reattach it after he does this he glares at you before simply patting your head and going back to his seat.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:32 am

Pete looked dumbfounded by the NPC's reaction, then nodded silently in an approving manner "Uh... My turn, I guess... Uh... I... Attempt to apologize to the hooded man for my companion's behavior, then ask him where we are, for if we just woke up at a table, that means we probably wouldn't know why we're there... Right?..." "Sounds like solid logic to me..." "Will I have to roll for that or...?" Sic said as he grabbed the die Pete just used...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 am

"I take a long drink while thinking to myself that with my luck I'm going to end up stuck hanging around that psycho gnome"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 am

Tama titled her head to the side, "I would examine the drink in front of me then wonder where the hell I am. I would then examine the guy in the room reading. Even when his arm was ripped off. I would probably stroll on over and examine how he put his arm back on. Can I make him my pet? Since I'm a beast tamer?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Baihu simply stared at his team leader with a slightly disapproving look from the further end of the board. "...I just curse under my breath before getting up to punch that small-ass idiot of a gnome-"

"Aaaaaaaaand I quickly get up and intervene Bai despite the fact that I don't even know him before he gains some distance, dragging him back to his seat and shoving a drink into his hands before sipping one of my own and simply glancing around the room, thinking about what to do since the hooded man afar was already occupied for the moment."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:17 pm

"I chuckle to myself as I think of all the ways to turn a psychotic gnome into a mindless zombie."

"Aaaaand I'm just going to take a sip of my drink before casting a glance at the necromancer."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:22 pm

rinako took a deep breath and looked at the group "First no need to roll sic and two no taming the hooded man."Rinako then glanced at sic "The man chuckles at you before slowly pointing at the door "Why don't you see for your self?"The man says in a amused voice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:59 am

"I shrug nonchalantly and walk up to the bar, then say "Give me the strongest alcohol on the menu and I'll burn this place to the ground!"" "... D-... Don't you mean "Or I'll burn this place to the ground"?" "Nnnnnope! It's not a threat, it's a warning." "....Oookay then?... I do as the hooded man says and look outside out of curiousity... I... Guess..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:08 am

Rinako grinned a little at pete "Pete roll to see if you get hit by this...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:12 pm

Pete shrugged as he grabbed the dice "Uh... Okay? Hit by what?..." the dice came up with a 1 and Pete groaned "Aw!! Crtical Fail!!" "I assume that's bad?" "For the player who got it, yes, for everyone else, it has the chance to be amusing at the very least..... Okay Rinako, give me damage report.... What'd my character break in his body and can I counter?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next