RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) Empty The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 pm

It was a sunny day in the City of Vale, 12 o'clock to be exact, a certain young girl by the name of Hui was running through the streets of the commercial district with a fresh hotdog "Another successful day at being a street rat, I don't know why mortals find it so hard..." she said as she ran, not really looking where she's going...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) Empty Re: The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping)

Post by Drae Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Unfortunately for Hui it turns out that at that exact moment a certain Grimm Reaper was gazing at a slip of paper with a rather annoyed expression, his Scythe tapping a steady beat against the ground as he grumbled to himself.

"I did exactly what they told me to fucking do," He muttered in annoyance, not even glancing to the side before he lodged his Scythe in the ground and held out a hand to stop Hui. Sensing that the girl was about to slam into his outstretched palm, he slowly crushed a Dust crystal in his pocket. The crystal's effect caused a small bubble of Rin's aura to expand from his outstretched hand, catching the girl within its slowing grasp as the deathly black colored bubble expanded slowly.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping) Empty Re: The Amnesiac and The Reaper (S.S. Godshipping)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Hui was caught in the bubble, seriously surprised by the strange creation "Wha-?!" she said before getting stuck inside the bubble, quickly losing momentum before reaching Rin's hand itself, popping the bubble, giving Hui quite a shock, causing her to flinch and drop her hotdog on the ground "Aw... It took me, like, ten minutes to lose the guy I stole that from..." she said sadly before shrugging "Oh well..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Rin sighed as he looked down at Hui, slowly lifting his Scythe out of the ground before returning its place on his back, the leather straps holding it in place as he slowly shook his head. "Why are you stealing from people? Do you really not have a home?" He asked quietly, lowering his hand and running it through his white hair before he fixed his crimson eyes on the girl. It looked as if he was silently arguing with himself about something, but wasn't going to openly talk about it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Hui shook her head "Nope, no home, no parents, nothing but clothes on my back for my time in this dimension..." she said bluntly, not really realizing that "My time in this dimension" could sound... To put it nicely, "Strange"....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Thankfully for Hui, Rin had dealt with far stranger creatures in the past. Most recently: Grimm Souls, although that was a topic he found was easier to leave ignored. He sighed before seemingly making his mind up about something. He glanced off into the distance for a few moments before fixing his eyes back onto Hui.

"I'd feel horrible if I left you out here on your own... So how about you come stay at my place for a while?" He offered, a few memories unfamiliar to him flashing in front of his eyes as he spoke. To Hui it might seem as if she saw the common image of Death replace Rin's form for a few seconds, the lines setting over each other perfectly as he looked at her... all the way down to the eyes.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:48 pm

Hui, at first, didn't trust Rin, but the moment she saw the look of death in his eyes, where most people would be creeped out, disturbed or even scared, she felt herself calm down "Heh, only if you buy me another hotdog, it took a lot of work to get that..." she said, pouting cutely, obviously faking sadness to play up her cuteness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Rin rolled his eyes as he slowly shook his head, having lost the battle with himself at least twice now as he pulled out his wallet and leafed through the contents, checking to see how much lien he had remaining.

"Yea, sure. I've got a little extra from that last job," He said, motioning for Hui to follow as he resumed walking.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:11 am

Hui smiled and followed Rin "So... My name's Hui, spelt H-U-I, what's yours, big guy?" she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Rin breathed out sharply, the noise sounding like a cross between a laugh and a scoff as he continued walking down the street for a few moments before replying to the small girl beside him. "Rin. Tachibana Rin," He said calmly, opting to use the standard eastern format for name introduction rather than using the norm. TwinSpire had taught him a lot of things, mostly that you should avoid attracting attention if not needed. He merely hoped the girl would have the manners to call him Tachibana-san like most did back in the fabled mountain academy.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:34 am

"Damnit, this is why I hate eastern naming conventions in non-eastern themed places... is it still eastern in this world?... I can never know whether they're using their conventions or western ones when they say their full name... Whatever, just say something..." "I thought Rin was a girl's name..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 am

Rin visibly flinched at the words, his composure cracking slightly as he hurriedly picked it all back up, "It's a bit of an asexual name really. It doesn't pertain to one specific gender," he said calmly, acting as if the girl besides him hadn't reminded him of several lonely days at Signal.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 am

Hui shrugged "I've never met a guy named Rin before, but whatever, it's a nice name either way..." she said happily "So... What' your story?" she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Rin chuckled darkly at the request for his 'story'. "Well, lets see... I was raised in a fairly creepy town called the Candlelit Hollows, I restrained my abilities mentally using various techniques until I was the strongest student at Signal. I have a severe case of MPD that manifests whenever I see blood, and if I had actually given a fuck about the Beacon entry exams and tried I wouldn't even be at Beacon because I would be too strong for it. Oh yes, before Beacon I spent a few years in the far-off kingdom of TwinPeak learning how to become a Grimm Reaper as well."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 pm

"A Grim Reaper? So you're a Psychopomp? Cool!" she said happily, not really understanding what he meant by "Grimm Reaper"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Rin mentally facepalmed in response to the reply he received from Hui, dragging the hand down his face until his eyes just barely poked out from between his fingers before he spoke, his voice just barely a growl as he gently removed the hand away from his face and returned it to rest by his side. "No, not that kind of Reaper. A Grimm Reaper. G-R-I-M-M, Rin said, vocally spelling out the first part of his title so that Hui would hopefully understand. "I'm like a Huntsman, only I deal with the more volatile and- overall more dangerous- Grimm. Almost exclusively Grimm Souls, although you don't need to be knowing about those right now."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Hui was confused by Rin's explanation "Grimm? Grimm Souls? What?... Ugh, I hate being in universes I know nothing about..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:43 am

Rin patted Hui on the head as he continued walking, "I don't expect you to understand. I'll tell you what they are at some point," He said, stopping in front of one of the houses lining the road. They had arrived in the residential area of Vale, and Rin was currently shifting through a large mass of keys he had dug up from his pocket. They were all on the same keychain, making it look as though he had dozens of keys arranged in a loose circle suspended by air.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Hui looked around the area with boredom "No matter where I go, the architecture stays the same... I need a map or something, I haven't seen one since I got here..." she said idly to herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Rin chuckled, "Yea it seems that way sometimes. You'll get used to it eventually," He said as the door swung open lazily and he gestured Hui inside of it. "Welcome to my home."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Hui walked inside and looked around "Nice place..." she said before sitting down on the nearby couch "Well... Since I guess I'm living here for a while we might as well introduce ourselves more formally. I can't remember much, but the stuff I do is pretty big: I'm a depowered goddess, the goddess of Everything, probably the best domain for any god to have. I'm the daughter of the goddess of existence, the sister of the goddess of the Void between worlds. I can get my powers back by setting up a hundred sets of lovers and that hundred has to include myself... And that's it... All I can remember... I woke up outside the walls of the city, two disembodied voices told me what to do and what little I do remember just came back naturally..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:45 pm

"Hmm... sounds interesting. My name is Rin Tachibana. I was raised in an area where the color of my aura identified me as being an incarnation of Death, although whether this is true or not is unknown to me. I have a rare case of MPD that manifests whenever I see blood, although depending on the freshness I can hold myself together," He said, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall nearest the door. There was a large TV in front of Hui as well as several gaming consoles. Behind her lay the open-concept kitchen and dining room, and to the front-right of Rin resided a staircase leading up to a second level.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:27 pm

".....Well.... The whole "Incarnation of Death" thing explains why you haven't called me crazy yet... Most mortals I talk to think I'm insane until I prove it to them, and the whole reason I'm here is because I literally can't prove it... I wonder why they chose this world specifically... I don't even know who "They" are.... They were just two weird voices... Weird..." She said with a shrug "Hey, what's the media like in this world? Most worlds I go to have the same fiction with minor changes to suit the world's laws, but I've seen worlds that aren't like that..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 pm

"Music, Video Games, News channels that lie, pretty much the usual," Rin said cynically as he got up from the wall to sit down next to Hui. "I thought media was pretty much the same across all worlds."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:37 pm

"They are, I meant, like, the actual pieces of fiction, rather than the mediums, it's.... Well, let me put this in a way: Is there a franchise called the Persona Series? If so, then that's all that's necessary to exist..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next