RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met)

5 posters

Go down

Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) Empty Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 am

"Hey, I'm sure at least one of the people I'm sending these too know about the game "Persona 4" and anyone who's played it knows about the "Midnight Channel", a view into another realm connected to ours through TVs that appears at midnight on rainy days... I know you're probably going to throw this letter in the trash right now, but listen up... Read up... Whatever... I tried to use the Midnight Channel last night! It worked! I swear it wasn't a dream! I saw my own face and NO it wasn't a reflection! He was standing on a tower at the walls of a fort in what seemed to be Forever Fall, he said "I know you're watching. Come and get me." So I figured he was talking to me. Those who are crazy enough, trust me enough or have done this before, come to my house all will be explained there... Also, while we're in there, if you see a clone of yourself with golden eyes and it starts taunting you by letting out your true negative feelings, DO NOT DENY IT'S WORDS! You can only beat your own Shadow by admitting it's a part of you. Thanks in advance! - P."

We need a minimum of two and a maximum of... Let's say five. It'll end when we're either maxed out or everyone who's already signed up is sick of waiting. It's best to have prior knowledge of Persona 4 beforehand, but the important stuff will be explained in-character by Pete.

-Peter Born (Me)
-Courvo Dracul Azuryn (Requiem)
-Tama Tomilin (Killua)
-Lapis Adonis (Purpose)
-Cruccifix Ace (Reaper)

Quota Filled! The link will be in the final post after I set up the thread!

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) Empty Re: Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met)

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:40 am

i sense a potential character development opportunity
fuck yes bro sign corvou up for this
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met) Empty Re: Non-Canon Persona 4 Crossover (Quota met)

Post by Killua Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:52 pm

I'll join as Well!

Tama to the rescue!

Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Lapis for thread!
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Eh... why not.

Signing up Cruccifix
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Alright! We've met our maximum amount, so here's a link! --> Click me! <--
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down