RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this)

Go down

a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) Empty a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this)

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:35 pm

On top of the old church building stood a girl her cloak blew in the wind as she looked over the city. Shadows of people she once knew wondered the ground. Slowly she stepped off the ledge and began to fall the wind bashed her face only the thoughts of escaping a hell brought to her by her self remain. Every inch of her body felt the cool air as she fell now almost half way to the ground she smiled and whispered sweat nothings to her self. The shadows looked up angerly at the girl anger at the fact she took the easy way out the fact she took so much and they will not get there revenge. One shadow stood under where the girl fell and instead of a heart of sorrow and anger the shadow had a heart of pure love and happiness. As the girl fell into the shadow she felt this warmth and wished deep inside not to die to live one more day for once she knew what happiness was for that split second before she hit the ground and woke up again on the church looking down. All she had to do was jump and hear there voice but she would feel happiness again this was the cycle of pain she felt as the shadow so warm gave an grin of madness. This was her hell her true dream and the only way out was to not jump but she would never know this she only seen one choice to jump and feel the warmth just once more.......
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this) Empty Re: a tale of sorrow and anger (part one and i im going somewhere with this)

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:56 pm

The shadows screamed as the boy cut them to pieces a look of hate on his face and the thought of saving the girl the one person who loved him who wished him no harm unlike all these other people he had to save her no mater what even if he died trying. as he seen the girl fall from the building he grabbed at her but his hands went right thou her as she fell and hit the ground. "Not again why i'm i being punished like this" The boy yelled as a blade from one of the shadows entered him his heart began to turn to a darkness as he turned into what he feared the most something with no love for the girl.....as his thoughts wrapped around this he yelled "Why can i not remember her name No i will not turn not yet not with out her!" he yelled but it was to late his body was a shadow like every one else his love for the girl kept him in one spot as he tried to catch her over and over failing each time.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down