RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Requiem
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] Empty Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Kuro sat in the library of Beacon Academy, calmly watching the fan above his head as Mizu sat in front of him. The pink-haired girl was paying a lot of attention to his faunus ears as she held a watermelon. In fact she seemed so transfixed that Kuro couldn't help but laugh to himself.
This certainly is interesting, He thought, his gaze shifting to the pair in the aisle directly to his right, where a pair of sisters were arguing the logistics of a new shooting game that had recently come out.
"Would you just listen to me here, Sissy? I'm telling you that when the lighthouse goes down-"
"We've gone over this already, Melody. I know what you think, and you know what I think." Natalie interrupted her younger sibling, who just closed her mouth for a few seconds before speaking again. Kuro didn't pay much attention to the conversation though, as his gaze wandered over to the assassin who had currently picked up a book with a completely black dust cover.

"Wouldn't check that out if I were you, Cruc. Look inside the front cover," He said simply, having had enough experience with that entire SERIES to know one of those books by dust cover alone. They always had a completely black one. Cruccifix did as he asked, and her face turned a bright red before she abruptly closed the book and shoved it back where she had found it. Kuro chuckled, I always seem to get that reaction out of them, he thought as his gaze turned over to one of the ping-pong tables lined up in the library. While most libraries were places of complete quiet, the one in the Academy was more or less a bookstore. In the loosest sense of the word. In reality it was more like an arcade that just had books in it. You had dozens of pool and ping-pong tables.

However only one was occupied. This one by a pair of Faunus. One a wolf, the other a Koala whom rarely woke up before noon.
"You're in for it now, Ishi!" Leaf said, sending the ball back to the wolf's end of the table.
"Oh I am, am I?" Ishi replied, swiftly sending it back over the net to the Koala with a smooth swing. As Kuro watched the game he noticed Lucy sitting to the left of the table and watching the match, the girl having brought two notepads for this exact situation. The score she displayed currently read 3-4 in Leaf's favor.

Yup... this is how it should be, Kuro thought, tilting his head back to return to his vigil watching the ceiling fan.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] Empty Re: Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Starshine walked into the library with a smile on his face excited to delve into Beacon's collection of info on weapons and dust infusing. But as he walked through the doors the first thing he noticed was the noise. Starshine groaned "As great as this place is I swear there is no end to the constant din!" He thought to himself as he looked towards the source of the disturbance noticing a familiar face "Oh hey there's Leaf". After a moment of internal debate he decided to do the neighborly thing and walked over to say hi "Hey Leaf"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN] Empty Re: Just Another Day At Beacon [Part 1][OPEN]

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm

"Can't talk, showing a persistent canine who the better species is," The princess replied, sending the ball back and jumping in joy as it bounced off Ishi's side and hit the ground. The canine grumbled for a few seconds Lucy updated the score and Ishi retrieved the ball.

-3 to 7-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Starshine gave a slight grin "No problem just thought I'd say hi he said with a small wave as he started walking happily towards the non-fiction section hoping to find some good reference material for his next blade "Well that was painless" he thought happily
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Lucy glanced over at Starshine, who would most likely feel a spectral hand tap him on the shoulder as Lucy flipped the page in her notepad. As if she was reading his mind, turning around would reveal a rather cryptic message for the Faunus.

-Not for long.-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Starshine felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around on instinct, and saw a message written on the silver haired girls board "'not for long'... what the fuck does that mean?" he thought for a few moments deciding to just shrug it off as nothing
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Off in a differing sector of the library would be a certain group of teens from varying years, occupying the pool tables afar. While the other spots of the area were still somewhat quiet for the most part, they would basically just be disrupting the peace in almost every way possible as they made quite the ruckus.

A loud, mocking laugh would echo from the far corner of the room as Taeseung leaned away from the table, setting his pool stick behind his neck and on top of his shoulders as he allowed his eyes to cast away onto a first-year friend of his. ”Ahaaaaaaaaaa, suck on that!” he called in an overly enthusiastic tone, grinning like an idiot as he gazed at the neighboring Faunus beside him.

In response to the taunt, the crossbreed with him simply heaved a monster of a groan, stabbing the canine-crossed teen by his flank with his own game piece. ”Shut the Hell up, man,” he muttered through clenched teeth, growling quietly as he tossed the pool stick onto the table soon afterwards. ”Why the fuck do I even have to do this anyways?! All I came here for was to actually read, dammit!”

Immediately after saying this, the boy activated his semblance, turning invisible. He shifted heel and turned around, beginning to walk off. However, he felt himself be yanked back as Taeseung stepped forward, hooking an arm around him and locking him into a headlock. ”Aaaaaah, c’mon, Bai! Ya gotta let loose and have fun sometimes, man!”

”Tae, I swear to fucking God; let me go, goddammit!”

While the first two boys began to bicker - creating a rather odd scene which made it look like Tae was basically hugging the air - a couple of other Faunus sat on the sidelines, laughing while gazing at their companions. The reptilian hooked a hand behind his neck, rubbing it while his tail swayed behind him in amusement. ”The man has a point, you know.”

”Shut the Hell up, Corvou!”

Chuckling, the remaining boy, Haven, simply leaned further back in his chair while crossing his legs over one another casually. ”They’re both right, you know.”

”Will all of you just the goddamned Hell up?!”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"How are you so good at this?!" Ishi shouted, having once again failed to hit the ball back to a gloating Leaf's side of the court before it hit the ground. The Koala merely shrugged as Ishi let out a low, dangerous growl of pure frustration that would easily be heard despite the arguments going on in the other section of the library.

"Natural talent?" Leaf offered, shrugging as she tossed the ball into the air and caught it. Kuro sighed, his right Faunus ear twitching as he continued to watch the fan. He felt an urge to try and swat the thing down, but he resisted this instinct. Mizu was still staring at him, and frankly the Cat Faunus was beginning to get worried. He hadn't seen her blink at all.

Back where Haven was, a very specific twin was peering through the bookshelves, her brother laying on the ground behind her. While she had expected to be alone in this place, she found it all the more reassuring that there was some sort of noise around them. That would make her plan all the easier to enact.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Starshine sighed at the noise that the boys at the pool tables where making "And here I thought libraries where for reading" he thought as he grabbed a book of the shelves and started trying to read... after a a short while the silver haired girls message flashed through his mind causing him to slam the book shut "Fuck!" he muttered "What the hell did that mean!?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:38 pm

For a little while, the laughing afar would continue as Taeseung tightened his grip around Baihu, causing the seethrough huntsman to begin to flail in a frustrated and antsy fashion as he striggled to get away. However, at the sound of the growl in the distance, all four boys would all bring themselves to a slow stop in both sound and movement alike, gazing over at the opposing side of the library. Bai was the first one to slip from this little, interested daze as he quickly seized the moment and elbowed the wolf Faunus holding him back in the gut rather strongly. His reaction was a somewhat awkward and high-pitched yelp as he almost immediately let go and hunched over, holding his stomach while whining.

While he began to wallow within his own despair, the tiger gave low, muttering curses under his breath while quickly bringing himself back into view and trekking away swiftly, concealing himself within one of the aisles of the Beacon library and pulling a book out upon entry. As for the remaining two left with the Ionic crossbreed, they simply continued to stare afar.

They looked at each other for a moment before slowly getting up and walking over. Stopping around the corner of another shelf, Corvou leaned against its side while glancing around with Haven. "................Is something troubling someone over here?" he asked, his tail continuing to sway as he glanced around.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:40 pm

"Yay! I win!" Leaf shouted, jumping up into the air as Ishi let out a frustrated groan, and the canine tossed her paddle back onto the table as the number of people in the library finally sunk into Leaf's head... along with the presence of a very certain faunus. Once Leaf realized this, her eyes started to sparkle and she looked around rather swiftly for the person she was looking for.

"Oh Star~! Where are you~?" She called, moving out of the fiction area and wandering into the non-fiction section whilst a disgruntled Ishi decided to go watch the boy's argue and play pool. Lucy slowly tracked Leaf's progress and smiled as the Koala reached the non-fiction aisle, flipping her notepad open to a page scribbled with all sorts of names.

The plan unfolds.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Starshine decided to just check the book out and leave since the library didn't seem like a good studying environment, but right as he was about to take off he heard someone say his name. He turned to look down the isle to see Leaf walking towards him smiling "Oh hey there Leaf. how's it going?" he said giving her a small wave.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Not even a reasonable amount of time after he had asked what was wrong did Corvou turn heel and start back to the pool tables with Haven following suit a little while afterwards. He found Taeseung resetting the balls into the standard triangle formation on one edge of the table and picked the stick that he had laid down up, leaning on it while glancing at Haven.

"Guess it's our turn then, huh?" he asked, grinning. Haven nodded snd returned thr smirk while picking the stick that Baihu hsd thrown away up from the table.

This statement seemed to catch the wolf's attention, as he looked up after setting the balls in place. "Meh? Aw, I still wanna finish at least one game, bro!"

Chuckling, Haven gave the canine a quick shove toward the book aisles before assuming a position by the table snd plscing the bottom of his stick on its border. "You can play again- whe  you get your competitor back," he laughed while thrusting the pole forward, causing it to strike the cue ball which, in turn, broke the triangle afar.

For a moment, Taeseung just stood there for a moment, staring at his friends while his ears flickered on occasion. Eventually, however, he gave a simple sbrug before turning around and bounding into the aisle. As Haven and Corvou began their game, the sounds of frustration and uttermost annoyance rang a ways away.

"...Tae, what the fuck are you-"

"I needa do something while I wait for the other guys to finish their game, bro! Scoot over!"

"Oh my fucking God- fuck off, Tae! God fucking dammit!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Meanwhile, a certain Gerbil faunus was silently sitting across the table from his sister, he was reading a comic book hidden behind the same strategy book he always hides them behind to look...

At the same time, a certain feminine-looking assassin was hiding in the shadows in the back of the building, silently watching everyone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 pm

"You're being broody again, Opal," Garnet said, turning away from the bookshelf to stare at her brother. "We both know I could remedy that instantly, but knowing you this isn't the place you'd want," She added, eyeing her brother with a curiosity only found when siblings attempt to decode the emotions of the other. Resting her elbows on the table, Garnet traced small circled on the table as she started humming.

In the back corner of the building a certain Assassin was currently reading a series of books she had been forewarned against not one hour previously... and subsequently wondering why she simply so much trouble putting them down. It seemed to her like the book had found itself glued to her hands, and her eyes to every lust-filled word on the page. Despite that she had long since buried the more female aspects of her personality.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Gideon brushed his silky black hair back from his face with his hand. His bright hazel gaze flitted around the library, like he was watching a particularly manic fly, when in all reality, he was observing the room. People moved about, scurrying from place to place like nut jobs. They amused him, all of them. Just puppets on strings, so oblivious to the entire world outside the walls of this cushy school. But there were a few, a few who knew the world and all of it's cruelties. The assassin sat there fore several minutes, letting his surroundings absorb him.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:08 am

Opal looked up from his comic to his sister "I-... I'm not brooding, sister... This book has just... Got my attention... Is all..." he said awkwardly...

Sic's eyes continued to wander, his hands wrote down all he saw on a note book, his eyes landed on Gideon "He seems like a threat of some kind... I can't place it, but... Who is he?..." he said, turning the page sketching down the man's face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:14 am

Garnet smirked at her brother in response to the awkwardness she detected in his voice when he spoke. She loved it when she could tell what he was feeling without needing to prod. She could also sense that he wasn't reading a comic that he would normally read, although that may have been the heat talking to her."Might I ask what it is about that comic that has caught your attention? You don't have to loom at other girls y'know. I'm right here."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:21 am

Opal blushed "I-I swear it's not that type of comic... It just has a lot of fanservice in it... It's got a good story and likable characters, the fanservice is just a side-bonus, as it should be in any piece of fiction... Fanservice alone can not a good story make..." he said in embarrassment, trying to change the subject...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:29 am

Garnet' s mischievous smirk grew as she looked at her brother. "I thought your life had enough fanservice as it was, what with me around," She said, feigning disappointment as she stood up only to drop to her knees next to her brother and rest her head on his arm.

Leaf returned the wave as she continued walking towards Star, looking at the bookshelf as she tilted her head and rested it on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and gently hummed a song that she had heard Garnet hum a little while ago. Leaf, of course, had no idea what the words were. What she know was the drum part. But that was it. "How's your day been?" She asked casually.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:46 am

StarShine looked at Leaf and furrowed his brow "What... The hell does she think  she's doing?" he thought very mildly embarrassed by the contact. "umm I've been... pretty good" he said trying to take a casual step sideways to distance himself at least a little "how 'bout yours?" he said trying to keep his discomfort from showing
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Leaf lifted her head to look at him, shrugging slightly as she swept a stray strand of hair back behind her ear before she spoke in reply. "I've been better," she replied simply. She scanned the shelves for a good book, but was rather disappointed when she got to the 'I' section and didn't find what she was looking for. "You'd think there would be at least one book on Ilishari here. This library has books on everything else."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Starshine blinked a couple times thinking "That was weird" before scanning the aisle for Ilishari "Guess it really isn't there" he thought turning to face Leaf "That is a bit odd... Wonder if they have anything on Chasm" he said muttering the last part to himeself
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Gideon put his boots onto the table, curling his fingers behind his head as he leaned back from the slab of oak. He closed his eyes and began to nod off, thinking of all the money that awaited him once he could be bothered to find another job.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Sicarius watched Gideon closely for another few seconds before losing interest "Not getting anything from him now... I know what he looks like, I'll look for him later..." he thought before continuing his search for threats...

Opal blushed even harder "Uh-Like I said, I'm not reading it FOR the fanservice, it's just there..." he insisted...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next