RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] Empty A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Angelo sat upon one of the windowside seats, leaning against the glass behind him while gazing out over the Valean city below from the corner of his darkened, chocolate brown voids. They held little to no interest within their gaze as he simply scanned the passing buildings below, and he sighed simply before closing them. Lifting a hand, he adjusted the pair of headphones laid atop his head as the announcements for landing began to sound, uncrossing his legs and gathering his belongings while beginning to stand up.

A minute or so later, he emerged quietly onto the edge of the Beacon campus, smoothly slipping through the crowds forming thanks to his natural swiftness and smaller stature. As he began walking forward, he couldn't help but feel someone bump rather suddenly and sharply into his flank He happened to be reeling his mp3 player out while doing so and, upon impact, the device had quickly detached from his headphones' wire and was sent sliding across the ground, hidden by the numerous passerbys. He clenched his teeth lightly, fearful of whether or not someone was about to step on it, and quickly shuffled through in a newfound search.

Son of a shit... Well, isn't this the best way to start your first day... he thought a tad bitterly, sighing.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Starshine looked down at his feet spotting  an MP3 player skitter across the ground  and bump into his feet "Huh" he thought as he bent down and picked up "Wonder who dropped this" he thougth looking around and spotting a rather short guy searching across the ground "Hey buddy this yours?" he said holding up the MP3 player
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:33 pm

For a few moments, the raven continued slicking around the crowd in a smooth fashion, taking care to not bump into any passing individuals in contrast to the person who had caused him to lose his musical device to begin with. Low mutters escaped his lips as he continued walking around calmly, and he eventually lifted the eastern extremity and hooked it around, rubbing the back of his neck, while giving himself a self-mocking smirk. Haaaaaaa...things could be worse, I guess... he thought to himself, stopping as he heard a voice call out from behind him.

...Or rather, from above him.

It took him a moment before the crossbreed looked over his shoulder, taking a moment to adjust his gaze upward to match with the one who had found his belonging. Blinking, he turned around fully while nodding, laughing awkwardly. "Uh...yeah, that's mine..." he spoke in a low tone, shrugging slowly. "Er...thanks."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Starshine  held out the MP3 player to him and said "No problem man" making an effort to seem at the very least less of a douche than he normally did "I'm guessing you're new as well"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Nodding gratefully at Star for a moment, Angelo reached out and grasped hold of the device, quickly plugging the end of his headphones' wire back into the jack. He took a moment to reselect and play a song before slipping the device into his pocket, glancing back up at the neighboring teen. "Yep, I am," he replied, slipping both hands of his into his pockets. He glanced around the campus for a moment. "It's my first day here, and all." The tone that he spoke in was rather polite yet a bit fast-paced nonetheless; the normal type of voicing that he took to strangers or newer acquaintances.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:02 pm

"It's all a bit overwhelming huh?" Starshine said more to himself than the boy in front of him. he reached his hand out to the boy in greeting "Anyway my names Starshine Kyland"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

For a moment, the crossbreed just stared at the hand outstretched to him, glancing up at its owner again in a shroud of silence after doing so. Given another second or so had passed however, he gave the teen a small, polite smile while meeting the hand with his own, giving a single, firm shake before reeling his hand back. "Nice to meet you, I guess," the raven said. "Er...I'm Angelo. Angelo Jaehyun Arc."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Tama had never been in a huge thing like this. She couldn't keep still at all. She had to constantly get up and walk around. She didn't feel sick, nor did she feel exactly good. When finally reaching the ground, she was even more in a panic as others started to talking to others. Going up to one group the girl gave them a smile, but they looked at her in a strange way. Is it my hair? Tama ran her fingers through her black hair that was tied up in a ponytail. Is it my clothes? She was wearing her priestess outfit that made her look old fashion. Is it my face? She then touched her kitsune mask and shaking her head.Is it hime? She felt the presence of her huge fan behind her as it was strapped to her back. The one of them piped up. "Whats that on your neck?" Touching her neck Tama felt the brand mark that all of her clan members carry. "This? Isn't it pretty? Its my clan mark? Do you wanna join my clan!"

They felt over whelmed by the talkative girl that seemed to be overly nice. "Isn't that the murdering clan symbol?"

Tama laughed happily, "No no no! We are nice people."

The people looked at the mark and then started to say mean things about the group in front of Tama. She tried to keep her cool. Although inside she wanted to kill them. Her murderous intent flowed out of her body as they kept on talking. That's when one of the guys said something that really seemed to piss Tama off. Grabbing the guy by the shirt she threw him. "ITS NOT NICE TO TALK CRAP!" When throwing him, he seemed to have fell in front of two people. Running after the person she tossed. She looked at the two people. "Sorry!!! I didn't see you guys here. Let me throw him somewhere else." Giving the two men a nice smile that they couldn't see since it was hidden under the mask.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:46 pm

An awkward silence would overwhelm the teen as he glanced around quickly after giving his introduction. Inhaling deeply yet silently, he allowed said breath to slip out in a slow manner over the timeframe of a few seconds, making a few clicking noises with his tongue as if further emphasizing his discomfort and lack of conversational icebreakers. After a little while, however, he scratched his head, shifting his deepened, auburn-eyed gaze to Starshine once more. "Uh...so... Do you think you could-" he began in a tone of uncertainty, though seemed to cease his words almost as quickly as they had began as he noted a sudden outburst nearby. Turning his head, he blinked once more at the scene unfolding before him. As he saw the boy quickly soaring toward his general direction, Angelo - purely due to his reflexes - couldn't help but take a step back, giving a confused stare at the downed student before gradually looking up to spy the person who had flung the poor lad. "Uh..."

Finding himself at a loss for words due to the overwhelming scenario, the hybrid simply allowed the hand that he had used to scratch his head to fall limp by his flank as he continued shifting his attention between the two newcomers within his line of sight. "Er...I...think you could skip out on that..." he muttered stiffly, eying the fallen boy for a moment or so.

He took a moment to pause, seeming to finally take notice of the amount of attention that seemed to be attracted to the general area.

"...Actually, that...sounds like a good idea. There's, uh...there's people looking, now. Why don't we just...skip out on chucking people around and just...relocate?" he suggested, chuckling nervously while peering at the other students.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Starshine shot a quizzical glance over to the girl that had thrown the man and sighed picking him up by the back of his shirt "Yeah we should probably make sure this guys is okay maybe take him to the nurse" Starshine then paused for a moment and looked over to the masked girl "By the way name's Starshine. yours?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Tama looked at the small boy. She was about 8 inches taller than the poor boy. Then she had this other dude. He was 8 inches taller than her! It was so weird. She never seen such a tall person before in her life. It made her feel so short. Then looking at the small guy next to her. He must feel really short! "Nurse?" Tama titled her head to the side. What is a nurse? Ahh that sounds familiar. Must be the healer here. "Why would he need to see a nurse." Tama looked at the guy and poked his cheek. "Hes not dieing... Well not yet and hes not feeling well." Grabbing the guy from Starshine. "He should be fine! And don't worry if people are looking that means we're popular! Well that's is what a book said once!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 pm

From the way that the girl was looking between both him and Starshine, he couldn't help but notice almost right off the bat how she was taking height comparisons within her mind. A slight, self-mocking smirk spread across his lips as he laughed quietly in a defeated way. It's a curse... I blame Mom... he thought weakly, brushing a hand through his hair while making a few more clicking noises with his tongue. "...It...still wouldn't hurt to see if he's completely fine. It's common courtesy, anyways," he laughed awkwardly, shrugging. "Er...and that's...not necessarily how popularity works. ...And I could really do without being overly noticed, anyways, so...yeaaaah, I'll just be off, now... ...Along with that guy."

With those words, he casually reached out and pulled the poor lad toward his own figure. With a surprising amount of ease that more or less shocked most due to his stature, Angelo heaved the boy onto his back, adjusting his bags for a moment before just beginning to walk off toward the main buildings, having taken a look at the campus maps on the trip to the school. "If anyone wants to tag along, be my guest."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:34 am

Tama looked back at the muscular man. She wasn't really good with guys. She didn't like to be really seen with them. Mostly because of the whole mask thing. "I am Tama Tomilin!" She said with a loud cheerful tone. "Why do you wanna know my head? oooh do you wanna join my clan?" Tama nodded to herself. "That must be it! Ooooh What's your name?"

Then turning her attention to the other guy as he was talking. "Common Courtsey? Heh! Then let me throw him again. That's common courtesy enough!" I'm so embarrassed! What does common COURTESY MEAN!! Is it some fancy word? Ahhh People out of the Tomilin clan are so weird! Thinking in her head she gave out a little sign. Seeing the small guy pick up the other guy with ease made her a little shock. Then she remembered as a child most kids would pick up their parents to get stronger. "I'll come! Since I kind of threw him and when he wakes up I'll give him a piece of my mind once more! That's common Courtesy enough right?" Tama turned towards the big guy. "You should come too! it will be fun! Like a hunting party!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Starshine gave the two an skeptical look "Uh actually I have some stuff do do... So I guess I'll see you guys around" he said giving the two a wave as he walked away "Well that was odd"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:13 pm

A low mutter escaped the raven's lips as he heard what was going on behind him. Jesus Christ, we definitely have a colorful character, here... he thought silently to himself as he walked along, stealing a glance over his shoulder at the girl. Despite her claim to tag along, he seemed tl not fully notice her intentions until he spotted her not too far off. ...Well ain't that just dandy...? Looks like she actually took me up on my offer. ...Shit...

"Uh...so you said your name was Tama, right...? I'm Angelo Jaehyun Arc," the boy said while shifting his gaze back to the path before him. He took a pause to adjust the teen that he wS carrying, as he was beginning to slip downwards out of his grasp. "And, uh...I don't think you get what co.mon courtesy is... The point of common courtesy is to show good manners and to be polite; not to beat the crap out of someone..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:02 pm

arc? Pretty name Tama smiled at the teen. She felt tall next to him. Listening to him, she gave a brief nod to him confirming she understood. But.. treat others the way you want to be treated. He wasn't being too nice neither was his friends. I treated him like he treated me. I was mean and hurtful. Touching her chest where he heart lie. he hurt me. He disrespected my clan. So if hurt him. Nodding in approval, she gazed at the guy.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:52 am

Remaining silent for a moment, Angelo just continued walking on, blinking slowly as he shifted his gaze to the passing cement strip beneath him. He snaked his arms behind the teen's knees to get a better grip on him, allowing his hands to slip within his pockets as he continued on. "That's...a really well-known quote to live by. A good one, too, in some scenarios..." he began, nodding. He took a moment to turn the corner, entering one of the main buildings of the school and walking down the hall he assumed lead to the main offices and the nurse. "But...though that little quote shows good moral in a way, it shouldn't be followed every second of your life. I mean..."

A pause would be taken as he reahced the nurse's office. Opening the door, he propped it open for a moment before looking at Tama from over his shoulder again. "If everyone lived that way, then...we may as well be in a war-ridden world for the rest of our lives. 'Treat others the way you'd like to be treated...' It could benefit others if you come across groups that were nice and peaceful, but if you act rashly and go around punching every person that did you wrong, you'd be contributing to the anarchy and, in a way, corrupting the peace as we know it. Such acts would eventually lead to bigger battles, which could evolve into wars, and then..."

For a moment, he fell silent, shaking his head and shrugging as he stepped into the room.

"Well...a war-ridden world. And I doubt that anyone would wanna live in a world like that."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Tama looked down at the young man. She gave him her whole attention. His words drained into her head as she nodded to him. "You are right. I can't punch every person that is mean or hurtful to me. But I can sure give them an earful." Walking into the nurses office. She had to comment on how he knew everything was. Tama would have never known where to look.  "Maybe a few smacks here and there. Although.." there was a moment of silence. "Your talking about everyone. People are people." Tama extended her hand and flicked his forehead. "I am different than other people and so are you. But that does not give them the right to disrespect one another."

Tama walked more into the nurses. Although she didn't see anyone around. Tama looked at the medicine cabinet and read the labels. "No herbs? How strane. Well even your healer has a different name." Tama commented as she looked around some more. 
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:40 am

Angelo stepped a bit deeper into the room while listening to Tama's reply, glancing around and attempting to spot one of the nurses. Well enough, there didn't seem to be anyone nearby. At this realization, the raven heaved a low, slightly stressed sigh, shaking his head and rubbing the bridge of his nose while just setting the person that he was carrying down on a nearby bed. Once he had done so, he turned heel, initially intending to give his own reply to the other's response, though found himself making a low noise of surprise instead, having felt the flicking of his skull rather suddenly. The same hand that he had used to rub between his eyes shot up at the contact, and was then rubbing the newfound 'sore,' of sorts. While doing so, he gazed up at the girl through narrowed, darkened brown eyes of his, just staring at her before sighing after a few moments. "Doesn't give them the right, yet they still do it anyways." He took a moment to shrug, deciding to walk around a bit to resume his search for medical aid. "Returning the gesture just enforces the bad blood and aura through everyone, but...eh...at times, you just can't help it, so what can you do about it..."

Lifting the same hand used in the prior two gestures, the Arc brushed it throughout his hair, muttering quietly to himself. Said mutters and whispers were brought to a quiet stop as he caught what the lass had spoken of; the one regarding healers and herbs. As if in a confused hesitation, he froze for a moment before looking over his shoulder. "Uh...healers and herbs...? As far as I know, we...stopped using the term of 'healer' and stopped using herbs as primary healing aids a while ago... I mean, we do have more advanced things to help with things, now..." he spoke, tilting his head. Slowly, he turned around in order to face the neighboring teen, folding his arms across his chest in a quiet interest. "Uh...don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. But...if I may ask, where are you even from? Because...it...sure doesn't seem like you're from around here- or at least the modernized version..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:23 am

Tama looked at Arc and smiled. She then shuffled her collar a little exposing a brand. "I'm from the Tomilin Clan." She said happily as she exposed the mark with pride. "We are a clan of Grimm hunters although we have never been recognized.  That's why I am here." Giving him a little happy twirl. "To be the first of my clan to be recognized as a hunter. Me and my clan leader  are hoping others join when I become a hunter." Tama then extended her hand into the cabinet opening a jar and smelling it. "We live in a very dense forset." Tama then looked at the bottle reading it. Then putting it back into the cabinet.

Tama then turned her attention to him. "Yes... we do have very old rules. We are a very old clan. Very very old." She tapped her mask on her face. "That's why it's strange seeing girls without a mask. It's a very strange world out here."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 am

The first-year simply remained silent as Tama spoke, nodding slowly while listening to what she had to say to show that he was paying attention. "A strange world, huh...? Well, it would depend on the perspective and how used to the area that one would be. Like how you think it's strange out here, I'd probably think it's strange where you came from; mostly because I wasn't born and raised there..." Scratching his head, Angelo walked over to one of the desks, searching the surface before pulling out a notepad. After doing so, he reached into his pocket, pulling a pen out and clicking it before beginning to write a note down concerning the other teen on the bed. "If you're looking to graduate as a Huntress here to help your Clan, you'll have to learn the rules of modern-time Vale- of course, while keeping your own, Clan-oriented values to yourself on the way. Should other people in your family decide to follow suit, this little requirement would apply to them, too."

As he finished saying this, he clicked his writing utensil a second time, slipping it into his pocket before reading his note over once, reading:

We found this guy near the cliffs. There wasn't anyone around here when we dropped by, so...here's this note. Sorry for not being able to tag along for that long, and I hope you bring the guy on the bed back to full health.

Nodding at the text, the crossbreed straightened himself, adjusting his bags while beginning to walk to the door. Assuming that the girl would more than likely follow, he pushed the door open and strode into the hall, propping the door open and glancing in at the Clan member with a quiet aura about him.

"Aaaaand speaking of rules- Rule number one would be...well... Don't thrash other around unless it's completely necessary."

He pointed back into the room at the fallen lad on the bed.

"Example of what not to do."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Tama watched him as he was talking always keeping her eyes on the man. His voice was really nice. Tama couldn't help think that he was worried about her. "you're very nice"

Tama stood over his shoulder as she watched him write the note. She read the note seeing as he was lieing. Not understanding why he would lie. She followed him like a shadow. Opening her mouth asking him why he lied. She was interrupted by his voice. She ran up to his side as they walked down the halls. "You know a lot about the rules here."

A blush appeared over her cheeks. She scartched her forehead in a awkward manner. "w-would it be okay if I stuck near you?" Her voice was small and quite. Tama wasn't good around guys and she wasn't good around making friends. He can help me. He knows his way around this school. He is very nice and knowledgeable. He doesn't yell at me.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:28 pm

A small, barely noticeable smirk crossed the boy's features as he shrugged at Tama's initial remark. "I get that from time to time. Er...when I'm actually noticed." Given that the neighboring first-year had exited the room, he moved his foot, beginning to walk down the hall as the nurse's office was closed off once more. It was then that he began to take note of her following statements, which drove him to look over his shoulder while he progressed onward. "And, uh...I guess it just comes with being born and raised here instead of some other place. ...Meh."

Silence would take his intellect as he registered the last thing that the lass had requested of him, and he shrugged slowly before slowly averting his gaze back to the path before him. "Er...sure, I guess," he said, his tone calm. "I'll be needing someone to talk to through my first days here, so...be my guest. I could also teach you more about modern-day Vale if you do, anyways, so...it'll be a win-win situation if you do end up tagging along."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Her voice was much happier now as she walked with a skip. "Does this make us friends by the way? I always wanted a friend that wasn't related to the clan. Although its not aloud. Only by the mere fact that they dont know any of our traditions." Tama laughed softly. "But dont worry I wont shove them down your thoart. Nor will I talk much about them. I dont wanna scare you off." Tama voice was filled with humour as she talked.

Tama atmosphere brighten up as she walked closer to him. She  smiled a huge one under her mask as she walked near him. "Arc, how come you want to be a hunter?" Tama couldn't help but ask. He was vary short compared to her but for some reason he seemed more mature than Tama. Mostly by the fact he knew a lot more than her.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:12 pm

"I guess it does," Angelo said, nodding slightly. He lifted a hand as he walked back outside, tilting his head to gaze skyward as he reached the central campus stature in front of the school itself. "And that isn't...er...totally necessary. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you keep to your word and don't shove your customs down my throat, but...I'm actually interested in where you come from, so don't keep silent about it twenty-four-seven. It won't scare me off, so it's cool," he spoke, chuckling awkwardly.

Taking a deep breath, he walked forward a couple more steps before leaning on the base of the statue, scratching his head another time before crossing his arms and legs. He looked up at Tama as she asked what she did, silence overwhelming him for a moment as he blinked slowly. His demeanor shifted a bit from his prior, kind aspect to one of seriousness and light stress. "Uh...Uh...well...the basic gist of it is that I want to become stronger. ...Or rather, I need to become stronger so I can accomplish my highest goal." Puffing his cheeks out a bit, he released the breath within them in a quick shot before continuing on, sighing. "It's...a long and complicated thing. But long story short, I want to become a Hunter to learn a truth concerning my father."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next