RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Killua Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 am

Tama trained her eyes on him as she picked up her one back pack and her weapon that she fastened around her back. The fan's weight made it weigh her down although she still seemed to carry it with ease. The black swirling eyes were all over Arc as he began to talk. "Shopping sounds good! I don't seem to have a map so your going to have to lead the way." The girl smiled happily as she looked at the weapon that seemed to be strapped to him as well. Tama was happy that she could carry her weapon whenever she could. Tama then thought for a second recalling that most students at the academy had some kind of weapon. Tama nodded to Arc as he spoke about the shop and what was there. That sounds Lovely. Although I do know a thing or two about dust. Since Hime is powered by dust. We may be born in different eras, but my clan still goes out and buys dust. Thats we keep money around most of the time. Just to buy dust. Tama giggled at Arc as she followed him.

The people that will be there will give us discounts? Are they really that nice? Tama asked as they were walking. Her eyes were focused on all of the shops as she walked a little slower. It was really unreal that houses could be as tall as giants. She knew about houses being tall, but shops as well were pretty tall. She was more used to them being about 10 inches higher than her. What am i buying again? Pens? paper? and Pencils? Tama asked.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:29 pm

"Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. I said maaaaaaaaybe about the discounts," the raven stressed with a smirk, chuckling quietly. Darkened, seemingly charcoal-hued locks of his would be given a faint rustle as he shook his head to and fro a couple of times before ending the action with a low sigh. "I may be able to get a discount, but, like...one  of the people I know kiiiiiinda isn't the type to let things be easy like that. As for her older brother...well, he happens to be a substitute teacher at Beacon, from what I hear. Soooooo...I...don't think it'll be easy in either cases." A somewhat nervous and defeated laugh escaped his lips before being ended by another sigh.

Soon enough, the boy would find himself in front of the very store that they were searching for: The Dusted Nebula. Taking a gander at its sign for a moment, Angelo stepped forward and propped the door open before gesturing inside. To the right would be the entirety of the school supplies section, while the left would be the weaponry-and-Dust-related division. At that moment, he gestured over to the school supply area in response to Tama's last question. "Yeah, stuff like that. Pens, pencils, paper...again, maybe highlighters and erasers if you want, too, but I could lend you a few of those things and some other stuff if you want. I have a few extra things you could have."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Tama walked more into the shop. She saw the school supplies and admittedly ran over to them. She looked at the different color markers and color pencils. Her eyes fixed on the rainbow colors. Her fingers grabbed on to a clicky pen as she clicked the pen and smiled happily. “Arc! Look!!” She said in a happy voice as she clicked the pen. Then going on to the mechanical pencils. There was a gentle smile as she ran over to Arc. She grabbed his wrist and drug him over to the pens and colored pens. How cool! They come in all sorts of colors.

Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 pm

As he was being pulled around, the bird couldn't help but snicker quietly in amusement while keeping his eyes upon the fascinated Tomilin. "Someone seems pretty damn chipper..." he chuckled while watching the girl, shifting his attention to the supplies surrounding them on occasion before glancing back at his companion.

Meanwhile, a new appearance would be making her way over. Not much shorter than Angelo himself was, she held eyes of a sharp amber and had hair of a snowy white. Her demeanor was calm as she simply stared at the two from behind for a moment, her hands casually slipped within the pockets of her shorts as she gazed at the duo. "...Is everything fine, here?"

At the new voice, the auburn-eyed boy looked over his shoulder, blinking once before turning around. "Ooooh...hey, Cori. Yeah, we're good."

In response to the greeting, the girl gave a simple wave before turning her attention back to Tama. "So...who's this?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Tama looked at the color pens and smiled at Arc. "I want these!" Then she grabbed the clicky pen and some pencils. She couldn't stop smiling as she looked at the color pencils. "Do you think I'll need these too?" Tama looked up seeing the girl that seemed to be staring at her. She was pretty short compared to Tama. The girl was even shorter than Arc. The clans member never seen such a small girl before. "Hello. My name is Tama. Its a pleasure to meet you!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Corrine simply continued to stare at the opposing girl, going on to cross her arms over her chest while eying her. Silence would seem to be the girl's reply for several moments as she continued these little actions, though she simply shook her head after a little while and breathed a quiet sigh. "...Corrine Ichijou," she stated, nodding at the Clan member before looking at Angelo. "Met someone on your first day already, huh?"

Nodding awkwardly, the raven gave a stiff chuckle before looking back over at Tama. "Er...I guess I was lucky...? he spoke with a rising tone, shrugging. It was then that he seemed to notice the items that the neighboring student had pointed to, snickering quietly. "Yeah, you'll probably need those...eventually..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:59 am

Tama nodded to the girl knowing that she might not like her. Tama was pretty tall compared to a normal girl. Not only that, but hyperactive compared to other girls. The clans member walked away from them for a brief second grabbing erasers, pencils, binders, and paper. The kitsune mask was securely placed on her face as she grabbed some other things as well. Tama then felt a strange atmosphere draw her. Turning her head she saw a single guy. He was tall like her although that was it. He was buff, but not too buff. The boy slipped something into his pocket. Of course being Tama she walked over to him and smiled. "Are you going to pay got that?" The man let out a breath of frustration and walked away. Tama looked back at Arc and shrugged her shoulders.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Angelo gave Tama another glance as she walked away, shifting his focus onto Corrine after noting that the clan member was simply going to gather some materials. The two of them conversed for a little while, but both individuals seemed to turn their attention toward the girl's direction yet again upon noticing her inquiry, which had been directed to the individual that had currently been leaving. At the sight, the sadistic sociopath narrowed her eyes a bit while allowing her gaze to follow the man's figure. In a similar way, Angelo did the same, though began to step forward in attempt to confront the man a second time. However, he stopped in his tracks as another, taller, and older man entered the scene.

Swiftly sweeping within the thief's path, the cryomaniac's brother placed himself within the criminal's pathway. His hands casually slipped within his pockets as he gave a slightly challenging glare down at the one who had attempted to getaway. His words were quiet and inaudible for the most part, though, long story short, whatever the substitute teacher had spoken ended with the recovery of the attempted shoplifted items, alongside the quick exit of the shoplifter himself.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 am

Tama came up behind Arc and hugged him. Her breast pressed against his head as she looked at the thief being handled by the teacher. "What would you normally do in situations like those?" Tama smiled softly as she then ran away from arc and to the cashier place buying a whole bunch of school supplies including a backpack. I think I got every Arc. Now where shall we go? The female asked as she slipped everything into her new backpack. A delightful smile was across her face that was hidden under the mask although her eyes were shining and sparkling with delight.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Angelo seemed to freeze in a rather stiff and uncomfortable way as he felt the embrace from behind. On normal occasion, this was all that he would have done, and would have simply dismissed the action upon release as if nothing had happened. However, factoring in the particular anatomy that he knew was making contact with him, he inhaled deeply while bowing his head a bit, lifting one of his hands and rubbing his face and muttering as a slight tinge of scarlet seemed to cross his features. "...Jesus fucking Christ..." he muttered to himself in a defeated tone, grumbling several other inaudible words before feeling the girl back away and skitter off to the registers. With his hand still covering the bottom portion of his face, he turned his head ever so slightly to glance at Corrine. His eyes narrowed and he just closed his eyes and bowed his head to face the ground once more, as the girl next to him was giving him a suggestive and mocking grin of amusement that he didn't quite want to acknowledge. The fact that she began to nudge him persistently didn't really help the situation.

Meanwhile, the man who had directed the shoplifter off kept to the sidelines, his hands still calmly tucked within his pockets as he leaned on a vacant spot of the register desk. He kept his gaze upon his sister and the raven afar, though blinked once before looking at Tama as she asked her question. "I would suggest heading back to the Academy, now that you have what you need," he stated calmly,  pushing off from the counter and walking over to the weaponry section of the shop and beginning to organize the parts and Dust canisters that he had to offer. "It really would be best to get your dorm and classes situated as soon as possible."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Tama looked at Arc and nodded to the tall man. Sounds good! She looked at Arc and smiled softly at him. Her big black eyes stared into his eyes. Her priestess outfit clung to her body good enough to show her body pretty well. Especially the tallness in it. Tama smiled happily as she reached her hand out towards Arc. We better hurry Arc! I hope we have the same classes together! The dense clans member smiled softly that was hidden under the mask.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:05 pm

The warmth from his face gone by then, Angelo looked up a bit while lowering his hand in order to gaze at Tama. After a moment or so, he gave a quick nod in agreement. "Aha...yeah, yeah," he said simply, moving the hand that was secured upon his face to join the girl's. At the contact, Corrine's grin returned and she made several odd, squeal-like noises while nudging Angelo again. As the boy turned around and began to guide the clan member out, he patted Corrine on the shoulder, fitting in a quiet, "Enjoy yourself while you can, washboard," to her before snickering and slipping out of the shop and leaving a now-fuming and frowning sadist within his tracks.

Taking a deep breath, the first-year awkwardly released his hand from the grasp he had planted it within, slipping both of his within his pockets as he began walking along. He looked at the girl next to him from the corner of his eye. "You're probably gonna get a handful from both of them when you officially start, now that you're acquainted with me... It may not seem like it, but Corrine is actually two years ahead of us. Aaaand...that guy that talked to you - her brother - is actually a teacher at the Academy, so he probably won't let you lounge around too much, either..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Tama felt the warmth of his hand pulsed through her body as she smiled softly. She didn't quite hear Arc's comment towards the girl although it was written all over her face that she was upset. Tama giggled softly waving by to the two people as she held tightly to Arc's hand. Although he found a way out of her hand and stuffed it in his pocket. She ran up to him listening softly. I think I will be fine compared to you. You seemed to have really upset the cute girl. A sly smile across her face as she grabbed Arc's arm and pulled him along. "Before we go I saw this place I think I need to visit!" Tama giggled as she stopped in front of a uniform school store. "I have bought my uniform yet." The outfit she had on was not school appropriate since some did not believe in gods. "Wanna help me pick out the right size?" Tama asked softly as she held on to his arm.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Angelo laughed, winking and nodding at the girl. "Eh...she should be used to it by now," he spoke simply, shrugging in a casually manner while walking along the sidewalks. he kept his gaze upon the path before him as he walked along at first, though quickly snapped his gaze over at the mask-clad lass as he felt his figure be suddenly jerked back a bit. In order to fully stabilize himself, he quickly shifted his footing and stumbled a bit before looking up at the other and hearing what she had to say. Then, he gazed over at the building that he had been brought to, pondering for a moment before sighing and chuckling. "Aha...yeaaah, yeah. Sure," he said, nodding.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Tama smiled softly as she walked into the uniform store. Tama went up to the front desk and chatted idly with the man. Talking with him about the school she is going to and the year. He pointed to a rack of clothes and she nodded happily. Waving over to Arc she pointed to were he stood and a few racks away there was the uniform for females for first year girls. Tama walked over to the uniforms pulling out some skirts and shirts.

She grabbed Arc's hand and pulled him to the changing room and set him in front of the stall that she would be changing in. Stay right here. Tama then went into the changing room as she started to take her priestess clothing off. she hung her shirt shirt of the side and her red pants. She then put the skirt on finding it really short. Then buttoning her shirt up. The buttons seemed to not have button when it came to the top. A blush ran over her face. Arc... Its not fitting. Tama opened the door a little as the first two buttons were not ever going to button due to her chest. Not only that but this thing is way short! How am I suppose to fight with this thing. The skirt was perfectly fine compared to the t-shirt. The skirt wasn't that short compared to other girls but for tama it felt short.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 am

Awkwardly, the boy simply stared at the room in which Tama had entered while listening to what the girl had to say. For a moment, he looked around him, eying the other uniforms that were hung all around him. "Uh...did you check the size tag on the clothes that you picked out...?" he called in an inquiry while striding over to one of the clothing racks. Glancing around on the uniforms that he had to offer, he reached out and reeled one off by its hanger, gazing at its design and material while walking back tot he changing rooms. After verifying the size, he slung it over his shoulder while looking through the faint crack that was revealed as the girl opened the door the tiniest bit. He held the new set of clothes out to her. "How about you try these? They shouldn't be much larger than the ones that you picked out, but they shouldn't be too big, either..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:26 am

Tama blushed softly as she walked out. She grabbed the clothes he held in his hand. "The guy said a medium. I think he was trying to be nice." Tama said softly as she went back in the changing room and took the clothes she had on off. Then slipping into the bigger size finding that her shirt still didn't button up properly. Although the skirt fit perfectly. It was long enough so that when she walked up stairs no guys would see whats under. She peered out of the room and looked at Arc blushing. "I need a bigger shirt... its still not fitting.." Maybe it was her breast that were way too abnormally large. She hated the things a lot. Especially when it came to clothing. Stepping out towards him showing off the white shirt that still seem to button although showed faint skin. "Its bad... I know." She whispered softly as she walked towards the boy.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

Angelo just remained awkwardly silent as he stared at his companion, slowly moving his hand to cover the bottom portion of his face as another tinge of scarlet threatened to make and appearance. Laughing stiffly, he inhaled deeply before waving the situation off in a dismissive manner and simply walking back to the clothing racks. He scanned the shelves for just a shirt, muttering to himself before he reached out and grasped hold of another shirt. Turning around, he walked back over, shifting his gaze from the article of clothing back to the clan member. He held it out to her. "Since the skirt seems to be good enough, why don't you try this...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:31 am

Tama blushed as she grabbed the shirt looking at Arc. Are you feeling okay? Tama bent down and looked at him. Her face was close enough to his. Reaching her hand and pressing it against his face. Touching his forehead. You look kind of... like.. your holding something back. Tama giggled lightly as she stood back up. Be careful.

Walking back into the changing room she locked the door behind her slipping the too tight of shirt she put on the new one. ooh this one fits!!! Tama said happily as she came out. All the buttons were button and it was loose on the stomach area. look!! Do I look like a normal high school teenager now? Tama asked as she a little pose. She then walked over over to Arc and hugged him. It's perfect!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Shaking his head while sighing, the boy simly rubbed his face a bit while bowing his head a bit. "Naaaaaaaaaaah, I'm...perfectly...fine..." he chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head. Exhaling deeply, he simply kept his gaze upon the ground as Tama initiated the actions of contact that she did. Aaaaaah, she's...too...touchy for her own good... he thought to himself, beginning to look up from the corner of his eye again.

He noticed that, when he had done so, the girl had disappeared into the changing rooms once more, but quickly emerged a few seconds later. His deepened auburn gaze was kept upon her as she strode out, and he blinked once before laughing and nodding a bit. "Yeaaaaah, totally-" he began, though cut himself off abruptly as he found himself caught within a sudden embrace. For a moment, he remained rather stiff in figure, though eventually reached his hand up and patted the other on the shoulder while snickering awkwardly. "Th-That's...that's just dandy..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Tama smiled happily as she hugged him tightly. Feeling his stiff body in her arms. Lightly she slowly let go of the hug. A blush was over her face as she looked at him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. She was happy the mask covered her face. The mask secured all her emotions which was pretty bad. Her eyes were focused on him. Tama then let go of him suddenly. I better get changed. Dont wanna ruin my first high school uniform

Tama ran back into the changing room and locked the door. Tama pressed her back against the door. Slowly taking her mask off her face was deepened into a red blush. Her soft features were exposed as she rubbed her cheeks. dammit.. She mummbled. Then softly she placed her mask back on her face. umm so Arc.. do you know where we go to get our schedules. She asked as she changed back into her prestiess outfit. Folding her clothes up.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:44 pm

"A-Aha...yeah, you go do that..." the raven mumbled in reply, nodding after Tama as she skittered off. As the door closed, he simply stared at the barrier for a moment before releasing a long, silent sigh and walking over to the wall. Shifting upon his heels, he leaned on it a little bit while rubbing the entirety of his face with both of his hands, muttering into his palms quietly. After doing so, he shook his head, popping the collar of his shirt up and pulling his hood over his head. Once he had finished doing so, he blinked and looked back to the closed room, having heard the inquiry aimed at him.

The boy thought for a moment before shrugging and slipping his hands into his pockets "Well...my best guess would be the administration office down at the Academy," he started off, his tone still quiet yet thoughtful as he thought on the matter. "Shouldn't really be too far from the airship docks when we get back."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Tama walked out of the changing room in her usual outfit. She saw that Arc looked ten times shorter than he was. She couldn't help but giggle as she walked up to him. "Hey.. No need for that." She giggled as she put her stuff down and pulled his hood down. You look nicer. Then she fixed his collar making sure it was down and it looked nice. You wont get any friends looking like that. Her face was close to his as she smoothed his collar out. Better.

The clans member turned around and picked her things up grabbing her new uniform and paying for it. Hey Arc! We better hurry up before we miss the aircraft It was evening now and it was getting dark. The black haired girl couldn't help but smile through it all.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:57 pm

As Tama seemed to avert the boy back to his prior look, he made several loud and childish grumbling noises while swatting at her weakly. "Stoooooooooooop, oh my Gooooooooooood," he said in a jokingly pathetic tone. As the girl backed away, the raven gave a few grumpy mutters while picking at his clothes a bit and looking up. A teasing glare was sent the other's way as he stuck his tongue out and simply undid the fixations that the lass had done, popping his collar back up and pulling his hood up once more.

After doing so, he slipped his hands into his pockets again whle following after the neighboring first-year, going to the dor and opening it. He stepped outside and propped it open, looking in while waiting for Tama to finish her payments. "Eeeeeh, relax...we'll get there in time," he spoke with a smirk while glancing over in the direction that the Vytal docks were in.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Tama looked at him once again. Her eyes were soft as she hooked her arm with his. The side of her body brushed against his. "Do we have to ride that thing back?" Tama asked looking at the huge balloon. That thing is a little unnatural. Tama said as she looked at the balloon as they approached it. The teen let go of Arc and ran to the balloon. Its getting dark we better hurry right? Don't wanna find out what creeps out here in the dark. Tama teased as she stuck her tongue out at Arc.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next