RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Killua Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Tama watched him like a hawk. She reached her hand towards him touching his shoulder. She then pointed to herself. "Your lucky because I like long story's. Maybe some day or now or whenever when your more comfortable. Please don't hesitate. Tell me. I may be very new to this place, but I am strong! And I am a good listener." Tama laughed a little as she stood in front of him. Releasing her soft grip from his shoulder and placed it to her side.

She looked around the school with her eyes. Then she turned back at him and giggled. "I will help you get stronger. I am a good tracker too and the warriors in my clan tell me i make a good sparing partner. In exchange you can teach me the ways here." She gestured her hand to the air. "How does that sound arc?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Angelo just stared at the neighboring first-year after listening to what she had to say. Should he have been the typical type of Faunus with animal-like ears or a tail, they would have flickered in a faint sense of amusement and interest. However, since he had no such features, the gaze that he was giving Tama would suffice for the moment. "...Maybe I will do that. ...In time," the crossbreed said in a quiet tone, nodding while crossing his arms over his chest once more.

He paused for a second, sighing and rubbing his face while thinking on the girls' secondary set of words. His gaze drifted earthbound for a little while as he pondered to himself, muttering under his breath in the process. Once done, he tilted his head a tad, glancing up at the other from the corner of his eye. For the time that he did, he gave her a slight grin, nodding yet again in agreement. "...Sounds like a deal," he said, laughing quietly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Tama smiled back at him. Her voice was lighter. "you look better smiling." Tama turned her back on him for a brief moment then looked around. She had noticed some of the kids friends she had thrown were staring at her. Feelings a little uncomfortable she shifted her gaze at the other crowds. They were talking about different things and such.

Tama looked back at Arc. The air around her was filled with a tint of curiosity. "Now that we arrived." silenced surrounded her for a moment. "where do we go? What do we do?" Tama had hoped arc would know the answers to her questions.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:25 pm

In an immediate response to Tama's compliment, the raven released a quick and loud raspberry-type noise, waving his hands madly in a childish denial. "Naaaaaaaaaah. My smile is grosssssss," he said with a sarcastic grumble, sticking his tongue out and snickering quietly while doing so. Sighing soon afterwards, he shocked his head quickly to the side to flip some of his hair from his eyes, lifting a hand and fixing the moved tufts to a self-satisfactory degree after doing so. Afterwards, he allowed deepened, chocolate brown eyes of his to shift around, and he noticed the acquaintances of the one he had hauled to the nurse's office, as well. At this realization, he seemed to hear Tama's incoming inquiries, looking up at her.

"Well...let's see. We can get the dormitory business over with a bit later, so...why not walk around and sight see? Unless you wanna go into the city and get a load of the stores and other places down there. You said that you wanted to learn more about here, so I could show you around if you want."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Tama looked at him and blushed. She was thankful her mask hid her face. I read this in books. Guys would ask girls to do this thijgs. They are called dates I belive. I never hung out with a guy. I am going on a date! Finally, I get to hang out with someone. Tama laughed and nodded. "I haven't eaten for awhile and I still need to buy things for school. But I really don't know what to buy."

Tama looked at his small body frame. Her eyes reaching every aspect of his body. From his shoes until her gaze was found into his chocolate eyes. "It's a date then!" She said a little bit loud. "I always wanted to go on a date with a guy other than my clans brothers. Usually our dates are hunting and there are more than one. This sounds so much fun. Hunting for school supplies instead." Tama probably had the word wrong, but it was still fun to use. "Did you get all of your school supplies?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:02 pm

"Yeah, I did," Angelo responded, nodding and patting his bags. "They're all right in here. Should last the whole year if I don't lose a good amount of it." He paused for a moment, pulling the slings of his bags further up and onto his shoulders. "Aaaaand, let's see, then..."

Silence would befall him as he thought on the topic of what to do and where to go for a moment, and he shrugged while breaking out of his little mind-ridden trance. "Well, let's see... If you haven't eaten for a while, then we could grab a bite before gathering your things. I could take you to the place I work at, if you're up for it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Her eyes sparkled as he told her he would help her out. "What kind of supplies do you get for school? Knifes? Dust? Rope?" Tama controlled the urge to looked through his backpack and see what kind of things he had inside. "Do you have one of those poles you fish with?! I always wanted to see one of those since I was a small girl." Clasping her hands together. "I can't wait to buy school supplies now!" Tama twirled around in a circle.

She then stopped and looked at him. Hoping that he wasn't feeling annoyed by her rambling. "I would love to eat there. What will we eat?" Her long slim fingers wrapped around his wrist. "We better hurry before it gets too late." She gave Arc a little tug.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:53 pm

During Tama's mass inquiry, Angelo simply remained awkwardly frozen, keeping his eyes on her and waiting until she was done with what she had to ask and say. By the time that she was finished, he released a quiet, nervous laugh, scratching his head and sighing before beginning his own reply. "Ahaha...hey, let's take this one step at a time," he laughed, eying the girl. "Slow down a bit. And, let's see... The basic things you'd need for school are, like...writing utensils. Pens, pencils, maybe erasers and highlighters...heh, not fishing poles or things like that. ...I guess you could get Dust if you want, though...I mean, if you're incorporating it into your weapon..." A hand lifting as he trailed off, and it scratched his head lightly. "Things like fishing poles or other equipment like that are for leisurely time. I doubt that there's gonna be a fishing course here at Beacon, anyways..."

Quiet was he yet again as he pondered for a moment, puffing his cheeks out a tad while doing so. His little trance wouldn't last that long, as the tugging of his shirt seemed to snap him back into reality. Blinking, he glanced up at the lass once more, laughing quietly and smiling a bit more. "Heeeey, there's no need to rush too much...we still have a lot of daylight for us, after all," he chuckled. Taking a moment to adjust his bags once more, he huffed quietly while turning around, gesturing back to the airships and beginning to walk back to them. "Let's go, then. You can take a look at the menu when we arrive."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Tama titled her head to the side confused. writing utensils? Why would we use those things? I should ask, but if I ask I feel like it would be a stupid question. I already asked a whole bunch of stupid questions. I should ask, but that's going to be stupid. Tama nodded at him as he told her about the things. She couldn't help but give him a sullen nod. Her hand still tightly clasped around his wrist. When walking up to the huge ship Tama gave out a sign as they boarded the huge cloud. She didn't know why, but she hated this thing. It felt unnatural not being on the ground.

Tama felt the ship lift as her hand tighten. "okay. I give. Why do we need writings utensils? In the clan we used writing mostly as an extra skill. Same with reading. We found them unimportant. Are they important? Tama then looked at him. She felt her heart quicken. "What's a menu too? Don't they just cook whatever they have? No that doesn't sound right. OK you guys have books that have food writen on them. I read about those things in the child books we give to the children. Although we don't have them." Tama blushed more as she looked away from him. "Ahhh. I feel like a child."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:40 pm

An air of silence expanded around the boy after he had sat down, and he breathed a quiet sigh while beginning to feel the airship lift off. Normally, he would have just allowed his gaze to flicker to the window outside - as he normally took a seat by the window, and was where he was at that moment - while listening to music. However, the feeling upon his wrist seemed to cause his attention to drift off. Deepened, chocolate-hued voids of his blinked quickly before he tilted his head to direct them at the other over his shoulder. Because of the fact that one hand of his was practically held captive at the moment, he lifted the remaining one, pulling one of his earbuds out to enable him to hear what Tama had to speak for. Upon hearing her incoming inquiries, his grin seemed to grow a bit more in amusement, and he tilted his head while leaning back and crossing his legs.

"They are important, actually. You'll be using them a lot to write during class for notes and assignments, and also to study in your free time and whatnot. Trust me; it really is necessary. ...Not something I enjoy about school, but it's important nonetheless," he said, glancing down at the hand that was clasped around his wrist - though only for a moment before his eyes met the girl's gaze another time. He did admit that such a grip was uncomfortable - especially incorporating the facts that he wasn't that much of a touchy person - though he remained silent about it, as he didn't mind too much. "And menus...they aren't really full-blown books, per say. But they do list some dishes and whatnot that you can ask for, and once your order's in, the cooks will prepare it for you. Basically every restaurant has a menu to select from, really."

When he was done speaking, he breathed quietly, adjusting himself so that his back was positioned against the windowsill, and his legs were bent in front of him. He found his smirk growing the slightest bit more at the other's ending remark. "Eh...don't feel like one, I guess. You're not from around here, so it's natural to have questions like this... Hell, if I visited the place you're from, I'm pretty sure that I'd be in the same position you're in."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 pm

The black pupils looked at Arc. Her hand slowly loosen around his wrist, but still was firmly wrapped around it. His smile was taunting to her. He found her amusing while she found him amusing. Tama could read his mood a little. Those amusing smiles were nice and pleasant. They were better than mean smiles that were directed at her because of her clan. Tama giggled softly, "Come to my Clan some time. We never get visitors and no one as nice as you." She then giggled softly. "you would stick out like a sore thumb to." Tama said gesturing towards his height and his clothes.

She then looked at the ground. Her black abyss eyes stared at the wooden ground. The black feather like hair had fallen over her shoulder. " Thank you. Really if I just went to the school just like this. I think I would punch every student." There was a soft laugh as she looked back up to him. Slowly she looked back the ground. "not knowing what a menu is. Not knowin that I needed writing utensils. " Tama started laughing. She couldn't help it. It was really hilarious. Small little tears busted from her eyes. She lifted her mask slowly uncovering her mouth as she let go of his wrist and whipped the tiny specks of tears that came from her eyes. "haha... ooh. Gosh. Really I am thankful I threw that guy at you and Starshine. Haha."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Angelo couldn't help but snort at Tama's statement regarding his appearance. he lifted his free hand, giving a sarcastic grumble while waving it in a dismissive way. "Thaaaaaaaaanks. I'm flattered," he stressed in an exaggerated tone, blowing another raspberry after doing so. Chuckling afterwards, he rolled the bags he had over his free limb off, setting them by his seat while adjusting the ones upon his blocked arm over and onto his lap. Once more, he jolted his head to the side sharply and swiftly, flipping several locks of hair from his vision and sighing before he went on. "Buuuut...I'll probably take you up on that offer. ...Pretty sure it would be fun."

Falling into a quiet trance after speaking this, the Arc adjusted the remaining earbud lodged within his ear, turning his gaze back to the window and the passing building of Vale. His lips moved as his voice projected itself in a hushed tone, guided along in a matching melody to the song that he was listening to at that moment. After a few seconds, the tune ended, and he reached his free hand down to grasp hold of his musical device in order to change the song, though stopped slowly as he noticed motion from the corner of his eye. He looked over slightly, his hand falling into his lap as he watched Tama for a little while. By then, she had grasped his full and undivided attention, as he had shifted his figure once more so that he fully faced her. At first, he was a bit concerned that he had done something wrong and sat there contemplating how she should approach her and what he should say, though his mind became clear as the other began speaking through her tears. At the realization of what she had stated, Jaehyun tilted his head a tad once more, blinking awkwardly though never really let his returning smirk falter. "Eheh, uh...you're welcome, I guess..." he started off stiffly. In a hesitant way, he just stared at her for a moment before slowly patting the lass's shoulder in an attempt to be comforting. As if ensuring that she was legitimately okay, the teen also leaned down a bit, attempting to catch a glance of the girl beneath her mask, though didn't seem quite enforcing on the matter for sake of her personal bubble and comfort. "Er...I guess I'm a bit thankful, too. I mean...hey, I met you. 'Least I made a new friend on the first day here, am I right?" he laughed awkwardly, scratching his head. "I mean, it was at the cost of that guy getting his head banged a bit, but...Hell, we're here, now. So...that's cool."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Tama welcomed the silence that fell around them. She put her mask back on feeling the comfort of the warmth upon her white skin. She placed both of her hands in her lap as she loowed out at the window. She didn't like being on this air craft but she did like the view. It was beautiful. Everything seemed so tiny compared to her as she looked down. Although she did like the feeling of earth under her feet. Slowly the air craft seem to decline. Her heart raced with every inch the air craft inched from the sky and to the ground. By the time the air craft hit the ground she was gripping on to her other hand to make the adrenalin stop. Getting to her feet she looked at the boy. Her black hair mare a slight swish sound as it lashed in the hair. Her outfit was that of a holy women. She looked different from people from the moment she entered to the outside world. Stares seemed to follow her as her prestiess outfit stuck out like a sore thumb. Not only that, but the brand mark on her neck made others wishper. The mask didn't help at all. She looked suspicious.

When Tama's feet hit the ground she was thankful. I like the ground so much more. She laughed softly as she began to wait for Arc. Her black soulless eyes stared at him as her voice was light and filled with a happy tone. Point the way!! Tama giggled happily as she stuck close to Arc.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 am

---Timeskip to the restaurant because I'm lazy I'm sorry---

Given several minutes had passed, the raven found himself the the entrance of his place of employment:

The Ionic Serenade.

The large, Dust-fueled sign began shining faintly, as the darkness began to slowly creep over the terrain. It would guide numerous visitors within the coming hours, though the sunlight would work that role until then. Angelo took a good glance at the logo for a moment before sighing and reaching forward, opening the door with one hand and propping the entryway open. Looking over his shoulder, he gestured inwards. "After you," he said to Tama simply.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me!!

Tama could smell the aura of food radiating form the shop. Her eyes couldn't help be trained on the sign that glittered above. She smiled softly as she entered the door. The smells filled her nose and the stares of people. She backed up a little stunned by the loud noise. Then taking a few moments she regained her surroundings and looked back at Arc.

A giggly waitress looked over the two that stood in the doorway. She bounced up and down as she talked in a high pitch voice, For two? The voice was ear piercing as Tama nodded standing closer to Arc. Tama gave her a slight nod and the bubbly waitress showed the two off to a table.

Sitting down in the chair Tama let out a sign. The waitress came back in just 10 seconds and gave the two menus and then skipped away. Tama looked all around her seeing the people around talk about different topics. A blushed appeared over her cheeks as she felt herself get really claustrophobic. This place is huge! There are lots of people here. Tama managed to get out as she looked at everyone.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

After taking his seat, the boy laughed, shaking his head while opening his menu. "Heh...if you think that, then you'd probably be overwhelmed on one of our normal days, here. This is what we consider a slow day around here," Angelo chuckled, looking around. He gave his menu a quick glance once more before slowly closing it. ...I already know what I get here... For God's sake; I work here... I don't need this...

As he was tucking his menu off to the side, he leaned back, sighing quietly. At the same time, another Faunus strolled around. His hair was white for the most part, though was streaked here and there. It covered the majority of his right eye, which was a bolder and less faded shade of a clear, frosty blue in comparison to the right. Atop his head laid a couple of nicked, furred auds, alongside his humanoid ones. He tapped the raven on the shoulder, causing him to look up and smirk. "Yo, Haven."

The newcomer returned the grin. Yo, yo," he responded smirking a bit while looking at the bags that the other had. "Eh...? You haven't moved into your dorm yet...? You really shouldn't hold that off..." A pause would be taken as he seemed to fully notice Tama, and he gave Angelo another quick eye before looking back to the girl. "...Who's this?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Tama was biting her finger nail as she looked at the menu. Soo.. I'm just going to order the same thing as you. I hope you don't mind. This menu is just saying gibberish to me. Really, how can you choose from all these choices is like skindling fur off of a beowolf. Tama looked up seeing another guy in front of her. The first thing she saw was his ears. A-a-a-animal spirit. The words spilled from her mouth. She had seen them at the school, but she never been so close to one.

A-arc, your friends with an animal spirit! Tama said in excitement. Tama got from her seat and kneeled on one foot. Her head hung low. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Tama Tomilin! Please let me kidnap you and take you to my clan. The people looked at Tama in confusion. I am sorry for my rudeness in my clan we don't have any animal spirits in our clan. Actually we can barely tell the difference between an animal spirit and a human being. Only if they have different characteristics such as ears or a tail... Tama was rambling, of course she was.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Both Haven and Angelo just stared down at Tama as she progressed on with her actions. The raven slowly rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed quietly, while the Tasmanian Devil just gave his ears a quick flicker before following suit with his shorter companion. "Uh...animal...spirit...? the ashen-haired waiter muttered quietly. Frosty blue voids of his would shift briefly over to the auburn-haired teen, who just gave another nervous chuckle while shrugging.

"Er...that's... ...Tama, he's not an animal spirit," the Arc teen spoke slowly, glancing awkwardly around at the others within the restaurant. "He's a Faunus... ...I mean, not from birth, at least, but, like- Er...nevermind, I'll leave that for another story to explain..." Sighing, the bird rubbed his face, leaning back in his chair and squirming a tad. "Faunus...in my eyes, are basically just...people with animal attributes. I'm actually one myself, but...unlike most, I don't have any of the features that my animal has. Physically seen attributes, at least."

As he finished speaking, the Devil slowly looked back at the raven once more.

"...Uh...is...she not from around here?

Rather than words, the smaller lad simply shook his head while rubbing his face.

"Aaaaah...uh...that makes sense. ...Kinda."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Tama blinked, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks. She rose off the ground, seeing the familiar smirk on Arcs face. She knew by now that smirk meant that it was a funny thing. Something normal people don't do. Her eyes slowly crept up looking at the others. They were staring at her like she was a weirdo. She listen to Arc and then shook her head no. You still didn't answer my question and Animal spirits are the same thing. Tama looked at Arc and smiled. Let me kidnap you too. There was a nice smile that plastered on to on her face.

Tama then sat down. Your wrong Arc, animal spirits are beautiful creatures. They are able to see at night. They are not normal people. In our clan we share stories of how they are. a giggle left her mouth, I knew I liked you for a reason Arc. Your like the stories of the Animal spirits that are taught to us. Tama looked back at the guy who was Arcs friend. Sorry. I'm still not use to this place. My name is Tama Tomilin. Please let me take you home with me aND show you off to my clan.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:51 pm

"Uh...Haven Kyoujii," the Tasmanian Devil spoke in reply, his ears flickering once more before pinning lightly against his skull. "From what I can tell, uh...I...think that where she comes from, 'animal spirit' is the same as faunus... ...And I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline. I like where I live right now," the teen added afterwards, blinking as he gazed down at the Clan member. "Sorry. Buuuut...I guess I wouldn't mind taking a visit sometime. That's fine with me."

An awkward laugh escaped Angelo's lips as he nodded in agreement with the crossbreed next to him at first, though he settled down after a while. "...Huh. Actually, I may take you up on that offer," he said quietly, shrugging. Such a statement seemed to earn him a somewhat shocked stare from Haven, though he remained oblivious. "I've wondered what it would be like to survive out of here... I'm pretty sure it would be fun... Buuuut, for now, I'm staying around here, Tama. Sorry. But, yeah; I'd be down for visiting a few times, at the very least, if that makes you happy."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Tama thought about it for a little while. That's fine. A visit would be awesome. giving him a brief nod, she looked at Arc. Her blacks orbs soften as she looked at him. I can't wait. I'll teach you everything like you teach me! The girl then looked at the boy that was standing. Would you like to sit down? I don't mind getting another seat. We were just ordering from this menu thing. I don't mind you joining. Unless Arc sees something wrong with it.

Tama looked at the bubbly waitress that seated them. People were still staring at her. Wishpering things under their breath. Tama didn't need to have good hearing to know what they were saying. Their stares gave it away as they eyed the outfit and her brand mark on her neck. Even the waitress seated them seemed weird. The waitress finally came back with two waters.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 pm

"Eheh...nah, it's cool. I know what's on the menu here, anyways. ...You kinda have to when you work here, Haven said, shrugging while nudging Angelo who, in turn, gave him a quick slug on the arm. They both shared a chuckle before the white-haired teen shook his head, beginning to walk past the duo. "Aaaanyways, I can't really stay long. Like a certain someone over there, my sister just madeĀ  her way to Beacon. Gotta help her with some stuff before she gets fully settled in. I'll catch you guys later, though."

With those words, the Kyoujii boy exited the building, leaving the raven to stare after him for a moment or so before sighing. He stole a glance at Tama once more after noticing the others. "Aha...now might be a good time to mention that people around here don't wear masks, and all. ...Not on a normal occasion, at least," spoke the lad, leaning back in his chair a bit. Thanking the waitress - who he seemed to know due to the fact that they shared employers - he lifted his glass and took a sip of his water. "Don't get me wrong; I'm not gonna try to force you to take it off or anything. But, like...yeah, it does make you stand out a little bit."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Tama waved to the guy that left. She put a straw in her glass of water and titled her mask allowing her to drink the water. Although she started chocking when Arc suggested taking the mask off. n-n-no! She coughed out as she looked at him. It is against clan rules! I can't take it off for anyone but women only. Tama said in shock. She touched her mask softly, shaking her head from the thoughts of taking it off.

Tama then giggled softly, Unless your asking for my hand in marriage. She giggled happily. Then I would be able to take it off. In my clan it's custom for when girls turn into women they do a ritual and they are forced to wear a mask until she is married. Tama then started to drink her water. She was joking with him about him asking her to marry him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 pm

An awkward and sudden silence would overcome the raven at Tama's sudden outburst, causing him to laugh nervously and quietly while raising his hands up in innocence. "A-Aha...sorry, then; I didn't know... he apologized, waving his hands in a slightly dismissive manner. He began taking another sip of his drink, though stopped midway after hearing the other's remark concerning the whole mask-and-marriage issue. "...Pfft, yeah. Totally. Yeah, that's totally what I'm implying," he spoke quietly, snickering within his sarcasm.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Tama laughed as the sarcasm filled her with ears. He was messing with her and she was messing with him. Then I can really bring you home. Laughter filled the air as she joked around. Touching her mask she slowly lifted it revealing her mouth. When's that girl coming back. I am hungry! Tama giggled softly as she felt her stomach growl. I am ordering the same thing as you. I hope you don't mind.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next