RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Angelo kept his gaze upon the sidewalk as he walked along, trying his best to dismiss the immense amount of contact being initiated. Thus was the reason that he fixed his collar and hood as they were, as contact like this normally did make him uncomfortable, and the action was all for the sake of hiding any possible traces of embarrassment from being seen upon his face. That, alongside the shade of the eve, should do a good job in concealing whatever flaws he had to possibly display.

Despite the fact that he did feel a tad flustered, he made no move to really reel away, though found himself a bit less tense as Tama slipped away and directed her attention over to the airships. Blinking, the raven looked her way as she began talking about the vehicles. "Eh...? Do you not like them?" he asked while approaching, eying one of the carriers for a moment. "If you want, we could just walk back. It may be getting dark, yeah, but I know a few shortcuts here and there. And plus..." He paused for a moment, reaching into one of his other bags with his left arm. Like earlier, when he reeled it back out, it was clad within an armored gauntlet, similar to his right arm, except with his shoulder exposed, as the weapon was smaller compared to his first one in size. Flexing his hand a bit, he tightened both of his hands into a fist before slinging his bags back over his shoulders. "I'm...pretty sure I could take care of any problems if they happen to pop up. So...we should be fine."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Tama giggled softly as she held tightly to Arc's arm. Walking a little with him. I feel safer already. Tama said happily as her arm was wrapped around his free arm. Her chest pressed up closely to his arm. Carrying her bags was easily. She wouldn't mind walking with him. Instead of taking the balloon thing they would be walking. It was a good pace for Tama. Her weapon was fastened to the back of her. Don't worry I'll back you up as well. I specialize in long range rather than close distance.

Tama felt the warmth of his body as she pressed up against him. Of course people would think they were a couple due to the fact that tama was holding on to him so closely. Although they would be a strange couple. A masked clans member that was overly tall and a short boy that covered himself with a hoodie. You look shorter like that. Tama teased as she pulled the hoodie down lifting her mask enough where she was sticking her tongue out at him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Angelo released a quiet breath an and awkward chuckle while shrugging as best as he could after Tama seemed to cling rather closely to him. "Thaaaaaaaaaat's just dandy," he muttered with a touch of sarcasm before blowing a raspberry-type noise. While doing so, he attempted to dismiss the closeness of the other as best as he could while beginning to walk along. He glanced up at her from the corner of his eye from beneath the shade of his hood, though made sure not to turn too much in order to prevent even the slightest trace of crimson from being revealed upon his demeanor. "Heh...nice to know that I have your support- Oi! Hey!"

The suddenness of his hood being lifted registered within the lad's intellect rather swiftly, though not quite swift enough. Before he knew it, the hood was off and resting against the upper portion of his back and shoulderblades once more, revealing the well majority of his face again. Releasing a sudden long song, he lifted his free hand and rubbed the bottom half of his face while grumbling and averting his gaze earthbound while trekking along the sidewalks. "Meeeeeeh...I don't really give a shit for height that much anymore..." he muttered in a defeated and childish tone. Tilting his head the slightest bit, he gazed at the masked girl beside him from the corner of his vision while sticking his tongue back out at her. Quickly hooking his hand around, he swept his hood back over his head before stuffing his hand into his pocket. "That being said, I don't really care much if it makes me seem shorter."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Tama looked at him as his shyness started to show. The tall teenage girl let out a cute little laugh. Your shy? The girl couldn't help, but laugh. She then slid her arm down pulling his hand from his pocket as she drug him a little. I wonder.. Tama drug Arc into an ally way. She then looked at Arc. Race you to the the top. Tama fastened her backpacks tightly on to her back and her weapon as she began to scale the wall using her finger tips in the brick. She then jumped up on to the roof.

There were millions of tiny little tights scattering the houses as the sky was dyed in different color of blues. Arc! its so beautiful!! Its like the ground is the sky! Tama said happily. As the lights burned bright. Tama lifted her mask a little to make her vision more clear. Her eyes were a bit small but filled with the lights of the city. Her was silky and white as her cheeks were tainted with red. As quickly as she put her mask up she put it down. Basking in the city lights.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 am

The boy simply stared after the runaway can member as she bound away. He kept as he was behind the wall for a couple of moments, eventually brushing a hand throught his hair while sighing quietly. "It...I don't think that it's really shyness, if that's what you were thinking...!" he called before securing his own bags over his shoulders.

It was obvious denial, really.

Regardless, he looked around him, mentally measuring the distance between one of the alley walls and the wall that Tama had bound over. Nodding after a little bit, Jaehyun turned around to face the alleyway building, quickly bounding over it and jumping toward it. Before he would have collided into the solid material, he extended his foot, securing it before quickly shifting his figure around and kicking upwards and into the wall that the lass had disappeared behind. At once, both gauntlet-clad hands of his shot upwards, grasping the edge of the barrier. A moment more, and he would have swiftly hauled himself over, successfully launching himself over the top and meeting the ground on the other side within moments. He darted forward after doing so, not allowing his momentum to lay to bay just yet as he scaled the nearest wall and climbed to the same rooftop in which the other had arrived at rather quickly. As he brushed his clothes off and began to stand back up, he tilted his head up to stare up at the stars, nodding. "Eeeeh...yeah, they are," he said with a simple nod. "Although, I find it better do stargaze away from the city; maybe somewhere like Forever Fall or some other place. Less light pollution."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Tama giggled, "Not the sky you weirdo the ground!" Looking at the sparkling lights in peoples houses and in buildings. Where the clan is, the stars are covered up by trees. The only good place to see them is on a hill. Although the ground never sparkled like the sky before. Unless you were looking in the water. A faint accent took in as she talked. It was rough and deep like an amazons voice. Although it faded away as quickly as it came. The black eyes gazed at Arc. She analyzed him from top to bottom.

Tama laughed softly then jumped from the roof and on to another roof. Her feet hit the roof lightly as she looked at Arc. Will this be faster? Laughing softly she jumped on to another roof although she hit it with more of a thud. Although it did not penetrate the roof. Its like tree hoping but without the branches.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Blinking quietly, the teen tilted his head back down before looking over at Tama. After doing so, he slowly averted his gaze to the flickering lights of the buildings below. "...Yeah. I knew you were talking about that," he replied in a casual and dismissive tone, giving a raspberry-type nose after speaking such words. Waving his hands to emphasize the dismissive feelings he had, he laughed awkwardly while striding forward and scanning the darkened structures around him. "Honestly, though, I'd rather look at the stars in the water's reflection over gazing at the city during the night time any day..."

He was only able to look back at Tama and notice her scanning his figure for a moment before she bound away. Looking after her for a moment, he quickly adjusted his bags before leaping after her in a smoother and more skillful way. Unlike her landing, his was more on the light and quiet side. "It...would be a lot more dangerous, but...yeah, I guess it would be faster," he spoke with a nod.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Tama laughed softly as she circled him. "Scared?"She winked at him, as she brushed against his arm. Then suddenly she jumped to another roof. Her footing light as her foot touched the other building roof. She taunted Arc as she flicked her hair over her shoulder and lifted her mask a little to show her bright pink tongue. Then jumping to the roof. The cold hair ran throw her clothes. Looking behind her she spotted Arc and giggled softly.

Jumping from building from building was a thrill to Tama. She liked the cold hair through her hair. When hitting the soil ground finally it felt relaxing. She waited for Arc to show up, as the street she was on leading to the rest of the way to the academy. By now the sun was setting and was nothing but a sliver. Half of the sky was a deep dark blue while the rest was a light blue. Stars had started to decorate the sky.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Angelo couldn't help but scoff suddenly at Tama's joking inquiry, a smirk crossing his lips and a snort sounding as he stuck his tongue out a bit. "Scared...? Dude, I do stuff like this as a fucking hobby! I'm just saying that it's dangerous because I know from experience," he shot back in a challenging tone, continuing to grin while watching the girl bound off yet again. This time around, he held no hesitance as he quickly darted after her, his momentum and speed raising to frightening levels within a matter of seconds. Jumping onto a neighboring building, he picked his speed up and dashed ahead of her from a diagonal path on a more distant structure, skillfully leaping and sliding over whatever obstacle was found within his pathway as he rushed along. At one point, he actually jumped up to a considerable height, spinning swiftly in the air and landing a front somersault before securing his feet upon another platform and continuing to dash along.

Around the time that the other had returned to the ground, the parkour artist himself was deciding to put his minor freerunning sequence to a stop. Looking over his shoulder, he unhooked his bags from either one of his shoulders, tossing them to the ground. As they slid and stopped relatively near to the girl's feet, he leaped down to the roof of a lower building, though only secured his position upon its edge for a fraction of a second before leaping backwards. He was able to process a couple of corkscrew backflips before landing back on his feet. To prevent the maximum amount of stress from being exerting upon his heels, he immediately went into a crouch and rolled forward a yard or so before planting his hands into the ground and lifting himself up into a handstand. After securing himself like this, he gave a faint chuckle before looking over and walking to the other student's location while still on his hands.

"Parkour. It's fun."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Tama smiled at him as she walked over to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she hugged him. His face would be buried in her breast or neck. Her lips softly grazed his ear as she hugged him tightly. "Show off." Tama mumbled. Then giggling softly the black girl felt more free and alive than she was. "That was so much fun! Can we do it again?!" Tama let go of Arc as she looked at him softly then winked at him.

The tall Clans Member giggled softly as she made her way down the pathway. "You are very fast Arc!" Tama said softly as she looked at him, "And strong.. And graceful." She was analyzing him again. Her semblance had activated as she seem to show no sign of hot or coldness. She showed no sign she was exhausted. Tama seemed very relax and confident as she looked at Arc.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:09 pm

The boy waved his hand dismissively while shrugging the remark regarding his performance off like it was nothing. "Not a showoff. Just really skilled and talented in what I-"

He would have said more, though cut himself off somewhat awkwardly as he felt the next sense of contact be initiated. Rather than speaking on with his thoughts, he kept his hands locked awkwardly over his stomach - as he was working on smoothing his clothes down after repositioning himself onto his feet once more - while being dragged into the incoming embrace yet again. Soon enough, he slowly yet stiffly lowered both extremities of his, slipping them into his pockets while attempting to direct his face away from the girl's general chest and collarbone area in an awkward way.

"I... ...Thank...you...?" he initially replied in a rather quiet and unsure tone while glancing up at the lass from the corner of his eye. Around the time that he did so, he found himself being released, and simply stared after the other as she began to stride off. Taking a deep breath, he muttered something under his breath before softly shaking his head. Taking his bags over his shoulders again, he walked after her.

"I agree with you on the fast remark. As for strong and graceful...? Ahaaaa...uh...that's...debatable, ...In multiple ways, actually."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Tama giggled at him gently as she turned around and started walking backwards. The kitsune mask covered her face enough especially in the dark to not show her black pupils. "I will so agrue with you, to prove your wrong!" Tama laughed in amusement as she lend back a little. Falling to the ground, landing with a plop on her butt. Her weapon falling to one side as her other two backpacks fell to the other side.

Sitting there Tama laughed softly as she looked up at Arc. Her hand extended out. "A little help?" If Arc grabbed her hand she would have pulled him down on her. If he had not then Tama would look like a weirdo sitting there with her hand extended. Hoping that he would grab her hand. She would pull him down just to mess with him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:48 pm

The boy scoffed a bit in a joking mock. "You can argue all you want. You won't be able to prove anything, though," he spoke in a flat yet casual tone, his expression deadpanned as he did so. Stretching his arms over his head for a moment, he gave a brief sigh of content while eying the distancing girl. He froze awkwardly as he watched her fall, a slight smirk of amusement tugging at the corners of his lips as he simply stared down at her for a moment or so. "Huh... If walking backwards is all it takes for you to fall over, then I guess it was some huge-ass miracle that you didn't break your back or somthing while we were running across Vale just now..."

Shaking his head, he gave a short chuckle before lowing his arms. Sliding his own bags off for the moment, he leaned forward a bit while extending a hand of his forward and grasping hold of Tama's. "Whatever, though. Let's get you up."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Feeling his strong grip, the girl giggled softly as she yanked him to the ground. "Gotcha!" Tama smiled happily as she felt his body land on top of hers. "See, its a miracle that I'm with you or you wouldn't have all this fun!" Tama said softly as arms were wrapped around him. Of course by now she was laying down on the cement in front of the academy with poor Arc on top of her. The girl hugged him tightly laughing softly at the boy. "It looks like I win!" The girl said softly as she looked up at him, "Sound fair enough?" The clans member looked at him through her mask. Her soft all black eyes gazed at him in a certain way. Making her whole face turn a crimson red.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:48 pm

For a moment, Angelo sighed while beginning to dig his heel into the floor and tense his hand and arm a bit. He began to pull up in a supportive fashion, but, because of the fact that he didn't quite sense what was about to happen, his own strength was easily overridden and he fell forward, landing on top of the girl with a groan and accomplishing her goals for her. he shook his head for a moment, muttering quietly. "Aaaaaagh...man, why did you-"

Pausing soon after speaking, the teen blinked while looking down at the lass beneath him. A gradual, yet faint scarlet crossed his features as he coughed quietly, attempting to readjust himself.

"...U-Uh...I... ...I don't...know...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 am

Tama giggled softly as she sat up and got to her feet, extending her arm at Arc. "I will always be here for you. So whatever it is. I will be your support." Her fingers laced around his cheek as she touched his face. "I promise to be by your side through think and thin. 'kay?" Then she released his cheek backing her hand up a little as she held it out. The deep black eyes seemed to spark with fireworks as she watched him. They were soft and blissful. "I'm kind of happy that I threw that guy, I met a very good best friend." She confessed as she in front of him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Shaking his head slowly, Angelo averted his gaze to the sidelines for a moment before awkwardly rolling off of Tama and sitting with his knees tucked up to his chest a little bit. "...Sure, whatever you say. Thanks..." he muttered stiffly while nodding a little, shrugging all the while. After a moment or so, he finally looked back at the girl from over his shoulder after hearing her ending quote. "Uh...well, the feeling's mutual then, I guess. .........Although, I still feel kinda sorry for that guy... ...Aha..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Tama couldn't help but giggle softly as she looked at him. "We better hurry before they close the office!" She said politely as she hauled Arc on to his feet and grabed her things throwing the stuff over her shoulder.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Finding himself caught off guard for the countless time that evening, Angelo gave a sharp, yelp-like noise as he was dragged back upon his heels. He stumbled a bit before quickly regaining his stance, looking at Tama with a slightly confused look for a slight moment before fully comprehending what she had just said. At the realization, he sighed quietly while picking his bags up, a small smile etched upon his lips. "Aha...yeah, yeah. Let's get going, then."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 am

As they walked to the night to the office. Tama smiled happily as she opened the door and walked into the office. The office lady stood there with some papers. She looked at Tama and Angelo. "Name?" Tama smiled softly, "Tama Tomilin." The office lady went through the papers for Tama's name until she got her paper and gave it to her. "Thank you." Tama said happily getting the paper.

The office lady then turned towards Angelo, "Name?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 am

In his swift, yet normal pace, the raven continued after Tama. He swept himself within the building before the door fully closed, waiting behind her for a moment as she took care of her own business. Once she was done and he noticed the attention that was brought to his own being, he looked at the lady afar while giving a slight, polite smile at her. "Er...Angelo Jaehyun Arc," he replied simply while adjusting his bags another time.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Tama looked at her schedule as she looked at Arc. The lady at the front desk handed him his schedule. The tall girl looked at Arc and smiled. She opened the door for him. "I have to head back now... It was fun meeting you and exploring around. Thank you for everything!" The tall girl then grabbed Arc's hand and took her mask off, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. "I heard its a goodnight kiss." Tama then put her mask down. "See ya!" With that she left.

[exit]
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5