RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:46 am

"Nah, that's fine. I mean, whatever you want. ...Or...I guess in this case, it would be whatever I want..." Pausing, the raven shrugged before shaking his head and glancing around, noting the location of the waitress afar. He lifted a hand, beckoning over for her and quickly placing in a couple of orders of a simple pork katsudon. Nodding quickly, the girl quickly nodded and skittered off to the kitchen with her resumed bubbly demeanor to give the orders out. After looking after her for a couple of moments, Angelo, sighed while leaning back in his chair, crossing his legs casually.

"Aaaaaand...now we wait."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Raven's Arrival [Intro Thread; Open]

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Tama looked at Arc for the longest time. Just staring at him although in her head she was trying to guess what type of animal spirit he was. Something dark drumming her fingers on the table, she gave him a weird look. okay, I give. Are you a land animal, water animal or sky animal? She wishper ed to him as she lend across the table. Her chest was plastered on the table as her hands were crossed over in front of her. Her eyes never left him for a second.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Several words would be whispered beneath the boy's breath as he continued listening to the music projected from his mp3 player with the remaining, secured earbud within his left aud. His gaze shifted to the stage located within the far corner of the first floor, where a friend of his was playing a couple of songs with his little band. He contemplated calling over to say a greeting, though found himself torn from these contemplations as he heard and saw Tama move. It was then that he looked her way, listening to her inquiry. At first, he just stared at her and blinked once, a smirk crossing his lips as he remained silent for a moment. Lifting his hands up, he flapped his arms a couple of times while making a sudden, perfectly animalistic, "Kraaa, kraaa," sound.

It wasn't quite a direct reply - and it would more than likely take another hint or so to get what specific bird he was hinting at - though he figured it should be explanatory enough.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Tama watched him in amusement. She couldn't help, but laugh at him. His facial expressions and how he flapped his arms. She could directly indicate that he was a bird that made a terrible sound. Her laugh couldn't be suppressed as she laughed at him. "a crow? wait! No a raven?" The words that spilled out of her mouth were over came by the laughter. There was a nice smile spread across her lips as he stopped. "That was pretty funny. Can you show me another example?"

Tama stilled lend across the table as her eye caught something. It was for a breif second though. She titled her head to the side. "What is that?" She whispered as her hand slowly reached over. "you got something.." Slowly Tama's hand brushed against his face as it traveled back further moving his ear. His body warmth touched her skin as she made it her mission to get the white thing. Slowly she took the ear bud out. ".. in your ear." Looking at the music box she saw the cord connected to it. "What is this?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Angelo felt his smile widen as he chuckled, nodding as he began lowering his arms and folding his hands back into his lap. "Raven is, indeed, correct. It's hard to tell unless I make my little bird call, isn't it?" he said, his tone rather calm and casual as he did spoke. "I could  do some other examples if you want, but they probably won't be as good as my raven call, and-"

He cut himself rather abruptly as he noticed the fact that Tama was nearing. Upon noting how she was reaching her hand out, he leaned back a bit more, watching her closely with her each and every movement. ...I...I don't...- he began to think, but stopped almost immediately as he felt the other's hand brush past his cheek and then grasp hold of his earbud, tugging it out gently. He just stared at the neighboring first-year for a moment, fully registering what she said before composing himself once more, gazing over at his earbud and then to his music player. "...These...?" he muttered in a quiet confusion, blinking before looking back at the girl. "Uh...well, these-" He took a moment to gesture to the wires first. "-are the wires for my earbuds. They connect to my mp3 player and let me listen to music when I'm away from the dorms or home." As Tama held one of the buds, he reeled the tips of his fingers beneath his collar, pulling the remaining one out and loding that one within his other ear. He lifted his mp3 player afterwards, selecting a song before gesturing over to the Clan individual. "Go on; put it in your ear. Try it."

Should she take him up on the offer, she would begin to hear a certain, non English song playing through the single bud that she had. If she didn't, the boy would simply be singing along to it regardless, his tone matching perfectly and smoothing with the lyrics anyways.

(.....if you cant stand kpop/dont really care for it then dont click the link hah)
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 pm

"Ear buds." The name rolled off her tongue. As she put the small device in her ear. The music flooded her mind as she smiled softly. She touched Arc's hand and pointed to her ear. "This thing is awesome!" She said loudly then laughed softly as she took the ear bud out and set it on the table. Listening to Arc singing. She couldn't help but laugh at him. So far she was filled with giggles and laughs, and it was never ending. Tama titled her head to the side and gave him a kind smile. "You have such a beautiful voice!"

That's when the food arrived. The waitress set in front of Tama and Arc. Settling back in her seat she looked at Arc. The soft smile was real as she watched him. She touched over her silver wear taking the fork in hand as her manners came into handy. Placing her napkin in her lap her back was straight as she began to eat the food out in front of her. "This is good! Good choice Arc!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 pm

In response to Tama's praise, the raven simply shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, shaking his head. "Nah, my voice sucks..." he replied with a quiet yet still pleased grumble, chuckling afterwards. He would have said something more, though found himself distracted as he noticed the waitress drop by yet again. Nodding in her direction, he spoke a quote in thanks before she walked away. Following suit to the girl sitting across from him, he picked his napkin up and tucked it upon his figure, though position it so that it hung off of the collar of his shirt, rather than across his lap. Another laugh escaped his lips as he eyed the lass and listened to her praise. "I guess you like it, then?" he asked before taking a bite of his own food.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 pm

We don't get rice a lot where we live nor meat. Our clan mostly sticks to vegetables and fruits. Everyone calls us savages and stuff, but we don't really eat meat. Tama said as she took another bite feeling her taste buds explode. Its beautiful! So good! She said in a happy tone. Arc! I would be so fat if I ate like this! Tama ate the food happily as she giggled from time to time and commented on how good it is.

Are there sugar cakes here? Tama never really had anything such as chocolate nor candy in her clan. It was way too rare. To have sweets or delicious food like this. Whats that brown stuff you dip fruits in? Its really sweet and so good! Tama smiled happily as she lifted her mask more revealing a little bit of her small nose. Her white creamy skin was exposed under the mask. Her cheeks had a small tint of pink on them from laughing.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:31 pm

At the other's first words, Angelo seemed to stop mid-bite as he simply stared up at her from the corner of his eyes. Slowly, he put his fork down into his bowl, tilting his head and raising his eyebrows in interest and amusement. "...Really? I mean, I can get the no rice thing, but... Didn't you mention something about hunting in your Clan? Do you not get that much from your hunting trips, or something...?" he snickered, shaking his head as he resumed the movements he had began earlier, lifting the food up to his mouth and quieting down for a moment as he began to chew.

Upon swallowing, he breathed a soft, relieved sigh while wiping his mouth with his napkin and peering over once more. He tilted his head while pondering, digging his fork into the bowl another time to retrieve more food. "Brown stuff...? Huh...the only things I can think of that match that description would be chocolate or caramel, honestly..." he muttered thoughtfully, shrugging while taking a second bite. After repeating the process from earlier, he wiped his mouth once more, grinning quietly as he noted the joy that Tama seemed to be feeling. "If you want, we can get a cake or some type of pastry with one or both of them for dessert..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Tama peered up at him and smiled happily. Yes.. we hunt a lot. We always go hunting. Although when we hunt we hunt for the whole clan. Teenagers are fed last. Elders and children get the first dibs. But most of the time when we hunt. We hunt for Grimm. We only hunt for animals for their skins.Tama said softly as she ate happily. Many of our children die by the age of 10 because they are killed. Tama titled her head to the side and laughed softly. This is sooooo goood! Eating the food slowly to save it made Tama even more happy as she enjoyed the taste.

Tama then looked at Arc her face getting more happy. Her smile turned bigger as she ate. Really?!? We can get some?!  Tama felt like she can grow wings and die. That would be wonderful! Order anything! Anything! Surprise me! Just make sure its sweet. Really really sweet! Tama smiled happily as she talked to her. Her cheeks grew a little more red as she ate happily.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:59 pm

A rather defeated yet still happy sigh escaped the male's lips as he rubbed his face, gazing at Tama from the spaces that his fingers created. "Yeaaaah, yeah. You got it," he laughed, nodding her way before calling the waitress over in advance. As she walked by again, he spoke up, requesting an order of a rather fancy variety of a three-layered chocolate cake, which came with both caramel and chocolate sauce drizzled on the top and over a light and slightly frosting. As she walked away, he waved after her in thanks before getting back to work on his food.

"In all honesty, I don't really like things that are too sweet, but I got something that should meet your standards," he said, breathing a quiet and giddy sigh as he finished off the second to last bite of his food. "I've had it a good amount of times before on my breaks, though, so I'll let you have the majority of it. Whatever portion I take, I'll just scrape the frosting off and give it to you, too."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:20 pm

Tama laughed and shook her head no. She then smiled happily. "No no no! I don't mind sharing with you at all. Don't worry before i came to this world I had to go to your healers and they had to check me for disease and viruses." Looking up at him she giggled. "I will share it all with you. Every last piece of cake." She ate the rest of her food as she whipped her mouth with her napkin. She slowly placed her napkin on the table and nodded to him.

"Unless you have something. I don't mind getting it from you." Her cheeks were a little more pink. "I-i-i Mean like. I umm.. you know trust you." Putting her mask back down to hid her blush she then turned her head away. "I like sharing food. We would always share food together. Well in my clan. We were also ten times louder. I like the quietness. haha! ooh gosh I think I am rambling again."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 pm

While Tama appeared to begin to fluster quite a bit, the Arc teen simply snickered a little more in response to her actions, setting his fork down once more while wiping his own  mouth another time. "Heh...alright, then; whatever floats your boat..." he said, his smirk never faltering for the moment. Sighing in what appeared to be a bit of content, he reached forwards, grasping hold of his glass and pulling it up to his lips before taking another sip of his drink. Upon consumption, he reeled the containment back down onto the tabletop, giving off a quiet and relieved breath before looking back up and giving partial attention back to the lass across from him once more. He fell silent after hearing her words, and he tilted his head in some curiosity. I'm trusted, huh...?" he pondered to himself while gazing at the girl. That was...kinda quick. ...Cool, but still kinda quick...

After the thought crossed his mind, Angelo shook his head in response to the beginning of the other's second set of words. "Nah, I don't have anything. ...Last time I checked, at least..." An awkward chuckle escaped his lips. "Aaaand I don't really think you're rambling, but, like...Hell, go on if you want; by all means. Like I said, I don't mind if you talk about your life back at the Clan."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Tama blushed as she looked at him. Softly she giggled at him. He was so nice. My boat only floats if its made out of wood and stuff. Do you have a boat that doesn't float? Tama titled her head to the side then lifting her mask she stuck her tongue out. Just kidding.Laughing softly, the waitress came back taking the plates up and setting down dessert. Tama picked her fork up and smiled happily. Which one first? Please say the white fluffy one right on your left side. We can start with that one. They are all taunting! All of them! Giggling softly Tama looked at him and then stopped talking for a second before rambling again. You.. umm.. You know you can join our clan. They welcome in strangers. Tama then move the desserts to the side putting the white fluffy cake in front of them. You seem like a good guy so far. Your a little weird here and there, but all and all your really charming! Poeple were staring at her, if she could hear them they would be talking about the clan Tama was from. Their voices said carried lies about her clan calling them savages and murders. Our clan isn't filled with murders or savages. We are just ignorant about the outside world.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:39 pm

"...Only the ships that I have that were shot down in the past," Angelo replied nonchalantly, grinning and snickering to himself at a little inside joke that had been seared within his intellect ever since his childhood. Breathing a long, odd sigh afterwards, the raven brushed a hand throughout his darkened hair before leaning back in his seat and gesturing towards the pastries spread before both him and the girl. "We can start with any one you want- but you're taking the first go, either way," the boy said, crossing his arms and grinning while lightly tapping the tips of his fingers along his forearms.After a moment or so, he undid this little formation, reaching out and grasping hold of one of his spoons. Giving it a quick, skillful twirl within his grasp, he simply gazed at the metallic figure before holding it correctly. It was then that he looked up another time, having noticed the next words spoken to him.

He simply pondered on the offer, growing silent as he leaned further into his chair and bowed his head in thought. "Heh, charming. Thanks. And...to be honest, I may actually take you up on that offer sometime..." His tone was rather quiet and serious as he spoke, with little to none of the gleeful vigor from earlier heard. "Things around here haven't really been that smooth. Er...at least, as smooth as I'd like them to be. It's confusing and stressing back home, like a lot of the time..." he muttered, sighing. Opening his eyes yet again, he tilted his head up to peer at Tama from the corner of his eye while rubbing the back of his neck. "And I'm sure that you guys aren't savages. Just...misunderstood. A lot of people probably label you guys as those kinda things because, well... We can be pretty ignorant too, at times."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Tama could hear his voice shaking about his past. Finding that he might have a sad past. Slowly she took a bite of the white frosty cake. Its sooo GOOOD!! Holding her cheek she couldn't help but feel the sugar pulse through her mouth. Then softly she touched her finger over the white cream and place it on his nose. We'll take your whole family in and become your family. The only thing we ask of you is for acceptance and to brand your body. It hurts i won't lie. The feeling of your skin burning and the smell of flesh. Tama licked her finger with the left over whip cream. We stick together. We always will have your back. That is our family. Tama giggled as she took another bite of hte cake. MMMMM!!! Ooh gosh! Its like heaven!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Despite the fact that he had internally calmed down a good bit, Angelo was still stuck within a faint and minor trance within his thoughts as he stared semi-blankly at the cake before him. ...Huh... I do kinda wanna get away from here- away from home. But...if I did, it would feel like I'd be abandoning Dad, and-

The thought would never be finished as the bird found himself releasing a sudden grunt of surprise, immediately leaning back and shaking his head a bit. A few moments later, he had stolen a glance at Tama's finger, alongside her giggling stature, and seemed to realize what happened. Smirking softly once more, he gave a sigh while wiping whatever cream was plastered upon his nose and staring at it for a moment. "A warning would've been nice..." he muttered with a joking pout, sticking his tongue out before licking the topping from his extremity. "Again; I'd have no problem with joining your Clan- trials and all. BUt...it would actually to get away from Mom, and I wouldn't be able to do it just yet because..."

He trailed off, falling silent again while rubbing his face gently. After a second or so, he shook his head, huffing while finally deciding to reach outward and take a piece of the selected cake. "...Actually, how about this. I'll join your Clan- but later on in life. After Beacon, and after what I've been needing to do ever since I was, like...six." With a nod, he slipped the pastry into his mouth. "If it were something normal, I'd hitch over there right now. But...it's important to me. Really important. So, until then, you'll just have to settle with me just visiting on occasion. Does that sound cool?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Tama got up from her seat. Her chair went back as she walked towards Arc. She grabbed the fork out of his hand and set it on the table. Bending down she hugged him. Her cheek was pressed against the side of his head. Ahh! For some reason I felt like hugging you. Tama hugged him tightly and then bent down. She was on knee now as she looked up at him. I'm not good at cheering people on. Nor am I good with knowing boundaries. Usually I just go all for it. Tama grabbed his hand and giggled. Let me help you on your journey. Tama then stuck her tongue out at him. Well even if you said no I would still get involved. Tama titled her head to the side as she looked up at him. Her black eyes stared up into his eyes.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:23 am

After saying what he did, the lad began to reach forward for another piece of the cake. However, he quickly looked up at the girl before him as she got up, shifting his gaze to his hand immediately afterwards a she felt the fork be taken from him. "...H-Hey, wait, what are you-" he stammered in a suddenly quick and awkward tone, falling into silence as he registered the fact that he was caught within a minor embrace a second or so later. Though his face didn't quite physically give way to a sort of reddening process, he did feel his face begin to warm up a tad upon contact. In a slow and unsure way, he stiffly lifted one of his hands and awkwardly gave Tama's shoulder a couple of quick pats before she backed away. 

"Uh...I really don't think that's necessary, or even safe for that matter, and-..." Angelo began, coughing while trying to regian his composure. Silence would take him as he began to think on Tama's ending remark, and he sighed quietly while rubbing his face. From the spaces created by his fingers, he peered down at her for a couple of moments, muttering quietly in defeat. "...There's...really no way I'll be able to get you to revoke that statement, is there...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:42 am

Tama smiled softly at him as she stared right back up at him. No. You can't. She smiled happily as she got to her feet. Sitting back in her chair she winked at him as she ate the white fluffy cake. It would be easier though. There was a slight pause. If you just married one of my sisters. Then eating back to the cake. It felt so warm and fuzzy in her mouth. You skip the whole brand thingy and instead if you provide an offspring then your all set.

Tama looked at the last bit of cake. I'll fight you for it. She gave him a gentle smile as she went straight for another cake placing it in front of them. She tasted the chocolate in her mouth as she pointed to it. This! this is it! That brown good stuff i was talking to you about! Its sooooooo good!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

An awkward and nervous laugh escaped the Arc teen's lips as he shook his head, picking his fork up once more and twirling it skillfully and quickly through his fingers. "Ahaha...yeaaah, I don't mean to sound like a dick or something, buuut...no." He stared at the other for a moment or so before glancing down at the remaining piece of cake. Noting how she seemed to advance upon the last pastry, he shrugged and simply scooped up the remaining piece of the initial cake in a swift manner before popping it into his mouth, shrugging  while leaning back in his seat."I, uh...heh, I'd honestly rather go through the brand thing. ...It may have hurt for you, but I'm pretty sure it won't be too bad for me."

The raven simply gazed at Tama as she began her advances upon the remaining cake, chuckling again in a much more comfortable way while watching. "Aha...yep. That's called chocolate," he said, nodding while taking a small piece of it for himself. "...The sweet stuff, at least. It's actually a combination of chocolate and sugar, actually."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:34 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind me skipping to the end of the cake and them wrapping up!

Tama smiled delightfully as she saw all the food was gone. She had enjoyed herself so far. Although it was getting late. She wasn't sure when the stores closed around here, hoping that they don't close for another 2 hours. Pulling out a small purse in her pocket she smiled at him. My treat for helpping me so far! Tama waved to the waitress as she passed by. Tama greeted her nicely and asked for the tip. The bubbly waitress nodded happily as she went to go get the check. Next time you can pay. It will give you an excuse to hang out with me. The clan member smiled softly waiting for the waitress to return with the check. Its strange using things. I mean like how I have to pay for things. We don't pay people in our clan. We trade. Although that doesn't mean we don't have money. My clan gave me money though, but I traded pelts and meat in return.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:40 pm

(naaaaaah man i dont mind)

At first, Angelo simply gave the girl a sort of pouty lip while giving her a joking glare of disapproval. "Pfft...you bet your ass I'm paying next time..." he grumbled with a slight smirk, sighing and scratching his head while looking around for a moment. His gaze would peer beyond the windows toward the front of the Ionic Serenade, noting the dimming scenery beyond the glass. He blinked, reeling his mp3 player back out and glancing down at its screen to check the time. "Huuuh...time sure flew by..." he said to himself, shrugging before looking back at Tama.

"Eh...? Trading, huh...?" he spoke in a thoughtful and interested tone, tilting his head a tad. "Makes sense... Honestly, I've kinda wanted to live in a place that still did that sort of stuff. Like...not trading with any specific currency, but with other goods like how they used to do back then. ...Er, and I guess how they still do back where you're from, too."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:08 am

Tama got up from her seat and covered Arcs eyes. Think if a place covered in dense forset. Secluded from human beings and Grimm alike. Now there's about 70 huts on the outskirts and deep inside there are wooden small buildings that are used for shops. Then in the middle of the village there is a tree. Huge red tree. Tama's voice was next to his ear. imagine the sweet smell of forsert all around you and the loud voices of your brethren. Tama then realsed him as she giggled. that's where I live. Tama grabbed his hand and started dragging Arc put of the shop. where too next? Tama giggled looking at him, as her tall features were more stronger looking than his. Tama still couldn't believe the height distance between her and him. She was pretty large but not that large where she over towered people.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 am

A simple silence would take the boy's reigns as Tama gave her little description of her home, even if he was a bit uncomfortable and awkward with the sense of contact and the lack of distance that she was giving him during the explanation. Using his own, rather vivid imagination, he calmly pieced together all of the factors that the girl laid out for him, formulating a scene within his intellect and allowing himself to take a quick and brief walk through such a scene. Soon, he released a low sigh while giving a slight nod and beginning to grow a bit less tense. "That...honestly sounds pretty nice... A lot different from how things would be here, obviously, but nice nonetheless- at least to me..." He kept his eyes closed for several seconds even after the training Huntress backed away, lifting a hand of his and rubbing the bottom half of his face in thought. "It...actually seems like a lot of the stories that I've written. Mostly because I like imagining what life would be like in such a scenario, but- Aye!"

It was at those words that the lad snapped his eyes open and brought himself fully back into reality, as he felt himself be tucked rather abruptly from his seating. Before he knew it, he was staggering to his feet and attempting to keep himself from falling while quickly shifting his gaze to the one with him. He would have been completely honest; for a split second, he did struggle for a bit. However, it didn't take too long for him to stop his little resistance act and simply comply, heaving another, long breath while shaking his head and giving a soft chuckle. ...Jesus, she's really a hyper one, isn't she...? he thought to himself while smirking ever so faintly at the girl. He swiftly picked his bags up before rolling his shoulders and nodding to Tama while entering another slight trance of thought. "Well, let's see... Seeing as you still need your supplies and stuff, we should probably head to a shop really quick." He reached into one of his bags with his right hand, reeling it back out after a couple of seconds. When he did so, it could be clad within a rather extravagant-looking gauntlet, covered from the entirety of his hand and covering the shoulder fully; the only slightly-visible portion of his arm being the bend of his elbow. His hand flexed a little bit as he looked back up once more. "I know a place that's nearby. I know a couple of the employees there- and they should be on shift right now, so I could pay them a visit, too. ...Maybe get a couple of discounts in, too. Their manager runs a place that duals as both a supply store and a weaponry shop - as odd of a combination as that may sound; the place was probably opened for the sake of the Vytal Kingdom's Academy students - so you could also find out some information on Dust if you want while we're there, too."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next