RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Beacon court yard/first day open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Beacon court yard/first day open to all

2 posters

Go down

Beacon court yard/first day open to all Empty Beacon court yard/first day open to all

Post by lord of pantsu Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Balif sat under one of the few trees in the court yard reading a book the sun was out a clear with little to no noise it was perfect for the anti social book worm especially for his first day back in beacon "Ahh this is nice finally a place where i wont get yelled at for reading all day!"Balif thought happy as his mind shifted to his first year at beacon glad that the noisy 4th years where long gone and no more food fights would ruin his books. Balif looked up for a second and noted the few people before beginning to read again "Nothing can mess this up.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Beacon court yard/first day open to all Empty Re: Beacon court yard/first day open to all

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Rin walked into the courtyard, taking a mental note of the small number of people, as well as the wolf faunus who seemed to enjoy being able to read.
That raises some questions I'd rather not ask, he thought, shrugging his shoulders before sitting down on the ground. Taking a small Onyx gem from his back pocket, he gently dislodged the one on his right wrist, which was shattered in more places than one. I really need to watch where I end up, he thought, scolding himself for not paying attention to the sheer amount of blood that the situation had caused. If these keep breaking every time I lose control, I'm going to run out before I can get more.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down