RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

Post by MrBrough Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Starshine nodded visibly nervous "Yeah, I just hope they're as friendly as your little brother" he said with a nervous chuckle
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

remember - A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Marais shrugged "They'll be fiiiiiiine...." Marais said as the ferry came to a stop "Awright, e'r'yone get off, single file, I'm goin' on break now to give mah sis' new beau a tour!" Pierre said before running down the stairs and up to Marais and Starshine "Well... If you wan' me to, dat is..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Starshine hesitated a moment due to the boys sheer enthusiasm "Oh uh sure that would be nice"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

Pierre nodded "Awright, swee', I'll letcha get settled in firs' though, now dat I think 'bout it, that'd be for da bes'..." he said before walking off the ferry and onto the town's pier "I'll be a' home, Marais! D'ya wan' me to keep ya beau bein' here a secret?" "If you want to, that'd be great!" "I'll see ya there!" Marais grabbed her bag and hopped out of the wagon "Shall we?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Starshine grabbed his stuff and hoped down as well "Man he sure was... enthusiastic if the rest of your family is like this then all my worries where for naught"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Marais shrugged "Alot of people here are like that... It's a pretty lively place." she said before walking off towards the town "'Specially at night, the town puts it's lights on and it's like christmas all year round, you should see it when it actually is christmas!" she said with a nostalgic smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:48 pm

"Sounds cool" he said while looking around for a little bit as they walked "H-hey this may sound dumb but uh do think your parents... are going to like me at all?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:12 pm

"Just show some respect, don't be a stick in the mud and make sure you say nothing about my dad's hunting days, he freaks out and keeps saying stuff like "It's wasn't my fault" and "That bastard left me to die", I have no idea who this "Bastard" he's talking about is, but I'm guessing an old friend who betrayed him... So yeah, don't bring'em up, okay?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Starshine nodded "Well two out of three of those are no problem, but I am kinda a natural downer..." he mumbled nervously
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Marais shrugged "Well two out of three is enough for them... I hope... Besides, they don't hate downers so much as they hate people who outright try to stop people from having fun for selfish reasons...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Starshine sighed "Well where good on that front I suppose" he said just as nervous as he was before
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:42 pm

(Timeskip)

"This is the place." Marais said as they approached a large longhouse, just above the doors there was two crossed swords and a shield, the shield was pale teal and had a symbol similar to Marais' emblem as a hunter "This is where my family's lived since the founding of our town..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Starshine looked to house over "The architecture of this town sure is interesting" he said absent-mindedly "So uh I guess we knock, or would that be weird since it's your house in the first place?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Marais shrugged before opening the door "Ma?! Pa?! I'm home!" she yelled out as she walked in to see what was essentially a mead hall, a tall, fat hornet faunus man came out of a door to the left of the end of the table "Marais?!... Tha'chyu?.... Marais! it is!" the man said before running towards them faster than a man his size should move "My darlin' angel's back home!!" he said excitedly, completely ignoring Starshine as he ran up to them and hugged Marais "Hi, Pa..." Marais said with an embarrassed smile as she hugged him back "
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Starshine just stood their in awkward silence since he didn't feel comfortable ruining their moment
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:01 am

"So... Uh... Anyway-" "Give it a bit.... Okay, enough huggin'!" Marais' dad said as he let her go "So anyways.... Uh... This guy the... Uh... The guy?... Sunshine, was it?" he said curiously as he looked as Starshine, noting the slightly larger height of the boy "Ya... Uh... Said he was tall, but... I didn't expect him to be taller than me..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 am

Starshine put on a nervous smile and extended his hand for a handshake "Uh Pleasure to meet you sir, and uh my name is Starshine feel free to abbreviate how you wish"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:13 am

Marais' dad look Starshine over once more with a glare before replacing that glare with a friendly look and spitting into his hand before shaking Starshine's rather roughly "Pierre De Lumiere Sr. Pleased as punch ta meetcha!" he said with a grin "From Marais' letters ya seem like an okay guy. Mi casa is su casa, I don't know what that means, I just konw that it's basically "Make yourself at home!"! So... Make yourself at home...." "...So... Pa... Anything happen while I was gone?" "Well Junior is doin' part-time as a ferryman, but he said he was the one to bring ya here, so... You knew that already... Beside that, nothin' big... Oh! But there's meant to be a showin' o' Naga Fireballs tonight! You came just in time!" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:36 am

Starshine wiped hand on his pant leg while speaking "Marais told me about those, their some kind of phenomenon that cause pale light in a form that resembles fire right?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 am

Marais' father nodded "Mah boy, if ya haven't seen the Naga Fireballs, you haven't seen true beauty... Well... You've seen my daughter, which is as close as a human or faunus could get, but...' "Gee, thanks Pa..." "Doh, you know I di'n't mean it in that way!" "I know... So... where's Ma?" "Oh, she's just out at the market, she'll be back soon, by the way, will your boyfriend be stayin' here or will you two stay at the inn for... Uh... Privacy's sake?..." "Pa! No!" "I just want mah darlin' to continue the bloodline's all!" "Dad... I'm not even sure if we'll have kids yet... And if we do, it definitely won't be soon..." Marais said with a blush and a facepalm...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 am

Starshine blushed slightly, and took a moment to regain his composure before speaking "If it would be permissible I would prefer to stay here for frugality's sake though I'm sure that I can find somewhere else to stay if necessary"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:48 am

"Naw, yeah, you can stay here... Buuuuut..." ""But"? "But" what?" "But.... He'll have to prove himself!" "Prove himself? By doing what? Dueling? Speed boat racing? Eating contest?" "....Those are all good ideas...." "Just let him stay..." "....But the eating contest..." "Pa, no.... Let'im stay..." "...Fine.... I'm still throwin' an eatin' contest in celebration of you comin' home though..." "......Pa.... You'll use anything as an excuse to celebrate...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 am

Starshine meanwhile was left standing there awkwardly while the talked back and fourth fort a little bit until he got a chance to speak "So uh is there anywhere I can put down my stuff?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 am

Marais' dad looked at Starshine and pointed to the door he came out of "The livin' rooms t'rough dat door, just put it wherever it won't break." he said before walking towards the door opposite "If you haven't taken him on a tour, bring Junior wit'chya, he always wants to give tours to everyone, I mean, I get that he loves his town, we all do, but it's not that complicated a place, they can just get a map from the inn or any ol' souvenir shop... Point is: Bring Junior so he doesn't feel left out!" he said before exiting the room "....Sorry 'bout my pa-er-dad, he's even more eccentric when there isn't company..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 am

Starshine chuckled a little as he put his bag down "It's cute how you're trying to hide your accent, anyway we should grab you're little brother"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next