RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven]

2 posters

Go down

Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] Empty Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven]

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 am

(if theres any objections to the shipping name then speak now or forever hold your peace woops)

[Late Afternoon - Dorms]

Subtle, melodious whistles sounded through the first-year dorms as a particular crossbreed strode down the hallways. As usual, his earphones were wired through the back of his shirt and lodged within both ears of his, giving him the pleasure of listening to his music of choice from his musical device while walking along. As he murmured the lyrics matching to the passing songs, he also tapped his fingers on his sides in a minor beat, though stopped these sounds and motions of his as he turned another corner.

He scratched his head a bit before walking up to a certain Clan member's room, knocking on the door a few times before taking his mp3 player out and leaning on the wall besides the doorframe. He looked down at the device's screen while waiting for a potential reply.

Last edited by Requiem on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] Empty Re: Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven]

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 am

Tama had just gotten out of the shower hearing the Door. Quickly putting on a white robe and her mask. She opened the door. "Hello?" Upon laying her eyes on Raven. The girl automatically blushed as she looked at him. " arc!!" She said happily. The girl busted out of the room and into the arms of the young man. Her hair was drenched and her eyes showed a bright shine of excitement. She hugged him although this time she was on her knees. Her head was buried in his stomach as she hugged him. "What brings you here?" The girl looked up at him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven] Empty Re: Goin' 'Round Town [Closed; S.S. Tribal Raven]

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 am

A low breath escaped the student's mouth as he slipped his player back with his pocket, tapping his foot a bit and muttering the corresponding lyrics to the current song under his breath. Soon after he did so, however, he brought all movement to a minor bay, blinking once before looking towards his flank at the sound of the door opening. As soon as he did so, he widened his eyes in a slight sense of shock, stumbling over a tad at the sudden embrace he found himself caught within. "W-Woah, wow- calm down, there," he laughed stiffly wearing a slight, yet awkward smile all the while. "Uh...well, I got the day off of work today, and my schedule's free. I know it's starting to get late, but I was wondering if you were free? Maybe up for something to do?"

...A moment would pass before he seemed to realize the specific attire and conditions that the girl was caught within. At the realization, the Faunus released another nervous chuckle while coughing and looking down the hall a bit as a slight tinge of scarlet took upon his own expression.

"U-Uh...and...I didn't really realize that you just took a shower. ...Ha. Sorry."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 am

Tama pressed her face back into his stomach. "It makes me happy that you came over." She hugged a bit tighter then she got to her feet. "Please come in! I'll get changed real quick and then we can leave." Tama pushed him into the room. She shut the door and smiled softly. " one second." She opened her drawers pulling clothes and then ran into the bathroom. She shut the door. "make yourself at home!"

The room was ultra clean. It even seemed to sparkle. There weren't many things in the room. A pike of books containing information about the world and some newspapers. She had some things on the ways that were major events that occurred over the past month. Then there were pictures on the dressor. One picture contained of a prestiess and a group of children. Tama of course was on the side. Her eyes and expression were cold. Another picture was Tama's coming of age. She wore a beautiful kimono and a hair ornament in her hair. She didn't have a mask in either of the two. Although the picture also included a tall male which was the clans leader. He was a bit taller than her but they seemed the same. And on the other side of Tama was ringo. She as well looked beautiful. Unlike the other two smiling. Tama was more straight face. Giving off a cold expression.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 am

"...N-No, I think that I could just wait-"

Before he could finish, he watched the girl rush back into the bathroom. He sighed while rubbing his face and walking into the room in defeat.

Upon entry he walked around the perimeter a bit awkwardly, having not quite known what to do while waiting. Not too long after doing so, however, he spotted the pictures. Curiosity getting the best of him, he tilted his head while walking closer, and just stood in front of the dresser while examining the photos. His attention was kept upon the picture including the trio of people. ...Is that Tama...? he thought silently while examining the photo. ...Huh...so that's what she looks like. ...It's...kinda weird that she isn't smiling, though...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 am

Tama came out in a black tang top and a pair of long skinny blue jeans. She saw Arc looking at her pictures. "That's me and Ringo with the clan leader. The other picture is of the orphanage we have at the clan," Tama lead in next to him as she looked at the pictures. "I look so young." She giggled lightly. Sitting on her bed. She began putting her shoes on. "where are we going?" Tama asked as she put on a pair of sneakers with socks. Then walking to the closet she took a zip up dark green jacket.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 am

"Mmm...I was thinking we could grab a bite to eat or just walk around 'til night. I could show you my favorites skygazing and stargazing spots, if you're into that sorta stuff, maybe..." Angelo replied while shrugging, although his gaze never quite left the pictures during his reply. He shrugged at Tama's youthful remark while nodding in a subtle agreement. "Beautiful as well, if I may say..." he agreed, not fully noticing what he had spoken.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:21 am

Tama then blushed. She looked at Arc and what he said. The blush crept down her whole body. She nodded in agreement as she was thankful the mask was on her face. She reached for arc's hand. She held on to it tightly as she the pulled him into a hug. His face was in her breast as she hugged him tightly. "Sounds good!!! Like another date?" The teen kept herself from stuttering .
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 am

For the quickest moment, the raven actually flailed awkwardly a little bit from the sudden action, having been caught off-guard. He settled down after a moment or so as he comprehended what was and had been happening, but he felt the warmth within his face grow more fierce as he realized what exactly he was being blocked by. What seemed to be a sigh left his lips, though was a bit muffled as he reached up and awkwardly pat the girl on her shoulder. "...Yep. U-Uh...can...can you let go now...? ...Please...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:05 am

Tama looked down at him and smiled. "Sorry.." letting him go the girl zipped her jacket up half way. "Then shall we?" She opened the door wide enough for him to go. "Should I bring Hime?" Tama asked pointing the direction to the hunk of iron in her closet.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Angelo stared over at the closet for a moment. "Uh...I...don't think that's even necessa-..."

He paused for a moment, thinking while looking down at his hands. They each were actually clad within his own weaponry.

"....Actually, go on if you want. I hang around Forever Fall and the Emerald Forest to stargaze anyways, so I actually brought my stuff for safety. .....I'm not carrying your stuff, though."

(mobile post woops)
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Tama looked at him and giggled, She then grabbed the big chuck of metal and the cloth that ties it on her back. Tieing it over her shoulder, "Why would you carry it?" Gently she touched his arm. "How come you asked me to go? You have lots of friends. They are all very nice." She then closed her door and locked the room. She looked at him. "Lead the way." Her deep black eyes were looking at him. They were friendly and warm like that of sugar cookies.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Angelo eyed Tama for a moment as she asked her question. At first, all he gave in reply was an awkward, wordless shrug.

"Uh...well... I mean, why not? A lot of them are probably either working, studying, or training right now. ...Probably..." After giving the pictures a final glance, the boy straightened himself up while turning heel and beginning to walk out, waiting besides his companion as she locked the room up. "...And plus, I still have to show you around the city a bit more, sooo...yeah."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down