RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!)

4 posters

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) Empty Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 am

At some point during the early spring of the new year, an anonymous man came to Beacon and set up posts on all the announcement boards in the school. The announcements all said the same thing:

"Hello, you may not have heard of us, but we've all heard of you. This comes from the Kingdom of Moraton. We are not a large kingdom, but we're a massive city, that's for sure. What we wanted to say was this: We have a tournament coming up later this spring and our mighty king found it a good idea to open up a separate brackets for new-coming competitors in the tournament, he then thought it would be a good idea to make another separate sub-bracket for those from their respective schools... He then thought it would be a good idea to make it so students of all years could compete in the brackets with no separation...  He stated that, in hindsight, maybe it was a bit specific and kind of dumb, but the announcement was made and he never goes back on his word... So here we are... We are having a contest to see which lucky eleven students will competing against returning champion of the junior bracket, Prince Joeira Mora, in a standard twelve man single elimination bracket. We shall contact Principal Ozpin with the results within the month, we can't wait to see you. To sign up for one of the positions, sign your name and an available (At the time of writing) position.

Rules of the Tournement (A written by King Levios Mora):
1. The only rule you need to follow is rule three
2. Rule 4 is not to be trusted.
3. Anything goes except outright murder, you could take the opponent's arm off and it'd be legal... Don't do that by the way, it makes a great spectacle and it's technically legal, but it's still a lowblow...
4. Rule 1 is a known liar.
5. Rule 2 is an abusive husband and a drunk, but he'd never lie...
6. King Levios (Note to next ruler, change this to your name... Oh, wait, this ink is permanent?... Eh, put this part in the actual list of rules... And yes, that part too... Put it in brackets. Brackets are official looking!) Rules! ;3
7. No he doesn't
8. Rule 7's a dick!
9. And finally, have fun! (Unless a body part is torn off, that's your only excuse...)
10. (I forgot this rule when I wrote the last one -King L.) If someone is disqualified for murder and thus can't go on to the next round, their would-be opponent will go on to that round with an insta-win, sending them immediately into the next round, if the final match's winner is disqualified, then the trophy goes to the loser's next of kin.
 - Sidenote from: Anonymous messenger - Yes these are the real rules as written by King Levios.... Did we mention he's kinda crazy? Please, nobody tell him I said this... When he found out about me saying it at Mistral he had a royal guard TP my house for a week... It drove my wife crazy... You won't like her when she's crazy... - Sincerely A. messenger
"

Fighters: These are the people who will be competing (Obviously). You can put a max of three characters each in here (Just so if no one else signs up, the mods can put some last minute characters in... Once the sight gets bigger, we'll lower the limit, obviously)  (Sorry for the absolutely horrendous ascii art... Yeah, if someone better at Ascii art could send all the mods a better design, I'd greatly appreciate it.... I think it gets across what it needs to, but...) (In the event of one person controlling both characters, just proceed as normal, but add pauses at appropriate times for the spectators to make moves)

Corvou Dracul Azuryn --------------------
                             ]
Peter Born--------     ]----]
                       ]----      ]
 Bai Hu Wang --------           ]
                                    ]--------------
   Ishini Kyruu ---------         ]                  ]
                         ]      ]                 
 Misaki May ---------  ]----                  ]
                         ]---                       ]
Mizu Furutsu ---------                          ]
                                                    ]---------- Winner
Ailin Briar -----------------                ]
                               ]                   ]
Balif Turlson   ---------    ]-----             ]
                         ]---]      ]            ]
 Akihiko Tatsumaki  ---------           ]           ]
                                      ]--------
 Natalie Aegis -----------------      ]
                               ]      ]
Mora Amant ---------    ]-----
                           ]---
 Joey Mora ---------

Spectators: These are the people who are here to see and support their friends or just to watch the show. Put as many characters as you like here, just make sure their dialogue and actions don't take up too much time...
    1: Sicarius Puella
    2: Kimera Mora
    3: Skye Cinis
    4: Shizu Tensai
    5: Jijo Centinella
    6: Melody Aegis
    7: Leaf Kominee
    8: Haven Kyouji
   9:
   10:

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!)

Post by Requiem Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:10 am

.....you know what screw everything man i gotta brush up on my fighting roleplays sooo

I'll sign up Ryan "Thanatos" Varryx Bai Hu Wang (screw everything im changing it to my original lineup since the participants havent been added yet), Akihiko Shilong Tatsukami, and Corvou Dracul Azuryn for Fighter participants for now, unless the number of Fighter participants per person get cut down- in that case, tell me, if you don't mind, and I'll decide who to use then. You pick who they go against, which I assume was your initial plan to begin with; I honestly don't care who they fight against so long as I get to brush up on my skills.

......and i may or may not toss up spectators soon i dunno
ill probably get back to you on that one

Spectators as of this moment would just be Haven Kyoujii. May be subject to change.

Last edited by Requiem on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!) Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournemant-Beacon Away Bracket (First Tournament Thread of the site!)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:45 pm

sigh up
Misaki may
Balif turlson
and mora amant
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Heh... Fighters are as follows:
Ishini Kyruu
Mizu Furutsu
Natalie Aegis

Specatators include:
Shizu Tensai
Melody Aegis, and
Leaf Konimee

Feel free to inform me if anything changes.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Okay, the roster has been filled up! If you can't read the roster's art (I don't blame you at all...) It's this

Pete Vs Bai, the winner fights Corvou

Mizu Vs Misaki, the winner fights Ishi

Balif Vs Akihiko, winner fights Ailin

Mora Vs Joey, winner fights Natalie

Pete, Bai or Corvou fights Mizu, Misaki, or Ishi, the winner goes to the finals

Balif, Akihiko or Ailin Vs Mora, Joey or Natalie, winner goes to the finals

Then the winner of that gets the trophy, duh.

The rounds will be in a row, not at the same time, there's only one arena, duh.

The first round (Pete Vs Bai) will be here --> Shortly
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down