RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe]

2 posters

Go down

Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] Empty Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 pm

It was a cool, calm Saturday morning in Vale, the sun was out, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and no matter where you went you would here a bird calling, song birds chirping, crows cawing, seagulls squawking... A young Rabbit Faunus was sitting on a bench in the park, she took out her scroll and started to text her dear lover "Balif, meet me in the park. I have something to tell you, but you might already know... I still need to tell you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] Empty Re: Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe]

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Balif was reading a small book in the same park luckly when he got the young girls text he smiled a little and texted back * ok....? ill be over to you soon then." with that he slowly stood up and walked over to where the girl would be keeping his eyes glued to the ground
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe] Empty Re: Yearly Realizations [S.S. Drunken Scribe]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Some time passed as Eve waited for Balif to arrive, as soon as she saw him she waved at him "Balif, over here!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 pm

balif kept his head down as he approached the girl slowly before sitting down next to her making sure to keep his eyes away from hers. his eyes wondered on her body staying in the normal spot of her belly and upper chest " S-so Wh-what is it?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Eve sighed soflty "So... You don't remember what day it is?..." she said with obviously fake disappointment "It's okay, I had to be reminded myself by Virgo..." she said with a smile and a blush of embarrassment "Guess what today is..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 21, 2015 2:48 am

balif began to think for a few moments keeping his eyes off the girls face. " Is it your birthday?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Eve's smile quickly turned into a subtle smirk of equal parts annoyance and amusement "N-no... But that's a close guess..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:26 pm

the boy slowly went crimson as he remembered he got the girl eve a gift for her birthday and a cake at that his eyes wondered a crossed the ground slowly before re-focusing on her lap "I g-got you a cake though....are you sure its not your birthday?" balif asked weakly and quietly hoping she was messing with him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Eve's smirk went back to a sincere smile "He got me a cake?... Well... I can't be mad at him now, now can I...." "Well... The cake is probably necessary... Or at least fitting.... So... Don't worry, the cake won't be going to waste today."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 pm

balif began to tap his fingers together as he began to keep thing before slowly pulling his scroll out a small event poped up and he looked at eve then his scroll again "Are Y-year anniversary? balif shyly looked up at the girls face before quickly casting his gaze down back to the ground and slowly back to her lap.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 11:39 pm

"Yes, Balif, it's our anniversary... Don't worry, I'm not mad at you, I'm not even disappointed... At least you remembered today was special, even if it was for the wrong reason..." she said before kissing him on the cheek "To be honest, I almost forgot myself...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Balif blushed gently as he looked down at the ground "S-so What now?.....Are w-we going on a date?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 11:52 pm

"I..... Honestly don't know.... I was kind of hoping you would think of something.... That's what I get for not thinking ahead..... Huh....."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:54 pm

balif kept glaring down softly before picking his scroll up and sending an text to joey " hey? do you know anywhere that cheap an romantic? T-T I need help " balif slowly looked up at eve and glanced into her eyes and quickly looked away with a shiver.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am

Joey, currently just lying on his bed in his dorm, not really knowing what to do and just relaxing... He looked on his side table at his scroll and wasted no time in picking it up and replying "Flowers? Eve likes flowers, right?... Chocolate... Everyone likes chocolate.... Except for people who don't like chocolate.... If you have the time to surprise her.... She likes anime, right? Does she like the figurines? You could try that... She might at least appreciate that...." "And now I wait...."

"He's texting Joeira about what to do, isn't he?.. Why always him? He's not even that charming...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 24, 2015 12:35 am

"D-do you w-want to go to that new anime cafe in t-town..." Balif blushed sadly as he slowly realized she would shoot that down in a blaze of glory.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 am

Eve's eyebrow raised in confusion "A-Anime cafe?.... What... Exactly is that?... Is that another name for those cosplay cafes I've heard about in passing?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down