RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:36 am

It was a bright sunny day in the courtyard of Beacon, there was only one girl in the spot we're looking at, a rabbit faunus named Eve, she was sitting on a bench fiddling with her scroll, she was raised in an amish community and still doesn't understand how to work such things, she sighed "Ay still don' understand how to get this darn thing to play music..." she said, slightly peeved at her own confusion, she put the scroll to her side to calm down a small bit, looking at the sunny sky "Nice day out at least..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty Re: The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:43 am

Balif was walking down the small path leading to the bench.As he walked he read his book no noticing bench or the girl as he fell into Eve "Owwww.......s-sorry i dint mean to fall in to you" Balif muffled his face in Eve's lap his mind to focused on the fall and not where he landed.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty Re: The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 am

Eve flinched at the sudden intruder to her personal space, she slowly looked down awkwardly to see her assaulter's faunus ears "W-w-w-w-wo-wo-w-wo-wo" she muttered in fear, unable to move as flashbacks of bad moments started running through her mind...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:52 am

Balif's ears twitched as he felt the girls eyes on him. He fell back as quick as possible and went into a ball and began to shiver violently "d-don't l-look at me!"He stuttered still un knowing that the girl was having a panic attack as he was having his one of his own.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:56 am

Eve looked down to her lap in shame as she still was in a panic, though extremely slowly coming down from it "W-wo-wo-wo-wol-wo-wol-w-w-wolf-fu-fu-fuh..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:01 am

Balifs head slowly lifted as he felt the girls eyes move off of him his ears slowly went down as he looked up sheepishly."m-my Name is Paige..........And yes im a w-wolf faunas." His eyes darted around to look at the people that where walking around "S-sorry about the fall.......A-are you ok?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am

Eve ignored his words and continued stuttering "W-Wol-Fuh-M-M-M-Mo-Mo-Mo-..." she paused a small bit before suddenly snapping to her senses, dazed from the little episode "W-Where am Ay again?..." she said blankly, trying to remember what she was doing before she zoned out and seeing Balif in front of her, putting her hands up to her mouth apologetically and giving a small squeak of fear "Oh my gosh, Ay'm so sorry, Ay... Just have... Bad memories of wolf faunus..." she put her hand out slowly "Uh... Me name's Eve... Eve Klein... Er, you said it was... "Paint" correct?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 am

Balif looked away for a second before looking back to Eve and slowling stood up "P-paige is my name but you can call me by my real name balif if you wish........"Balif began to blush slightly as he slowly realized where he landed as his book was still in Eve's lap."c-can i have my book back please....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 am

Eve looked down to see Balif's book "Uh... Sure..." she said as she grabbed it and handed it back to tried to hand it back to him, giving him a slight smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:17 am

Balif grabbed the book and smiled slightly at the girl "Thanks.......Is this your first year here.........I don't remember seeing you last year.."Balif looked as his book for a moment and with a smile as he remembered his first year rather fondly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:19 am

Eve quickly calmed herself from the aftermath of her episode and smiled back, slightly tilting her head "Y-Yeah... I'm first year... Let me guess... Second year?..." she said quietly and cutely...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:23 am

"Yea......."Balif said rather quietly as he looked around slowly making sure no one was looking at him in a way to give him a panic attack again. "Should i leave now or keep talking to her this place is to open........."Balif thought as he slowly began to move towards the near by second year dorm building hoping the girl would take the hint so he could go somewhere where he could forget this and read his book and not be looked at........
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 am

Eve looked sadly at the wolf faunus "Was... It something I said?..." she thought sadly Uh... Sorry!..." she called out as Balif left...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 am

Balif turned and looked at the girl in slight shock "She......said sorry no one says sorry to me and i was in the wrong here and she said sorry why!?Balif thought as his eyes began to pierce the girl in front of him his mind running at a mile per minute unable to speak or think of anything else.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:35 am

Eve froze as Balif's gaze pierced her "Dear god, why is he staring at me like that?... Oh god, please tell me he isn't...!" she thought in great fear as she curled up into a ball and started stuttering again, going into another episode "M-M-M-M-M-Mo-Mo-Mo-M-M-Mo-"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:41 am

Balif looked at the girl his mind began to connect the dots of what was going on to this poor girl in front of him."She is having a panic attack........What should i do........."Balif closed his eyes and leaned in slowly over the girl and hugged her softly "Sorry.....A-are you ok now?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:45 am

Eve just started panicking harder at this "Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-M-Mo-M-Mo-" she said as low-level corrosive gas started to pour out of her mouth, slightly scraping at Balif's shoulder...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:49 am

Balif cringed in pain as the gas touched him. He sqeezed slightly harder tears began to slowly trickle from his eyes as the gas ate away at his skin "I-its ok your........Ok now......"Balif stuttered his voice full of pain from the gas and sorrow for Eve.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:52 am

Eve slowly calmed down and hugged back before she realized what she was doing and what she had done and let go "Duh-Ah-Ay... Oh my gosh, your arm, oh my, I'm so sorry!" she said in a panic as she noticed how badly she burnt him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:59 am

Balif let go slowly and held his shoulder in pain "Your......Semblance......Is cruel."Balif muttered as he fell to his knee's his eyes began to close his mind drifting slowly to dream land full of books and a girl with long ears her smile released green gas as Balif watched in horror as it way burned away his skin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:10 am

Eve looked in horror and shame as Balif fell to the ground "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!! I'm so sorry!!!" she yelled out loud as she stood up, she then picked him up bridal style and looked around for help, no one was around... Suddenly Balif's scroll rang out, signifying a call, Eve put Balif down on the bench and picked up the scroll from his pocket and answered it "Uh... Hello? Who is this?" on the other end of the call was a deep, seemingly unfeeling voice that unnerved Eve "I'm not gonna ask why you have my friend's scroll, all I'm gonna is is this: Is a wolf faunus named "Balif Turlson" there and conscious? He may go by Paige..." Eve gulped in fear as she heard this "Er... He's here, yes, alive, probably, conscious? Definitely not... Sorry..." she said apologetically to the voice on the phone "It's fine as long as you didn't do it on purpose, tell me where you are, I'll come pick him up." "You'd trust me to still keep him here even though you barely know me?" I know I can trust a stranger since a stranger has nothing against me and nothing that can harm me, now tell me: Where are you?" "Uh... I'm at a bench in the Beacon courtyard, near the statue..." she said cautiously "Cool, I'll be there in about five minutes, if he wakes up before I get there, tell him Joey's comin' to pick him up." Y-Yes sir..." she hung up and sat down next to Balif's unconscious form "I am so very sorry..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:16 am

As the pain shocked his body his eyes shot open from the pain and the dream "ow ow ow ow!"Balif yelled as his skin burned in pain his eyes locked on the girl his body grabbed his book with out his knowing as it slowly opened up to a fire page "P-please........." Balif muttered as he shook in fear of the girl and what himself may do.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 am

Eve flinched back at Balif suddenly waking and put her hand in front of her face for even minimal protection "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she said as she waited for him to say or do something, she silently muttered to herself "I'm not a devil, not a devil, not a devil..." more trying to convince herself than Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:24 am

Balifs ears twitched as he listened to Eve's quite words "your not a devil..........."Balif said sadly as his skin slowly stopped burning his body still in part shock over the girl."..........y-your to cute to be one."Balif said nervously as his mind went oh god why did i say something joey would say?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 am

Eve blushed slightly as she heard him comment on her cuteness "Err... Thanks?... I really am sorry... About... Well... That...." she said as she pointed to Balif's injury with the hand that was used to shield her face "But from personal experience of my family, you can stop the pain pretty quickly by just dousing it in holy water!" she said helpfully, trying to make it up to the wolf faunus in front of her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next