RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] Empty Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:57 pm

It was about noon on Saturday before the boy known as Jett Kyland a member of team Reajent (REJT) who had unwittingly secured a date with local idol Meli Amant had finally woken up and started getting ready for what was to be a eventful day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jett had finally gotten done waking up and getting dressed into his casual clothes it was already 12:34 "Aw crap! he thought as he looked at the clock to see what time it was "I really need to check where we are supposed to meet up" so he reached for his scroll and called the newest contact in his list "Shiplord"

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Meli was just hanging about in her team's room, waiting for her scroll to ring, when it did she quickly picked up the call "Hey, Jetty! I'm in my dorm if that's what you're wondering!" she said merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Jett grimaced at the nickname "Jetty" "Ugh.." he paused a moment to regain his composure "Actually I was wondering where and when we were supposed to meet today we never agreed on anything" he said deciding to ignore the whole "Jetty" thing.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Meli laughed guiltily "I... Was hoping you'd know where to go... Now is perfectly fine for me though..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:45 pm

"Oh okay..." Jett paused not knowing how to respond next "So should we meet in front of the academy then" he asked in a uncertain tone.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Meli giggled "Sure? I guess? I'll see you there!" she said merrily, hanging up, grabbing a sparkling violet handbag and leaving the room to see him there...

{At the front of the academy}

Meli was waiting patiently for Jett, occasionally checking her scroll for texts "Where is he?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Jett arrived at the front of the academy slightly winded and looked around for Meli "ah there  she is" he walked over to her quickly "Sorry I'm a bit latethe thing is I'm not entirely used to the academy yet so I got a bit turned around" he said rubbing the back of his head embarrassed.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Meli laughed a bit "It's okay, Jetty, I have a while to get used to it too... I'm still getting lost alot..." she said, rubbing the back of her head with a smile "So... Where are we going?... I... Was hoping you would think of something by the time we got here..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Jett stared at her blankly for a good while with only two thoughts reaming in the mental holocaust of panic that was going through his mind the first being "Ah crap!" the second was "Jetty?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Meli smiled and giggled a bit at the lack of an answer "So... That's a no?..." she said with a laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"a-ah yeah sorry..."  Jett said as he looked away slightly ashamed of what he perceived as his social ignorance.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Meli laughed and gave him a tight hug "Aw, it's okay, Jetty, we can just go to the Shooting Star Bar, I guess? That's a great place!" she said happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Jett brightened up slightly at the suggestion "yeah that would work" He said slightly enthused and a slight smile appearing on his face
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Meli smiled "Have you ever been there before? It's awesome!" she asked with curiousity
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 pm

"Yeah I've been there before only briefly though" he said remembering the time he met Pete and Balif with a slight smile on his face
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Meli smiled warmly "Aww, that smile gives me good feelings about how that went! Now come on, let's go, you can tell me in the car if you want!" she said happily before running off...

{Later in the city, in Meli's car...}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 pm

"...and that's about all that happened" Jett concluded on his story about his experience at the Shooting Star Bar with a smile on his face.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Meli laughed a bit ""Doom Bros"?... "Doom Bros"? Really? I can't tell whether that's badass, stupid or adorable, though from what you told me, that fits this Pete guy perfectly." she said with great amusement...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 pm

"Yeah still don't understand where he got that from" Jett said with a quizzical look on his face. He just shrugged and resumed staring out the window idly now that he didn't know what too talk about.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 pm

"I hope I can meet these guys one day, they seem nice..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:07 pm

"Yeah they are... just the thing is if you do meet Balif try not to look at him he freaks out pretty bad" Jett said as he caught site of the bar
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Meli took a mental note and also saw the bar coming into view "We're here!" she said victoriously, almost humourously so, as she drove into a free space on the curb and waited for Jett to exit the car "Do you sing much, Big Guy?" she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"Me sing?" Jett gave a small chuckle "Do I sound like I'm a singer" Jett said jokingly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Meli looked him over for a few seconds "Yes... Like... A Rock singer... Or Metal?..." she said honestly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Jett laughed a little "Nah I'm more the strong silent type in case you couldn't tell" he said half joking
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next