RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm

"Don't worry about it I'm not going to attack you over a few words" he said as he took a bite of bread with no expression
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Mora sighed as he finished his food looking at the time "Shit its late"as Mora spoke he showed his watch to Meli
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Meli looked at Mora's watch to see it was 8 o'clock "It is a bit late..." she said before looking over to Jett "I guess this wasn't the most eventful first visit... A tour of one room and a simple dinner..." she said with joking disappointment before giving Jett a sweet smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:35 pm

It was late as they said and Jett really needed to start walking back "I suppose I should leave then" he said as he stood up from the table
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Meli got up "'Kay then, see ya on Monday then!" she said happily before stopping next to her brother and leaning in to whisper in his ear "You know what I want, I know you don't want to do it, but I know you know..." she said, implying that she wanted him to stay the night, she didn't care where he slept, he just wanted him to stay the night, she didn't know why, she just did...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Mora sighed as he looked at his sister whispering in her ear "Sister i dont trust him at all. That being said fine he can stay."Mora sighed again "Only because you trust him."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:52 pm

"Thanks, Bro, you're the best." Meli smiled and nodded subtly then walked off happily to her room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:02 am

Jett looked at siblings whispering at each other and took it as a good opportunity leave and started heading for the front door.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 am

Meli looked to Jett with a smile before either of them left "Jetty! Bro want's to tell you something!" she said happily before going through the door and down the hall to a large set of stairs going up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am

Mora glared at his sister "What! No you want to tell him something!"Mora yelled angerly as he began to put away stuff
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:44 am

"So what is it that I'm supposed to be told" Jett asked utterly confused
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:47 am

Mora sighed "You can stay for the night if you want."Mora looked at Jett for a second "My sister wants you to not me."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:57 am

Jett was puzzled and had to stop for a moment to think before he could speak "Why?" he asked looking directly at Mora
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 am

Mora shrugged "I dont know maybe she doesn't want you to walk home this late it is easy to get lost in town."Mora pointed at the door "Go up the stairs and to your right is her room go ask her."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 am

"Okay I guess..." he said before heading up the stairs and knocking on her door "Umm hello?" he asked feeling confused and slightly embarrassed
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:30 am

Meli's voice could be heard behind the door "Hang on! I'm only half-dressed!" she yelled happily, another minute passed and she opened the door to reveal herself to be wearing a simple pink sleeveless shirt and pajama pants combo "So... Are you just here to tell me "Goodnight" then leave or did Mora tell you to stay the night?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:35 am

"Umm yeah he did and that's why I'm here" he gave a short pause "I wanted to ask why"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:00 am

Meli shrugged "Just didn't want you to have to walk home by yourself... It's a long way to Beacon..." she said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:03 am

"If that's the case than don't worry about it I can handle myself" He said to her plainly "plus I'm pretty sure that your brother is displeased by my presence"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:10 am

Meli smiled "He's... Like that with everyone... He'll... Warm up to you... Eventually..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 am

"You don't need to make excuses for it he is justified in his anger I don't blame him" jett said before he started to turn around to leave "also as strange as it was thanks for the hospitality"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:19 am

Mora walked up the stairs seeing jett about to leave "You know it is only polite to take an offer to stay the night big guy."Mora said smugly as he walked past and went to open his door "So you should stay."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:25 am

Jett groned inwardly to himself "When he puts it like that courtesy demands I stay" "When you say it like that I have no choice" he said in resignation to the fact
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:27 am

Mora chuckled slightly "That was the point"As mora spoke he waved his hand slightly and went into his room closing the door after he entered "Sis you o me one here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:31 am

Meli smiled at Mora before he closed his door "So... I have a sleeping bag in one of the storage rooms downstairs in about your size!" she said happily "It's the door to the immediate left of the stairs!" she continued before going downstairs to get it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next