RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] Empty A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Koi sat down at the table, her long white hair flowing down her back as she observed the room around her, her notepad clutched tightly in her hand as she sat. If he doesn't show up I'm going to kill him. Brutally. She thought, watching the other kids sit down at the other tables with their friends as they began eating. She had yet to start introducing herself as Lucy, something that she had started doing when she met him. She liked the ring the name had to it, and was determined to keep it that way. Across the room a large crowd of guys were all surrounding one particular girl. Said light blue haired girl was being fiercely protected by someone most people believed to be her younger sister. On the other end of the hall, some of the girls were swooning around a certain white haired Scythe wielder. Fabled to be the strongest seen at Signal in a long time. Koi could care less though. All she needed to do was figure out why this boy had told her to meet him here, when he wasn't even here himself.

And so Koi sat, playing with the spirals of her notepad while she waited for her prey to arrive.

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] Empty Re: A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Pete was moving quickly to the cafeteria as he was getting chased by some local bullies "Messiah-Brand Bicycles, WHY ME!?" he thought to himself as he ran, taking turns and bends to avoid the guys chasing him "Get the hell back here you twerp!" one of them yelled as he took one last turn before hiding in a random unlocked locker, letting the bullies pass "Where the hell'd he go? He should still be in sight now!"Maybe he's hiding?" "Don't be an idiot, man, Born's not one to do smart things! Let's go or we'll miss lunch anyways, one little rabbit gone missing won't matter in our record..." "There's a record to being a jackass?... Huh... And calling me a rabbit? Really? I'm a bear, thank you, don't try to be poetic when your favourite pastimes are beating on the weak and having the IQ of a walnut!" he snarked to himself as the bullies went away, he stepped outside of the locker and made his way to the cafeteria, hoping the bullies wouldn't notice him again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked through the window in the door to the cafeteria to see the bullies nowhere to be seen "Musta' got some grub and bolted..." he said quietly as he opened the door to the large room, spotting the girl that sparked his interest only a few days back, a strange girl named "Lucy", he had felt a small spark when he met her, he didn't know why it was, but he knew that they'd get along, he sat down on the other side of the table she was at "Hey there, didn't think you'd come... So... What do you want to talk about?..." he said with noticeably awkwardness, clearly not used to friendly interaction, but trying his best...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] Empty Re: A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

-Your the one who invited me here,- Koi responded, raising her notepad so that Pete could read it. -I would've thought you were the one who was going to start this conversation,- She added, choosing her words carefully as the football team came running out of the locker rooms, making all sorts of ruckus as the quarterback ran with a certain big-breasted Koala faunus sitting on his shoulders, the girl laughing happily as she held her fists into the air, a rather large grin on her face as the team bounded outside. This display had drawn the attention of most of the students in the room, and a good portion of the girls were silently fuming to themselves over the fact that she had seen Little Miss Princess riding on the shoulders of the QB. The two light blue haired girls stared after the team, the eldest sibling sighing and shaking her head in disapproval, the name 'Kuro' coming out as she watched the last member of the team leave the building.

Turning back to Pete, Koi quickly wrote down another note before showing it to the bear.
-That was a rather loud display.-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Pete laughed a bit"Yeah, tell me about it... There's a reason I don't like sports: Too loud..." he said as he stared at the piece of paper curiously "Why the writing thing, anyways? I like it, but what's the reason for it?" he looked up at her slowly as he spoke, coming to meet her eyes and feeling the same spark as when they met, but ignoring it, too curious to care why he felt it at all...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:36 pm

-Emotions and I don't get along too well. Also, this makes me seem a bit scarier when I threaten someone,- Koi replied, setting the notepad down before taking a small water bottle out of her bag, taking a small sip of it before replacing it back where it was. Writing down yet another sentence on her notepad, she raised it again so that Pete could read it. -Also allows me to be less predictable when in a fight, unlike those knuckleheads who were chasing after you,- She added, her gaze turning to the ceiling where several dark shapes could be seen hanging limply, suspended by what looked to be spikes embedded into the ceiling.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Pete looked up at the cieling with her "What are you loo-.... Wow... Wow!... That's mean! And cool! Really cool!.... They're gonna be okay right? They aren't dead?...." said with a mixture of relief, schaudenfraude and slight fear at the sight of the "Knuckleheads" that were chasing him hanging on closer inspection was revealed to be just their clothes, nothing fatal "I appreciate it I guess... Or were you doing it for your own reasons?" he asked with as much curiousity ashis previous question...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 pm

-Kohai is mine and mine alone to pick on.- Koi responded, her face blank and emotionless on the outside, although it was bright red on the inside.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Pete looked at her with clear confusion ""Ko...Hai"? I didn't know you were someone's Senpai... I wasn't aware anyone at this school knew what those words even meant... Or is that their name? Who names their kid "Kohai"?" he laughed, still confused at who this "Kohai" person is...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:05 pm

-Kohai is the Japanese honorific comply used when referring to someone's junior. They were picking on Kohai. I dealt with them.- She responded, pointing at him when she showed him the note, indicating that he was Kohai.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Pete looked at her still confused "But who is your Ko-.... Oooooh...." he realized that he was who she was referring to and blushed "Uh... Thanks for thinking your obligated to protect me then... Senpai... " he said, trying to pass it off as a joke "I... Guess that means we're cool then?..." he said slightly more seriously, though still with a half-joking tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 pm

-Sure.- Koi wrote, showing the message to Pete as a male voice filled the room with a song most people knew by heart, mad  more recognizable due to the fact that the band's singer was the idiot singing it, a good portion of the already swooning girls nearly falling over despite the song not being very romantic.
-Showoff.-

((Song: Click me!))
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Pete looked at the singer with annoyance after he read Koi's note "Ugh, I know, really that's putting it lightly... I don't even like this song... Wanna get outta here? Get some peace?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:24 pm

- Sure.- Koi replied, simply showing the note from earlier as she stood up. -But where do we go?-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Pete just stood up with her and put his hands in his pockets "Just outside, get some fresh air, y'know? Not my preferred hang out, but it's better than being here I say..." he said casually as he walked towards the door to the cafeteria and held it open for his new-found friend...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Koi accepted Pete's offer, several bodies falling onto the table when she stepped outside, although the singer simply ignored it. Stepping outside, Koi looked up at the overcast sky and breathed in. Relishing in the taste of the air that she was so deprived of at home. She smiled, an actual genuine smile, a breeze picking up and blowing her hair to one side as she gazed up at the sky.
"Thank you," She whispered.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Pete looked at Koi with a small smile "So the angel can speak!" he joked as he heard her voice "Thanks for what anyways? All I did was suggest we go outside..." he said as he looked back up to the sky, smiling a little as he strayed off the path and sat under a tree on the side of the path, patting the dirt next to him as if to invite Koi to sit next to him "'Though... It is a rather nice sight, huh? People always say a clear night in Vale is a sky you'll never forget, but I prefer a nice cloudy day..." he said, getting sidetracked as he looked to the sky, smiling as a small crack of thunder growled "Sounds like it's gonna rain..." he said quietly and happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Koi smiled as she told Pete. " I'm not able to go outside at home. My dad gets rather angry if I ask, thinks I'll run away." She said, her eyes sparkling as she thanked Pete once more. The thanks also an agreement to his statement about Vale skies.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Pete looked at her with suddenly sorrowful eyes "Your dad doesn't let you go outside?... Like, ever?!... That's... Only the saddest thing I've ever heard... Okay, second saddest, but you probably don't want to hear about that..." he said as rain began to fall, looked back up to the sky with the same smile he had before "Don't worry though, Kohai's got ya covered there... I'm guessing we'll be showing eachother alot of amazing things for as long as we know eachother... Was that cliched and/or creepy?" he joked after he realized the corniness of what he just said "Rain just... Makes me feel so... "Artsy" I guess... Like I could write a poem or paint a masterpiece... I wonder why..." he said, getting sidetracked again by the grays and blacks that painted the sky...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 pm

-It's as if the sky itself is weeping for those who have left this world,- Koi wrote, strangely poetic in the statement. She continued to stare up at the sky, her aura creating one of the many miscellaneous items that she could produce: an umbrella, as she stared upward. Her eyes far off and distant, as if she was dreaming of a world where she was much better off, a world where she didn't feel quite so alone...
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Pete looked over to her with a warm smile "That's some poetry right there..." he said blankly, yet sweetly "It's not often I meet someone like you, Lucy... Someone who won't take my lunch money" he joked, laughing a small bit as his sentence came out, but then getting a more serious tone in his voice "But really... I'm kind glad I met you already..." he said with a solemn happiness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 pm

-Thank you, Pete.- Koi responded, raising the note so that he could see it. She looked at him, her blue eyes catching his as the wind picked up again. There was an eerie feeling to this moment, one that foreshadowed a future neither of them could possibly comprehend at the time.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Pete looked back into Lucy's eyes and were distracted by them "Wow... They're like pure pools of shining water... So pretty... Duh-Focus Born!" he shook his head out of his distracted state and spoke up "So... After Signal what're you planning on doing? Heading to Beacon or somethin'?" he asked with curiousity "I'm planning on heading there myself, my dad always said that whoever learnt at Beacon was destined to be a great hunter!..." he sighed after bringing up his father, remembering the day he died with great sorrow, though he shook his head to get that thought out of his head, wanting to focus on Koi's response rather than his own self-pity...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:36 pm

-Yea. Beacon allows me to get away from my dad, possibly forever, but I can only hope that they overlook my issues.- Koi responded, her smile still present as she presented the note to Pete. The eerie moment temporarily took its leave of them as the wind died down a bit.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:15 am

"You're dad's really that bad, huh?..." he said with slight worry "Well... If you ever run away, you've got the chance to stay at my house..." he said trying to make her feel better about her father's supposed abusiveness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:49 pm

-Thank you, Pete. I may take you up on that at some point,- Koi responded, showing the note to Pete as the bell that signaled the end of the lunch period sounded.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next