RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Pete looked in the direction the sound was coming from with a vacant smile "Looks like it's time to go..." he quickly stood up and began to walk, turning back to Lucy for a second "Will we be seeing eachother after school? I feel that a Senpai should walk her Kohai home... Er-That is, if you want to..." he said, coming out of his calmed trance once he realized that what he said could have sounded demanding...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fated Meeting [Closed][SS Tortured Prey][Finished]

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Koi simply nodded, -Sure,- She wrote, grabbing Pete's hand as she walked back inside the building, fighting down a strange sense that she would experience this very same thing in the future.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Pete smiled to Lucy "I would like that very much, Senpai..."

{After School}

Pete was waiting right outside the building for Lucy "Where is she?..." he pondered, looking down at his old analogue watch, waiting for Lucy to arrive...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:31 pm

"Any specific reason your standing out here all alone?" Lucy asked, seeming to materialize behind Pete as she spoke. Truth be told she had been standing there for a few minutes, silently waiting for him to wonder where she was before she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Pete flinched slightly at Lucy's sudden appearance, but quickly calmed as he realized who it was "You promised to walk me home, that's what Senpais do, right?" he laughed a small bit "Or have you revoked my Kohai status already?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:38 pm

-I never said that I was gonna revoke it. I was just wondering why you've been standing out here for so long without coming to look for me,- Lucy wrote, a devious twinkle in her eye as she showed Pete the message.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Pete smiled at her and laughed a small bit "I'm not the brightest guy in the world if that makes it up to ya..." he joked, clearly unimpressed with himself for not thinking of that "So... I guess we're going now? Or do you have something to do before we go?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:59 pm

-No. We can go if you want to,- She wrote, grasping Pete's hand as she looked up at him.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Pete blushed as small bit as she gripped at his hand, he didn't know why, he just thought this was a thing Senpais and Kohais did... "Duh-Okay..." he said with a thinly veiled awkwardness as they walked towards Pete's house in the rain "So, my house is kinda nearby, it's 83 Virgo Street, you know where that is?" he said merrily to his Senpai
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 pm

-Yea. I've passed it a few times,- She responded, beginning to build up her fortifications as she and Pete turned onto the correct street.

Her house, over at 163 Dead-End Drive, was only the next street over. And Lucy could feel its proximity like a skin-eating plague.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Pete looked at Lucy with a grin "So... How far is your house? Maybe if it's close enough we can walk to school together?" he said happily before noticing her radiating a feeling of worry "Uh... You okay?... You look a little... Off all of a sudden..." he said with worry in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 pm

-163 Dead-End Drive,- Lucy responded, her responses becoming more and more robotic as they walked. -And I'm fine.-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Pete gazed at her with worry "Are you sure?.. You don't look all that fine... Is it your dad?... Like I said, if you ever get the urge to run, you have a place to go now..." he sad sincerely, not understanding how he could help...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 am

- Like I said. I'm fine.- Lucy responded, the strain of hiding her emotions increasing.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 am

Pete looked at her sadly before putting on a clearly fake smile "'kay... If you say so... I'll see you tomorrow then... Thanks for today..." he said before giving her a quick hug before she could react and quickly ran inside of his house, nearly slamming the door in his hurry, when he was inside he sighed "Hope she'll be okay..." he thought with worry before putting throwing his bag on the couch and his sword next to the doorway...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Koi watched Pete go enter the house, silently turning and walking down the sidewalk towards her house, her emotions now completely sealed away, the key nowhere to be found.
--Timeskip: 3 years---

Lucy watched Pete go inside the house for what seemed like the millionth time. It was a mere 3 days before her time at Signal ended.
This stops. Today, She thought, her fist clenching tightly as she turned and walked down the street, the rain beginning to follow heavily as she walked. Her Aura materializing in a dark purple fog that gently swept over the area.

I will not suffer any longer.

That night, the usual muffled screams that drifted from the Raine house were strangely absent, abruptly cut off by a flash of lightning, and the crash of thunder. Four days later, Jonathan Raine's body was found. His head severed and lying in a basket to the right of the front door. Next to him laid a note, written very carefully and with recognizable thought.

-No more.-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2