RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Thug Meeting [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Thug Meeting [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Thug Meeting [Closed] Empty Thug Meeting [Closed]

Post by Vert Lafleur Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 pm

The wind seemed to fit onto the downcast that made up most of the sky on this day. The City itself didn't seem to be too vicious at this moment. There was of course the normal night goers or some people hanging out in the park. But for the most part it was silent....besides the men seeming to decide to pit on the long haired blond teen in the back alley. His green eyes looking at the group as they looked down on him, and seemed to try their best to make him turn over his money. He brushed down his black t-shirt a bit and fixed his rather opened dress shirt that seemed to rest on top of it. It's white color seeming to give his flesh a sort of glow, even in this dark alley. The smell wasn't too bad, well besides the sent that seemed to protrude out of the cough holes the three men before him seemed to think was needed in talking.

The man with short dark red hair and blue-green eyes took a step forward. He was short, compared to Vert himself, but by no means did he seem to care. Which in a way was a good thing. Vert could seriously care less about them as well. “So kid, are you going to just cough up the dough? We know all about your family. They have the money. Hell if I remember right they often have the connections to. Maybe you can even hook us up into it.” His tanned lips continued to spew up non-sense. What fun. Another delinquent looking for a fast track into a runner position for a mob, that could careless about trash like him. He looked up for a second seeing some people walking by. The other two moved in to close his view. Bummer the girl looked pretty good in his mind. His green gaze turning back to the short man before him. Ignoring the black and Green haired man that seemed to stand behind their boss. Both seeming to be around his own height probably a few inches hire. In more torn up jeans, and both wearing white sleeveless to show off more of their muscle.

"Well, generally these things need more progress. Though i'd have to say you are rather brave to attack the person's son you eventually wish to employ you. That'd be like stealing the Schnee companies cargo and then selling it back to them for benefits while keeping the logo on it...” Vert stated, blinking lightly as he was pretending to be concerned with this groups well being. Of course he wasn't, he just needed a reason to strike at them. That and he was probably going to need to remember the time he needed to go to the entrance ceremony or whatever Beacon had. He just couldn't get over the fact that sometimes his luck came out way to bad. Almost like he was destined to meet one annoying piece of trash a day..or maybe his father decided he needed to have another test to prove his worth to the family.

What? You think we're stupid. Listen, by taking your money we can use you as a hostage to get into the gang. Get it? You have no choice. Give us your money.” The larger man with black hair stated. Vert's gaze meeting his rather dumb brown eyes. His stupid stubby face just annoyed him more.

Did you really just say that?” The shorter one exclaimed as if he was furious by their plans being told straight out in the open. “You can't say that now he wont give us his money cause he knows the plan.

As if they couldn't get dumber, their leader vomited out the confirmation of their intent this entire time. Vert sighed lightly, keeping it mostly to himself as he looked to the ground, his black shoes and clean jeans would probably get dirty today, let alone he choose this day of all days not to brush his hair. Giving it a sort of claw like look at the ends of it. Hovering over his lower back almost covering up his own butt. Of course he just looked to the men before him once more. They were to say the least diverse? He didn't really care to much about what seemed to be the next flow of his victims. Though he'd have to call in a few favors if he wanted to keep it silent possibly...or he could just run. He may be new to the city but if need be he could work himself threw this area. The decisions were always interesting. He wasn't about to use his weapon on such low lives either. It would probably make it rust somehow. He just sighed, it wasn't even a good day.

At least, he thought to himself, the buildings seem to have a rather nice brick texture to them. It would be shameful to make them covered in blood...but if it had to be. It had to be.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Thug Meeting [Closed] Empty Re: Thug Meeting [Closed]

Post by DarkRecon Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:49 pm

"Hey boys. We interrupting something?"

A female voice said this as two individuals appeared on the end of the alley. It was a strange sight. For one, both of them were in civilian clothes. Sneakers, jeans, t-shirt and what looked like jackets that both were wearing. The female stood around 5'10" and the male 6'1".

But it was the unmarked Atlus helmits and the weapons they suddenly were holding that made them stand out. The female looked like she was holding a simple one-handed sword. The male was holding a sword and shield set-up but the sword looked liked it was two-handed. Plus, the sword itself was glowing red slightly.

"...normally we don't arm ourselves like this but there are scary things that come out at night. Case in point", the female then added, pointing her weapon at the large man with the black hair.

Last edited by DarkRecon on Mon May 04, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:42 pm

He looked at the two people behind him for a second. And could instantly tell they were his friends. “Oh, wow you guys came huh?” He stated laughing a bit. Looking at Rutilus, for a moment meeting her gaze and then turning to Indigo. “Well I guess that means I don't have to be so nice anymore.” He said coldly as he turn to the men before. Who seemed already scketchy about this as it was. They stumbled back.

“Police? No...did did his father already send people to deal with us? How..how” The one large man stated. Though obviously the more stupid of the bunch before fumbling back. It seemed they couldn't tell anything apart when it came down to things. He did wonder why he even got himself into this situation to begin with though. And sighed lightly. “Well my father can sometimes be prudent when it comes to these things” He stated with a slight laugh. “But it's just how it goes.”

He was going to just play them off as possible people that were sent from his father. Of course they weren't, he knew that and they know that. But it wasn't like he was going to let them have their way either. After the way they treated him. So it was probably best for him to do it this way.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Sat May 02, 2015 10:48 am

"...hey Indi...what fancy line would you use here?", the female asks, still pointing her weapon at one of the thugs.

The male let out a sigh, perhaps annoyed with the short nickname, before saying, "Honestly, we could just let this slide. They're smart enough to know that they lost the numbers advantage."

"Yeah I know buuuut I don't think "he" is in the mood...but I'll ask...hey Vert! What do you say about this party here. Break out the drinks and snacks?", the female calls.

The male just let out another sigh as he decided to waited for the call on Vert's part. It was also a code of sorts to use a coin toss call amonsts other hidden messages but this time, she was being blunt. And it DID look like Vert needed to vent some anger right now...

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Vert looked over at the men as they seemed to had changed their entire demeanor. Almost as though the thought of angering his father was now the turning point in this entire discussion. Which it wasn't about a few moments ago before they even bothered thinking. “Well, in all honesty. I don't think your skills should be wasted on this trash. I was merely on my way to do some window shopping before these idiots decided to hit me up.” he stated looking away from them. His eyes were that of disgust when looking at them now. However, when it met the gaze of his friends it changed to a more calm view. “Though I mean, we could always just make sure my father gets the word that these fools tried to take me in order to get into the group. I'm sure it will go well with the other families around here.” He stated a cruel smile on his lips.

The men seemed to cower, and moved further away before booking it like mad mean being chased by fire. It was only natural that such idiots would act this way in the first place. He just turned fully around and looked Rutilus up and down and laughed. “Sexy lady huh?” He said jokingly and looked to Indigo, “So your family likes to make them grow fast or something?” he stated, continuing his friendly flirting.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Mon May 04, 2015 10:53 pm

"Hmph...I just wish your brain would grow and not your manhood", Indigo responds with a clever retort.

"Now now boys. Play nice", Rutilus says with a smile.

Sheathing their weapons, both look around to make sure the area was clear.

"...if you don't mind Vert, we'll walk with ya till your ready to call it a day", Indigo states, actually speaking for once instead of keeping quiet.

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Mon May 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Vert laughed lightly at the statement. “Well if it didn't grow, it would mean she would be hideous would it not?” He laughed and just pondered it. “Well walking along is fine. It's not like anything else is every going to actually happen. Though, that all depends on how much my father paid possibly other people.” He says jokingly, though he was being honest. He just made sure it came off as a joke for most people around. He looked about before taking a foot out and walking out of the alley way. Seeing as the stores near by were more then enough he turned to walk to them. “So, did you guys want to go anywhere? It's not like it's a huge hassle either way. We need to spend some time...doing nothing.” He said and again let out a rather bland laugh before looking to passerby's carefully. Always keeping his own awareness about. It was just, he was so use to being attacked or assaulted that it probably grew on him. This endless distrust of humans around him...well of anything that is. He'd known Indigo and his sister for sometime though, leading to him not needing to be too aware of where they were.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

"Where ever. Heck, we could go get those drinks and snacks if you want?", Rutilus asks with a smile.

Indigo actually chuckled at that clever remark. Then he tapped his head and nodded to his sister.

Then, both of them took off their unmarked Atlus helmits, letting their brown hair come down to their shoulders. They then hung them on the side of their jeans by some hook of sorts and they just followed Vert.

As they walked, Rutilus asked, "So Vert. Your dad being a jerk again with those thugs?"

"Ruti!"

"What? It's an honest question."

Indigo let out a sigh. He wondered how Rutilus's big mouth hasn't gotten her into trouble. But then again, the rumors they knew about Vert's family and how much Vert himself was willing to tell them sort of painted a "super strict" father amonst other things. Indigo wasn't nosy enough to talk about it with Vert but Rutilus...outspoken as ever.

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Vert didn't look back. But he did respond to what Rutilus asked.

“I dunno. Not that it really was something that matters. Either way, I have to look at all forms of these” he paused for a moment. Thinking about how to say the next words. “Situations, as merely tests or something on those lines.” He hadn't really put to much thought into it at the moment. He really just hoped they were normal thugs, but as his brain kept yerking at him. It seemed they could have very well been another test set up by his father. The old man never trusted him at all, and most of all seemed to have a rather twisted way of teaching him things. He wouldn't forgive him, but for now he would have to play the nice boy occasionally in order to make sure he didn't suspect anything.

“We could just take a stop at a diner or something. Get some drinks and snacks there if that is what you want.” He stated after his slight moment of silence, his eyes watching people carefully while still seeming to be rather calm on the exterior. It wasn't something he was too proud of, but he didn't really trust anyone. At any moment they could turn on him, attack him or worse. His life wasn't one that people would wish. But at the same time, people only see the money, and never the hardships. So that's just how it went in the long run. No one really cared about what was actually happening. Just their endless greed feeding their minds with false thoughts.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 pm

"Like I said, your call Vert...there is a diner nearby I know of. Just not sure how crowed it's going to be at this hour", Rutilus says as she and Indigo continue to follow behind Vert.

After a bit of walking and silence, Indigo then decided to speak.

"...well since the ice's been sort of broken on the subject I'll ask...Vert. What's your old man think about you trying to join up with Beacon?"

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 am

Vert paused for a moment. Looking over the street before turning around to look at his two friends behind him with a light smile. “Well I guess we could go to that dinner if you you want.” He stated to Rutilus, and looked to Indigo right after. “Generally, he told me not to make a fool of the family.” He said in a rather brief form.

The truth was, his father didn't enjoy the fact that he would be going to school with one of the rivals of their own company. Figuring it may lead to some sort of information leak or whatever. For the most part, his father was rather bland when it came down to these things...no bland wasn't the right word. He would hide behind a mask of kindness, only to slowly destroy whatever life he would try to make. With the sole purpose of making sure he was more then ready for the real world ahead. Like as if he needed the countless reminders. Always biting down on him, tearing at him over and over again. He was the reason he was paranoid, un-willing to even look at the nearby people as innocents, no...they were all willing to attack him. All potential targets wanting to assault him, and the only thing he  could do was talk it out, or take them out.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRecon Thu May 14, 2015 12:54 am

"...Vert...me and Indigo...were not dummies...just...just don't push us out completely ok?", Rutilus suddenly says.

"Rutilus. You should really consider thinking about what you say. When we go to Beacon, they ain't going to tolerate that kind of behavior", Indigo says.

"Yeah yeah I know."

On that, the diner then came into view.

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down