RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Strange meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Strange meeting

2 posters

Go down

Strange meeting Empty Strange meeting

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Deep in the forest there is a small hot spring and in that hotspring there is a girl named Rota taking what her people called a cleansing bath completely unknowing if what was happening around her Rota took her bath in peace not caring if anyone seen her or not.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Strange meeting Empty Re: Strange meeting

Post by Requiem Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 pm

While the girl lounged peacefully within the waters, the air would be suddenly disturbed as a certain, dark-furred Faunus gave a rather loud, enthusiastic cry from a distance, which was coupled with the vigorous stomping and thrashing of some type of creature. Soon enough, he appeared alongside the entity in which he was accompanied with, trampling across the clearing while upon the back of a rather larger-sized and aged Beowolf. A single hand of his seemed to grab tightly into its scruff while he himself remained upon a crouched position on its back, grinning in a heavy sense of amusement as he twirled a sword of his within the remaining extremity. "Yeah, that's right! Howl's it goin', biatch?!" he bellowed in a somewhat carefree and rowdy voice, laughing all the while. Oh my God, I can't believe that I've never done this before... This is fucking fun as Hell!

During the moment in which he screeched these words, the crossbreed glanced over to the side, immediately growing significantly quieter despite the fact that he continued to cling onto the fighting Grimm that he mounted. Towards his flank, he caught sight of the pool not too far away, his ears twitching in a minor sense of confusion which was only emphasized as soon as he caught sight of the other one afar. Woah, what the-

Before that thought could be concluded, the poor old Beowolf that hosted this crazy rider gave a loud howl before shifting awkwardly to the side, rapidly nearing a more covered part of the forest for the meantime. Both the boy and the creature disappeared within the shades and shrouds of the plantlife as a result, each of them releasing some sort of sound of surprise in the process.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Rota looked off in the direction the beowolf ran off to standing slowly rota would keep looking over there. "Where did they go.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:34 am

Soon after the collision, a distant, yet mass amount of howling and screeching would be heard within the same, general area in which the two had disappeared in. It would be cut off into a meek silence within moments as the sounds of a weapon shifting and cutting clean through an object scored through the clearing. Quietness would take the scene for a few seconds before murmuring would be faintly heard, though would gradually grow louder as the rider from minutes prior began to walk back into the edge of the view. "Aw, geez... Dammit, it's fun, but I gotta know learn how to tame those little shits..." he muttered to himself while rubbing his neck. A small wince sounded slightly as he touched the back of it, and his ears pinned lightly against his head while he clenched his teeth softly. "Ow, dammit... Aaaaaah, I also gotta fall in a different way next time... Jesus..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:17 pm

by the time the boy would come back Rota would be dressed by that time and looking at him kinda confused "Are you ok?"She would ask as she started to smile a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:00 pm

At the sound of the new, unfamiliar voicing, the canine stopped in his tracks, his ears twitching and slowly shifting over to turn towards the other's direction. Soon afterwards, he glanced over his shoulder while still maintaining his hand behind his neck. He blinked blankly at first. "Uh...yeah, I'm totally fine," he said in reply, nodding slowly. After speaking this, he turned heel a little bit, allowing his figure to face the newcomer's to a fuller extent. "...Were you, uh... You were the same chick that I saw just now, right? Theeee~... Well, the naked one? Orrrr...used-to-be-naked, I should say?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down