RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)]

2 posters

Go down

Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] Empty Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 pm

At Signal academy there was a boy named Peter Born, it was lunch time and he was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for his friend and Senpai, Lucy Raine, however, she was running slightly late...

"Where is she?..." Pete wondered aloud, face clearly showing a combination of worry and boredom...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] Empty Re: Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)]

Post by Drae Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Having trouble?" Leaf asked, suddenly appearing behind the boy as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)] Empty Re: Another Fated Meeting [S.S. Suffocated Prey (Love Triangle)]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Pete took a second to realize someone was talking to him, even then he was surprised when he turned around to see Leaf, flinching a slight bit "Duh-Uh-Buh-Boobs-Uh-Hi... Uh..." he stuttered as he saw the older girl "Why is she talking to me? No one but Lucy talks to me unless they want something... But what does she want?!" he thought in a slight panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 pm

"Huh?" Leaf said, blinking due a few seconds before looking down, chipping her breasts before giving a frustrated groan.
"These things haven't grown again have they?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Pete blushed a small bit and smiled awkwardly "Uh... Hi?... I've seen you before... You're... That chick that always celebrates with the football team right?" he said trying to recall where he had seen the girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 pm

"Yup! That would be me!" Leaf responded, bouncing as she spoke. Her breasts doing the same by nature of physics.
"I'm also the one who managed to pants the headmaster during the last assembly without being caught." She added, her voice dropping to a whisper as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Pete laughed at this, obviously impressed "That was you? How'd you do that?" he asked with great curiousity...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 pm

"Nuh uh uh, a magician never reveals her secrets," Leaf responded, gently talking Pete on his most with her right index finger as she spoke.
-Kohai... who is this?-Lucy wrote, her presence suddenly becoming detectable as she seemed to radiate dark energy, a black must enveloping her as she stood mere inches behind the boy.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Pete turned to face Lucy with a smile "Hello, Senpai, what took you so long to get here?" he said curiously before reading the note she had written "This is Leaf, you know, the chick who always hangs out with the football team..." he said before whispering into her ear "I have no idea what she wants from me, I just know that she's the one who pranked the principle last assembly..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Leaf stared at Lucy, her eyes fixated on the dark aura the younger girl was emanating. Moreover, she was thoroughly impressed that Pete didn't sense it at all.
" Nice to meet you!" She said, her eyes meeting Lucy's as a million words passed between them. One could almost see the sparks.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Pete felt the sudden a animosity between the girls and tried to defuse the situation "Uh... Girls?... Why the sudden animosity in the stares?... No reason to have the animosity in the stares..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

"Kohai is mine alone," Lucy said, attempting to stare down the big breasted girl in front of her.
"Good luck with that sweety. Men have a hard time keeping their eyes off of these things," Leaf responded, bouncing to emphasize her point. Her breasts once again following suit.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Pete looked at them with confusion "Uh... Girls?... What do you mean by that?... Lucy, can't I have other friends besides you? You know I'd never leave you if I did...." he said, trying even harder to diffuse the situations...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:59 pm

-Kohai is mine alone,- Lucy wrote, still glaring at the big-chested Koala Faunus in front of her.
"Isn't that a tad bit selfish, Koi?" Leaf asked, placing her left index finger to her lip as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Pete was still confused, if not more so "You two know eachother?" he asked seriously confused "Could one of you please tell me what's going on?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:04 pm

"You could say that. I was the one who gave her that precious notepad of hers," Leaf said, absently munching on one of her drumsticks as she spoke. Several leaves growing along the wood.
-Lies. You never gave this to me. Not willingly,-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 pm

"Is... There a way to explain this to me in-depth without confusing me even harder?..." he asked, clearly just wanting some straightforward answers...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:11 pm

"Nope," the two replied, an arc of electricity now becoming visible as they glared one another down. The effect was both cute and sexy at the exact same time.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Pete looked at the two with confusion, the bell rang to call the students back to class "I... Guess I'll see you later, Senpai... Same to you, Leaf..." he said awkwardly as he got up and walked to class...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Before Pete could walk to class, he was quickly forced back down into his chair by both of the girls.
"Your not going anywhere."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Pete squeaked in surprise "Ow... Did I just squeak? I think I legitimately just squeaked! I'm not a mouse, vocal cords! I'm a bear! I don't squeak, I growl with pride!" he yelled at himself, completely caught up in his own realization at his strange noise...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down