RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) Empty unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Droth was walking to the dust store on a hot summer day it was around noon. As he opened the door to the store he was hit with a calming sent in a way as he looked around he spotted a girl and felt a strange erg to protect the girl. Droth slowly walked up to the girl and smiled a little bit "Hello."Droth said calmly as he gave a gentle grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) Empty Re: unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:44 pm

The girl, Pauline, was shocked to be approached out of nowhere and turned around quickly to face Droth "Ah!-Uh.... H-Hi... What... Do you want?..." she said with a weak squeak of a voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) Empty Re: unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Droth blushed a very unnoticeable blush as he smiled at the girl his heart pounding "N-nothing......D-do you need help finding anything....." Droth asked awkwardly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Pauline blushed "N-No... I'm... Fine..." she said shyly "I've... Been here a few times..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Droth looked at the girl a little more "uhh.....Whats you name anyway.."Droth asked as he rubbed the back of his head "I never act like this.....why I'm I so nervous around a girl..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

"P-Pauline... Please... I have to finish this visit... Pet and Kai are counting on me... I don't want them to worry..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Droth blushed a bit more as he turned and walked away slowly grabbing a vile of fire dust and walking up to the counter handing the man the money before looking at the girl again "God dammit why do i feel like i need to watch over her..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Pauline sighed "He seemed nice..." she thought before grabbing a few vials of shock dust and gently putting it in the paper bag she was holding and walking to line up behind Droth, waiting for him to finish his transaction...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Droth began to walk away before stopping and looking at the girl "Hey where are you going after this?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Pauline flinched at Droth's voice, but answered "B-Beacon..." she said before taking Droth's place at the counter, the owner took her bag, looked inside and said "That'll be 100 Lien exactly, little lady." "B-But I only have 93! They said that would be enough!" "Sorry, Missy, is there anything you can give up for now?" "N-No, this is the exact amount they need, no more, no less, he said..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Droth pulled his wallet out and handed the clerk 7 len "Here all cover it."Droth said with a half grin before looking at the girl "Hey can I walk you there I go to the school there."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Pauline gave the clerk the rest of the money and turned to Droth, reluctantly nodding and grabbed her bag "S-Sure..." she said before following him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Droth smiled a little "Oh ah my name is Droth gale it is a pleasure to meet you"Droth said with a grin as he gave a bow putting his hand over his heart as he did.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:23 pm

"P-Pauline... Pleased to meet you, Drath..." she said shyly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Droth smiled for a minute noticing his name being said wrong "Its droth not drath...."Droth said calmly as he smiled at the girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Pauline looked at him in confusion "Th-That's wh-what I sssaid.... Drath... Not Drath..." she insisted, despite pronouncing it the exact same way both times...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Droth smiled a bit more and give a slight laugh "Close enough so uh what team are you on?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Pauline shook her head "N-No team... I-I'm an e-... Errand... Girl for team C-... C-H-... Team Chomp..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Droth thought for a moment "The team of assholes......poor girl."Droth smiled a little "Thats nice of you."Droth said with a half grin "So do you have any hobby's?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Pauline thought for a second "...N-No... I don't do m-much... I-I u-usually do stuff wh-when I c-c-can..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Droth smiled a bit more "Hey we could hang out every now and again if you like...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Pauline sighed "P-Pet a-and Kk-Kai said to be careful with strangers, e-even nice ones lik-kke you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Droth smiled a bit more "What if i talk to them first?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Pauline nodded "Y-You... C-cc-can t-try.." she said with a small smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Droth smiled a bit more as he walked next to the girl.

Time skip to the CHMP dorm

Droth stopped at the door  and looked at the girl "This is the right dorm right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next